Proper study guides for 200-150 DCICN Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking certified begins with preparation products which designed to deliver the by making you pass the 200-150 test at your first time. Try the free right now.
Also have 200-150 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which device would you select to partition a network into VLANs?
- A. repeater
- B. bridge
- C. switch
- D. router
- E. hub
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two networking devices operate at Layer 1 of the OSI model? (Choose two.)
- A. Repeater
- B. Bridge
- C. Switch
- D. Router
- E. Hub
Explanation: It defines the electrical and physical specifications of the data connection. It defines the relationship between a device and a physical transmission medium (e.g. a copper or fiber optical cable). This includes the layout of pins, voltages, line impedance, cable specifications, signal timing, hubs, repeaters, network adapters, host bus adapters (HBA used in storage area networks) and more."
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two addresses represent multicast addresses? (Choose two.)
- A. 220.127.116.11
- B. 240.100.22.3
- C. FF05::1
- D. 2001::1
NEW QUESTION 4
Which premise-based conferencing solution works with Conductor, TMS and WebEx to create CMR Hybrid solutions?
- A. MSE8000
- B. Cisco Meeting Server
- C. Spark
- D. TelePresence Server
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the maximum working distance of a 1000BASE-ZE SFP transceiver when ordinary single mode fiber?
- A. up to 70 kilometers
- B. up to 40 kilometers
- C. up to 550 meters
- D. up to 10 kilometers
Explanation: The Cisco GLC-ZX-SM operates on ordinary single mode fiber optic link spans of up to 70 km in length. (
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two addresses are valid in the data layer of the OSI reference model? (Choose two.)
- A. 10. 1.1.1
- B. 00:00:0C:5C: 5E: A2: F3
- C. 34:75:10:88:5A
- D. Fe80::88a1: 74f0:78748b51:1919
- E. 2001:0db8:85a3::8a2a:0370:7334
NEW QUESTION 7
Which statement about First Hop Redundancy Protocols is true?
- A. They ensure a loop-free logical topology.
- B. They use multicast to communicate hello messages with each other.
- C. They ensure a loop-free physical topology.
- D. They always require a minimum of three IP addresses.
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the order of the OSI stack starting at Layer 1 and ending at Layer 7?
- A. Application, Presentation, Session, Transport, Network, Data Link, Physical
- B. Application, Presentation, Transport, Data Link, Session, Physical, Network
- C. Physical, Network, Transport, Data Link, Session, Application, Presentation
- D. Physical, Data Link, Network, Transport, Session, Presentation, Application
- E. Presentation, Application, Data Link, Session, Network, Transport, Physical
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement about the HSRP protocol is true?
- A. Multiple routers in an HSRP group are in an active state, to enable round-robin load balancing of traffic
- B. In Cisco NX-O
- C. HSRP is configured to pre-empt by default
- D. HSRP version 2 is an open standard protocol that is described in RFC 2281
- E. One router in an HSRP group is in an active stat
- F. All other routers are in a standby state or listening state
NEW QUESTION 10
For witch reason would you implement a VSAN?
- A. to overcome the limitation of zoing
- B. to virtualize storage
- C. to segment the physical fabric into multiple logical fabrics
- D. to overcome the limitations of LUN masking
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two naming formats are used to identify an iSCSI node? (Choose two.)
- A. EUI
- B. MAC
- C. IPv6
- D. IQN
- E. EHA
NEW QUESTION 12
Which command displays the Trunking Native Mode VLAN on port Ethernet 1/18?
- A. show running-config switchport e1/18
- B. show running-config e1/18 switchport
- C. show interface e1/18
- D. show interface e1/18 switchport
- E. show interface e1/18 native
Explanation: NX# show interface e1/18 switchport Access Mode VLAN: 1 (default) Trunking Native Mode VLAN: 1 (default) Trunking VLANs Allowed: 1-4094
Voice VLAN: none
NEW QUESTION 13
Which is an administrator function Cisco Spark partner resellers are allowed to perform from the Cisco Spark Management portal?
- A. Determine Single Sign-On customer usage report.
- B. Determine role-based access and view usage reports.
- C. Enable Single-On and Directory sync through corporate LDAP services on premises.
- D. Customer account management.
NEW QUESTION 14
When using HSRP or VRRP, what are the two states of the router interfaces that are ready to take over forwarding for the link, if necessary? (Choose two)
- A. idle
- B. backup
- C. master
- D. Standby
- E. floating
NEW QUESTION 15
How many simultaneously HD calls can be supported on a Cisco Meeting Server 1000?
- A. 108
- B. 48
- C. 24
- D. 96
NEW QUESTION 16
Drag and drop the feature on the left to the correct description on the right.
Explanation: Authorization = Provide access control and verifies whether the connected user can execute a submitted
Authentication = The process of verifying the identity of the person or device accessing the resource. Accounting = Provides a method to collect and log information, and send the information to the AAA server
for billing, auditing, and reporting
RBAC = A method of restricting or authorization system access for users based on user roles and locales.
NEW QUESTION 17
What must be configured to set up a Directory connector for Cisco Spark Hybrid?
- A. The administrator only needs to configure AD settings in the Cisco Spark Management Portal.
- B. The administrator needs to configured AD to point Cisco Spark Cloud.
- C. The administrator must log in to Cloud Collaboration Management and download the Directory Connector in the Windows Server.
- D. Configured the Directory Connector on the Expressway Core.
Thanks for reading the newest 200-150 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy 200-150 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/200-150/ (177 Q&As Dumps)