Want to know features? Want to lear more about experience? Study . Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Cisco 200-150 (DCICN Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking) test on your first attempt.
Free demo questions for Cisco 200-150 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two descriptions of fibre Channel WWNs are true? (Choose two.)
- A. 48 bits long
- B. 64 or 128 bits long
- C. 96 bits long
- D. manually configured on each device by an administrator
- E. allocated to manufacturers by IEEE
NEW QUESTION 2
A network engineer wants to apply for new license key file. Which command should be used to obtain the switch serial number?
- A. MDS-A# show license serial-number
- B. MDS- A# show running-config | include serial-number
- C. MDS- A# show host-id
- D. MDS- A# show license host-id
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two features must be licensed on a Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch? (Choose two)
- A. Virtual Port Channel
- B. Layer 3
- C. Virtual Device Contexts
- D. iSCSI
- E. Fibre Channel
Explanation: Layer 3 license - Enterprise Services Package - LAN_ENTERPRISE_SERVICES_PKG
Virtual Device Contexts license - Advanced Services Package -LAN_ADVANCED_SERVICES_PKG
NEW QUESTION 4
Which system users intelligent Audio to cancel out background noise?
- A. DX70
- B. DX80
- C. Spark
- D. Jabber
NEW QUESTION 5
Which Fibre Channel interface port mode is used to connect multiple switches together?
- A. N port
- B. E port
- C. F port
- D. NL port
NEW QUESTION 6
Which is a protocol used in the traversing of media across a firewall through the Expressway?
- A. SIP
- B. H.460.18/19
- C. H239
- D. H.245
NEW QUESTION 7
Drag and drop the transceiver type on the left to the correct use on the right.
Explanation: Connects a copper Gigabit Ethernet port on a server to a switch = 1000BASE-T SFP Support link length up to 5 meters = SFP+ passive copper twinx
Connects two devices using a single strand of fiber = SFP bidirectional
Support a link length of 10 kilometers using standard single-mode fiber = LR SFP+ Connect two devices using 40 gigabit Ethernet ports = QSFP
NEW QUESTION 8
A customer requires two separate physical pathways between multiple initiators and multiple targets. Which technology meets this requirement on a single Cisco MDS9148 switch?
- A. zoning
- B. port security
- C. LUN masking
- D. VSANs
NEW QUESTION 9
Which situation results in a flashing blue status LED on a Cisco Nexus 7000 switch I/O module?
- A. The switch has just been powered on, and the module is resetting.
- B. The module is resetting and both ejector levers are out.
- C. The module has been inserted during the initialization process.
- D. The module could not power up because of insufficient power.
- E. The operator has activated this LED to identify this module in the chassis.
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
Which description of the configuration is true?
- A. Host 10.1.1.1.2 in the network operator group.
- B. Host 10.1.1.1.2 can access both communities
- C. Host 10.1.1.1 can access the ABC community only.
- D. Host 10.1.1.1 can access both communities.
NEW QUESTION 11
When writing new App in Tropo, in what format should the App Script be saved/
- A. .xml
- B. .json
- C. .js
- D. .mp4
NEW QUESTION 12
Drag and drop each port description on the left to the port type on the right required to support it.
Fiber Channel: Fiber channel port Storage port
All others will go to the Ethernet.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three attributes can be configured when creating a new user account on a Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switch? (Choose three.)
- A. username
- B. password
- C. expiry date
- D. access list
- E. role feature
- F. authentication server
NEW QUESTION 14
Drag and drop the Ethernet UTP cable category on the left to the correct description on the right.
NEW QUESTION 15
7K-3 and 7k-4 have the following configuration.
Spanning-tree mst 1 priority 24576 Spanning-tree mst configuration name DCICN
instance 1 vlan 100-150
Which of the following statements is true about the network?
- A. 7K-3 is the mst root for VLANs 100-150
- B. 7k-4 is the mst root for VLANs 100-150
- C. Both 7k-3 and 7k-4 are the root for VLANs 100-150
- D. MST is not enabled on 7k-3 and 7k-4
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the exhibit. Two Layer 2 Cisco Nexus switches are connected to application servers in a data center. Server A cannot communicate with servers that are in VLANs 3 and 4, but t can communicate with server B and C. What is the cause of the problem?
- A. inter VLANs routing is not enabled on both switches
- B. Switch I and switch 2 are not physically connected via an access link.
- C. A router must be connected to both switches and provide inter VLAN routing.
- D. Switch 1 and switch 2 not physically connected via a trunk link.
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit.
Which host can securely to the switch by using SSH?
- A. 10.1.15
- B. 10.200.200.1
- C. 10.2.1.1
- D. 10.9.1.2
Thanks for reading the newest 200-150 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy 200-150 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/200-150/ (177 Q&As Dumps)