It is impossible to pass Cisco 640-911 exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed 640 911 dcicn. You will get a surprising result by our 640 911 dcicn.
Online 640-911 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which situation will cause a switch to flood traffic out all of the ports on the switch?
- A. The switch receives a destination MAC address of 0000.0000.0000.
- B. The switch receives a destination MAC of ffff.ffff.ffff.
- C. The switch receives a source MAC address of 0000.0000.0000.
- D. The switch's TCAM reaches the MAC address limit.
- E. The switch was configured in cut-through mode.
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the binary value of the hexadecimal number 0x511?
- A. 10100011001
- B. 10101010101
- C. 10110010001
- D. 10100010001
- E. 10100110011
Explanation: Decimal 1297
Hexadecimal 0x511 Roman MCCXCVII Dotted decimal 0.0.5.17
NEW QUESTION 3
A router cannot forward packets to supernets. What are two causes of this problem? (Choose two.)
- A. The router is configured with Classless IP routing.
- B. The router is configured with Classfull IP routing.
- C. IP Classless command is not configured on the router.
- D. Only static routing is configured.
- E. Variable Length Subnet Mask is not used in choosing the IP addresses.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which option is an example of an advanced distance vector routing protocol?
- A. EIGRP
- B. RIP
- C. OSPF
- D. ARP
Explanation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enhanced_Interior_Gateway_Routing_Protocol "The Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) is an advanced
communications protocol that helps automate routing decisions on a computer network."
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit.
Which hardware property of the bootup process can be determined about the router?
- A. The router has 32 MB of NVRAM to store the startup configuration files.
- B. The router is set to automatically boot from bootflash on reloading.
- C. The router has 4 GB of memory to store the startup configuration files.
- D. The router is set to automatically boot from SATA disk on reloading.
- E. The router will stop at a boot loader prompt.
NEW QUESTION 6
In which layer of the OSI model are TCP port numbers defined?
- A. 2
- B. 3
- C. 4
- D. 6
- E. 7
NEW QUESTION 7
Which statement is correct regarding a routed port on a multilayer switch?
- A. A routed port requires an SVI definition.
- B. Routed ports cannot be configured on a multilayer switch that uses SVIs.
- C. A maximum of 32 routed ports can be provisioned on a given multilayer switch.
- D. A routed port is a physical port that supports Layer 3 routing.
NEW QUESTION 8
On which two components of a router can a copy of a running-configuration file be saved manually by an engineer for backup purposes? (Choose two.)
- A. NVRAM
- B. Flash
- C. ROM
- D. RAM
- E. DRAM
NEW QUESTION 9
A network engineer configures several VLANs using NX-OS and wants to save the changes. Which commands are used to save this configuration?
- A. write memory
- B. copy run start
- C. write terminal
- D. copy start run
NEW QUESTION 10
Which four statements indicate unique properties of VLAN 1 on Cisco Nexus switches? (Choose four.)
- A. VLAN 1 is used to flood multicast traffic.
- B. VLAN 1 cannot be deleted.
- C. VLAN 1 is used for Cisco Discovery Protocol.
- D. VLAN 1 is used for VTP advertisements.
- E. VLAN 1 defines a collision domain.
- F. VLAN 1 defines a broadcast domain.
Explanation: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/5_x/nx-os/layer2/configuration/guide/Cisco_Nexus_7000_Series_NX- S_Layer_2_Switching_Configuration_Guide_Release_5.x_chapter4.html
NEW QUESTION 11
Which situation results in a flashing blue status LED on a Cisco Nexus 7000 switch I/O module?
- A. The switch has just been powered on, and the module is resetting.
- B. The module is resetting and both ejector levers are out.
- C. The module has been inserted during the initialization process.
- D. The module could not power up because of insufficient power.
- E. The operator has activated this LED to identify this module in the chassis.
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the correct format of an access control list on a Cisco Nexus switch to deny unencrypted Web traffic from any source to destination host 10.10.1.110?
- A. N5K-A(config)#ip access-list 101N5K-A(config-acl)# deny tcp any host 10.10.1.110 eq 80
- B. N5K-A(config)#access-list 101deny tcp any host 10.10.1.110 eq 80
- C. N5K-A(config)#access-list 101deny tcp any host 10.10.1.110 eq 80N5K- A(config)#access-list 101permit ip any any
- D. N5K-A(config)# ip access-list 101N5K-A(config-acl)# deny tcp any host 10.10.1.110 eq 80N5K-A(config-acl)# permit ip any any
NEW QUESTION 13
If a Nexus switch receives a frame and no MAC table entry is found for the destination, what will take place?
- A. The frame will be dropped.
- B. The frame will be flooded.
- C. The sender will be notified.
- D. The destination address will be learned.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which option is an example of a distance vector routing protocol?
- A. RIP
- B. OSPF
- C. ARP
- D. IS-IS
"Examples of distance-vector routing protocols include RIPv1 and RIPv2 and IGRP." OSPF, IS-IS - link-state routing protocols. ARP - address resolution protocol.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which device does a network engineer use to break the network environment into smaller collision domains?
- A. switch
- B. router
- C. hub
- D. repeater
- E. CSU/DSU
NEW QUESTION 16
A customer requires a Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switch chassis to support Cisco NX-OS ISSU. Which feature is required?
- A. dual supervisors
- B. Advanced Services license
- C. Enterprise Services license
- D. redundant F and M modules
- E. multiple power supplies
NEW QUESTION 17
On a Cisco router, which configuration register setting bypasses the contents of the NVRAM?
- A. 0x102
- B. 0x2102
- C. 0x2120
- D. 0x2124
- E. 0x2142
NEW QUESTION 18
When configuring a trunk port on a Nexus switch, what two options must be configured before the port will participate in a 802.1Q trunk group? (Choose two.)
- A. configure a native VLAN
- B. enable trunking
- C. set port speed and duplex
- D. configure 802.1Q encapsulation
- E. enable spanning tree loop-guard
NEW QUESTION 19
A network engineer is changing the boot process of a router from its original state to one that boots from ROMMON. Which option in Cisco IOS should be changed?
- A. config register number
- B. RMON
- C. bootflash settings
- D. terminal history
NEW QUESTION 20
Which version of Cisco Nexus Operating System became a common operating system for Cisco Nexus switches and Cisco MDS storage switches?
- A. 2.7
- B. 3.3
- C. 3.9
- D. 4.1
- E. 5.01GD
- F. 6.2
Explanation: "While many of the changes leading to convergence are product releases and features, others are more symbolic. One of these symbolic changes is the rebranding, of Cisco® MDS 9000 SAN-OS Software as Cisco MDS 9000 NX-OS® Software effective with Release 4.1." http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/ps4159/ps6409/ps5989/ps9898/Rebranding_M DS_9000.html
100% Valid and Newest Version 640-911 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/640-911-dumps.html (New 209 Q&As)