It is more faster and easier to pass the cisco 640 911 by using 640 911 dumps. Immediate access to the 640 911 dcicn and find the same core area cisco 640 911 with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Check 640-911 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which layer of the OSI model ensures that information sent from one system can be read by another system?
- A. application layer
- B. presentation layer
- C. session layer
- D. transport layer
- E. network layer
- F. data link layer
- G. physical layer
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit. If switch SW2 was replaced with a router, which two effects would it have on the network? (Choose two.)
- A. reduce the number of collision domains
- B. increase the number of broadcast domains
- C. increase the number of collision domains
- D. reduce the number of broadcast domains
- E. no change in collision domains
NEW QUESTION 3
What network device is considered an invisible wire?
- A. router
- B. hub
- C. switch
- D. bridge
NEW QUESTION 4
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the result when two data transmissions are sent at the same time?
- A. A collision occurs and both devices stop transmission and back off.
- B. A collision occurs and one device retransmits.
- C. All traffic continues to transmit.
- D. A collision occurs and both devices resend transmissions.
NEW QUESTION 6
What are three characteristics of the Ethernet access method CSMA/CD? (Choose three.)
- A. It allows many stations access to the same wire.
- B. It provides segmentation of a LAN.
- C. It allows a transmitting station to detect activity on the wire.
- D. It allows for detection of collisions on the wire.
- E. It provides broadcast capability on the wire.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two options describe services that are provided by TCP? (Choose two.)
- A. session multiplexing
- B. EtherTypes identify destination services
- C. connection-oriented
- D. best-effort packet delivery
- E. binary translation
Explanation: "TCP is a connection-oriented protocol." http://www.diffen.com/difference/TCP_vs_UDP
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two options are groups of network protocols that are categorized into the following OSI layers: application, data link, network, and transport? (Choose two.)
- A. FTP, LLDP, GRE, BGP
- B. RDP, CDP, EIGRP, UDP
- C. SSH, LLDP, ICMP, TCP
- D. Telnet, ICMP, EIGRP, FTP
NEW QUESTION 9
What are three important factors when configuring VTP on the Cisco Nexus switching platform? (Choose three.)
- A. VLAN 1 must be disabled on the trunk port in order for VTP to work properly.
- B. The VDC administrator or network administrator must enable VTP on the device.
- C. VTP is enabled on all trunk ports by default.
- D. It does not matter which VDC you are working in when you configure VTP on the Cisco Nexus 7000.
- E. For a device operating in VTP client mode, the password and domain name must be properly set.
- F. In VTP server mode, the device will store VLAN information in bootflash.
- G. Per device, VTP configuration is stored in a file named vtp.conf.
- H. VTP pruning can be used on Cisco NX-OS devices.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two statements describe two benefits of a star topology compared to a mesh topology? (Choose two.)
- A. New stations can be added quickly and easily.
- B. Troubleshooting connectivity is easier.
- C. There is not a single point of failure.
- D. A single cable failure will not bring down the entire network.
- E. It has the absolute least likelihood of having a collision
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two Cisco data center switches provide support for Virtual Extensible LAN and In- Service Software Upgrade and patching without any interruption in operation? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- B. Cisco Nexus 5548 Switch
- C. Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- D. Cisco Nexus 6004 Switch
- E. Cisco Nexus 3064x Switch
NEW QUESTION 12
Which protocol operates at Layer 3 of OSI model and is used for host addressing?
- A. TCP
- B. UDP
- C. IP
- D. RIP
- E. OSPF
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two options describe what can happen when devices are in the same broadcast domain? (Choose two.)
- A. They are on the same VLAN and the same switch.
- B. They are on different VLANs and the same switch.
- C. They are on different VLANs and different switches.
- D. They are on the same VLAN and different switches.
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the maximum allowable hop count for RIPv1?
- A. 4
- B. 8
- C. 12
- D. 15
- E. 16
Explanation: "Without using RMTI, the hop count cannot exceed 15, otherwise it will be considered invalid."
NEW QUESTION 15
An engineer must copy a new configuration to a Cisco Nexus 7010 Switch from a TFTP server. Which two commands should be used to retain the configuration after a reboot? (Choose two.)
- A. write memory
- B. copy running-config startup-config
- C. copy tftp://10.10.1.1/my-config running-config
- D. copy tftp://10.10.1.1/my-config startup-config
- E. write erase
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two features must be licensed on a Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch? (Choose two.)
- A. Layer 3
- B. Virtual Device Contexts
- C. Virtual Port Channel
- D. Fibre Channel
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two options describe services that are provided by UDP? (Choose two.)
- A. session multiplexing
- B. segmentation
- C. connection-oriented
- D. reliable packet delivery
- E. best-effort packet delivery
Explanation: "UDP is faster because there is no error-checking for packets." http://www.diffen.com/difference/TCP_vs_UDP
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three terms are used to describe data at Layers 1, 2, and 4 of the OSI model? (Choose three.)
- A. PDUs
- B. Bits
- C. Sequences
- D. Segments
- E. Packets
- F. Frames
Explanation: Bits -1 layer Frames - 2 layer Segments - 4 layer
NEW QUESTION 19
NEW QUESTION 20
Which field in an Ethernet frame is used to verify that the received frame contains no errors?
- A. FCS
- B. type
- C. preamble
- D. segment
- E. protocol
100% Valid and Newest Version 640-911 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/640-911/ (New 209 Q&As)