Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 156-315.80 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Check-Point 156-315.80 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Check-Point 156-315.80 exam. Latest Check-Point 156-315.80 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Check-Point 156-315.80 Brain Dumps First.
Online 156-315.80 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
The log server sends what to the Correlation Unit?
- A. Authentication requests
- B. CPMI dbsync
- C. Logs
- D. Event Policy
NEW QUESTION 2
When attempting to start a VPN tunnel, in the logs the error “no proposal chosen” is seen numerous times. No other VPN-related entries are present.
Which phase of the VPN negotiations has failed?
- A. IKE Phase 1
- B. IPSEC Phase 2
- C. IPSEC Phase 1
- D. IKE Phase 2
NEW QUESTION 3
Which remote Access Solution is clientless?
- A. Checkpoint Mobile
- B. Endpoint Security Suite
- C. SecuRemote
- D. Mobile Access Portal
NEW QUESTION 4
You find one of your cluster gateways showing “Down” when you run the “cphaprob stat” command. You then run the “clusterXL_admin up” on the down member but unfortunately the member continues to show down. What command do you run to determine the cause?
- A. cphaprob –f register
- B. cphaprob –d –s report
- C. cpstat –f all
- D. cphaprob –a list
NEW QUESTION 5
Check Pont Central Deployment Tool (CDT) communicates with the Security Gateway / Cluster Members over Check Point SIC _______ .
- A. TCP Port 18190
- B. TCP Port 18209
- C. TCP Port 19009
- D. TCP Port 18191
NEW QUESTION 6
CoreXL is supported when one of the following features is enabled:
- A. Route-based VPN
- B. IPS
- C. IPv6
- D. Overlapping NAT
CoreXL does not support Check Point Suite with these features: References:
NEW QUESTION 7
You have created a rule at the top of your Rule Base to permit Guest Wireless access to the Internet. However, when guest users attempt to reach the Internet, they are not seeing the splash page to accept your Terms of Service, and cannot access the Internet. How can you fix this?
- A. Right click Accept in the rule, select “More”, and then check ‘Enable Identity Captive Portal’.
- B. On the firewall object, Legacy Authentication screen, check ‘Enable Identity Captive Portal’.
- C. In the Captive Portal screen of Global Properties, check ‘Enable Identity Captive Portal’.
- D. On the Security Management Server object, check the box ‘Identity Logging’.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which process handles connection from SmartConsole R80?
- A. fwm
- B. cpmd
- C. cpm
- D. cpd
NEW QUESTION 9
In the Firewall chain mode FFF refers to:
- A. Stateful Packets
- B. No Match
- C. All Packets
- D. Stateless Packets
NEW QUESTION 10
There are two R77.30 Security Gateways in the Firewall Cluster. They are named FW_A and FW_B. The cluster is configured to work as HA (High availability) with default cluster configuration. FW_A is configured to have higher priority than FW_B. FW_A was active and processing the traffic in the morning. FW_B was standby. Around 1100 am, its interfaces went down and this caused a failover. FW_B became active. After an hour, FW_A’s interface issues were resolved and it became operational.
When it re-joins the cluster, will it become active automatically?
- A. No, since ‘maintain’ current active cluster member’ option on the cluster object properties is enabled by default.
- B. No, since ‘maintain’ current active cluster member’ option is enabled by default on the Global Properties.
- C. Yes, since ‘Switch to higher priority cluster member’ option on the cluster object properties is enabled by default.
- D. Yes, since ‘Switch to higher priority cluster member’ option is enabled by default on the Global Properties.
NEW QUESTION 11
To help SmartEvent determine whether events originated internally or externally you must define using the Initial Settings under General Settings in the Policy Tab. How many options are available to calculate the traffic direction?
- A. 5 Network; Host; Objects; Services; API
- B. 3 Incoming; Outgoing; Network
- C. 2 Internal; External
- D. 4 Incoming; Outgoing; Internal; Other
NEW QUESTION 12
You noticed that CPU cores on the Security Gateway are usually 100% utilized and many packets were
dropped. You don’t have a budget to perform a hardware upgrade at this time. To optimize drops you decide to use Priority Queues and fully enable Dynamic Dispatcher. How can you enable them?
- A. fw ctl multik dynamic_dispatching on
- B. fw ctl multik dynamic_dispatching set_mode 9
- C. fw ctl multik set_mode 9
- D. fw ctl multik pq enable
NEW QUESTION 13
SmartEvent uses it's event policy to identify events. How can this be customized?
- A. By modifying the firewall rulebase
- B. By creating event candidates
- C. By matching logs against exclusions
- D. By matching logs against event rules
NEW QUESTION 14
What API command below creates a new host with the name “New Host” and IP address of “192.168.0.10”?
- A. new host name “New Host” ip-address “192.168.0.10”
- B. set host name “New Host” ip-address “192.168.0.10”
- C. create host name “New Host” ip-address “192.168.0.10”
- D. add host name “New Host” ip-address “192.168.0.10”
NEW QUESTION 15
When gathering information about a gateway using CPINFO, what information is included or excluded when using the “-x” parameter?
- A. Includes the registry
- B. Gets information about the specified Virtual System
- C. Does not resolve network addresses
- D. Output excludes connection table
NEW QUESTION 16
You have existing dbedit scripts from R77. Can you use them with R80.10?
- A. dbedit is not supported in R80.10
- B. dbedit is fully supported in R80.10
- C. You can use dbedit to modify threat prevention or access policies, but not create or modify layers
- D. dbedit scripts are being replaced by mgmt_cli in R80.10
NEW QUESTION 17
Which command is used to set the CCP protocol to Multicast?
- A. cphaprob set_ccp multicast
- B. cphaconf set_ccp multicast
- C. cphaconf set_ccp no_broadcast
- D. cphaprob set_ccp no_broadcast
NEW QUESTION 18
What does the Log "Views" tab show when SmartEvent is Correlating events?
- A. A list of common reports
- B. Reports for customization
- C. Top events with charts and graphs
- D. Details of a selected logs
NEW QUESTION 19
Which Check Point software blade provides Application Security and identity control?
- A. Identity Awareness
- B. Data Loss Prevention
- C. URL Filtering
- D. Application Control
NEW QUESTION 20
You have a Gateway is running with 2 cores. You plan to add a second gateway to build a cluster and used a device with 4 cores.
How many cores can be used in a Cluster for Firewall-kernel on the new device?
- A. 3
- B. 2
- C. 1
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 21
100% Valid and Newest Version 156-315.80 Questions & Answers shared by Downloadfreepdf.net, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/156-315.80-pdf-download.html (New 428 Q&As)