It is impossible to pass 156-215.80 exam without any help in the short term. Come to us soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed 156-215.80 Study Guides. You will get a surprising result by our 156-215.80 Exam Dumps.
Check 156-215.80 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following is NOT an element of VPN Simplified Mode and VPN Communities?
- A. “Encrypt” action in the Rule Base
- B. Permanent Tunnels
- C. “VPN” column in the Rule Base
- D. Configuration checkbox “Accept all encrypted traffic”
Explanation: Migrating from Traditional Mode to Simplified Mode
To migrate from Traditional Mode VPN to Simplified Mode:
1. On the Global Properties > VPN page, select one of these options:
• Simplified mode to all new Firewall Policies
• Traditional or Simplified per new Firewall Policy
2. Click OK.
3. From the R80 SmartConsole Menu, select Manage policies. The Manage Policies window opens.
4. Click New.
The New Policy window opens.
5. Give a name to the new policy and select Access Control.
In the Security Policy Rule Base, a new column marked VPN shows and the Encrypt option is no longer available in the Action column. You are now working in Simplified Mode.
NEW QUESTION 2
Can multiple administrators connect to a Security Management Server at the same time?
- A. No, only one can be connected
- B. Yes, all administrators can modify a network object at the same time
- C. Yes, every administrator has their own username, and works in a session that is independent of other administrators
- D. Yes, but only one has the right to write
NEW QUESTION 3
In R80 spoofing is defined as a method of:
- A. Disguising an illegal IP address behind an authorized IP address through Port Address Translation.
- B. Hiding your firewall from unauthorized users.
- C. Detecting people using false or wrong authentication logins
- D. Making packets appear as if they come from an authorized IP address.
Explanation: IP spoofing replaces the untrusted source IP address with a fake, trusted one, to hijack connections to your network. Attackers use IP spoofing to send malware and bots to your protected network, to execute DoS attacks, or to gain unauthorized access.
NEW QUESTION 4
You want to define a selected administrator's permission to edit a layer. However, when you click the + sign in the “Select additional profile that will be able edit this layer” you do not see anything. What is the most likely cause of this problem? Select the BEST answer.
- A. “Edit layers by Software Blades” is unselected in the Permission Profile
- B. There are no permission profiles available and you need to create one first.
- C. All permission profiles are in use.
- D. “Edit layers by selected profiles in a layer editor” is unselected in the Permission profile.
NEW QUESTION 5
You can see the following graphic:
What is presented on it?
- A. Properties of personal .p12 certificate file issued for user John.
- B. Shared secret properties of John’s password.
- C. VPN certificate properties of the John’s gateway.
- D. Expired .p12 certificate properties for user John.
NEW QUESTION 6
Choose what BEST describes the reason why querying logs now is very fast.
- A. New Smart-1 appliances double the physical memory install
- B. Indexing Engine indexes logs for faster search results
- C. SmartConsole now queries results directly from the Security Gateway
- D. The amount of logs been store is less than the usual in older versions
NEW QUESTION 7
Your boss wants you to closely monitor an employee suspected of transferring company secrets to the competition. The IT department discovered the suspect installed a WinSCP client in order to use encrypted
communication. Which of the following methods is BEST to accomplish this task?
- A. Use SmartView Tracker to follow his actions by filtering log entries that feature the WinSCP destination por
- B. Then, export the corresponding entries to a separate log file for documentation.
- C. Use SmartDashboard to add a rule in the firewall Rule Base that matches his IP address, and those of potential targets and suspicious protocol
- D. Apply the alert action or customized messaging.
- E. Watch his IP in SmartView Monitor by setting an alert action to any packet that matches your Rule Base and his IP address for inbound and outbound traffic.
- F. Send the suspect an email with a keylogging Trojan attached, to get direct information about his wrongdoings.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of these statements describes the Check Point ThreatCloud?
- A. Blocks or limits usage of web applications
- B. Prevents or controls access to web sites based on category
- C. Prevents Cloud vulnerability exploits
- D. A worldwide collaborative security network
NEW QUESTION 9
You are conducting a security audit. While reviewing configuration files and logs, you notice logs accepting POP3 traffic, but you do not see a rule allowing POP3 traffic in the Rule Base. Which of the following is the
most likely cause?
- A. The POP3 rule is disabled.
- B. POP3 is accepted in Global Properties.
- C. The POP3 rule is hidden.
- D. POP3 is one of 3 services (POP3, IMAP, and SMTP) accepted by the default mail object in R77.
NEW QUESTION 10
Anti-Spoofing is typically set up on which object type?
- A. Security Gateway
- B. Host
- C. Security Management object
- D. Network
NEW QUESTION 11
When you upload a package or license to the appropriate repository in SmartUpdate, where is the package or license stored
- A. Security Gateway
- B. Check Point user center
- C. Security Management Server
- D. SmartConsole installed device
Explanation: SmartUpdate installs two repositories on the Security Management server:
License & Contract Repository, which is stored on all platforms in the directory $FWDIR\conf\.
Package Repository, which is stored:
on Windows machines in C:\SUroot.
on UNIX machines in /var/suroot.
The Package Repository requires a separate license, in addition to the license for the Security Management server. This license should stipulate the number of nodes that can be managed in the Package Repository.
NEW QUESTION 12
You are unable to login to SmartDashboard. You log into the management server and run #cpwd_admin list with the following output:
What reason could possibly BEST explain why you are unable to connect to SmartDashboard?
- A. CDP is down
- B. SVR is down
- C. FWM is down
- D. CPSM is down
Explanation: The correct answer would be FWM (is the process making available communication between SmartConsole applications and Security Management Server.). STATE is T (Terminate = Down)
SmartDashboard fails to connect to the Security Management server.
Verify if the FWM process is running. To do this, run the command:
[Expert@HostName:0]# ps -aux | grep fwm
If the FWM process is not running, then try force-starting the process with the following command: [Expert@HostName:0]# cpwd_admin start -name FWM -path "$FWDIR/bin/fwm" -command "fwm" [Expert@HostName:0]# ps -aux | grep fwm
[Expert@HostName:0]# cpwd_admin start -name FWM -path "$FWDIR/bin/fwm" -command "fwm"
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following Automatically Generated Rules NAT rules have the lowest implementation priority?
- A. Machine Hide NAT
- B. Address Range Hide NAT
- C. Network Hide NAT
- D. Machine Static NAT
Explanation: SmartDashboard organizes the automatic NAT rules in this order:
Static NAT rules for Firewall, or node (computer or server) objects
Hide NAT rules for Firewall, or node objects
Static NAT rules for network or address range objects
Hide NAT rules for network or address range objects
NEW QUESTION 14
In what way are SSL VPN and IPSec VPN different?
- A. SSL VPN is using HTTPS in addition to IKE, whereas IPSec VPN is clientless
- B. SSL VPN adds an extra VPN header to the packet, IPSec VPN does not
- C. IPSec VPN does not support two factor authentication, SSL VPN does support this
- D. IPSec VPN uses an additional virtual adapter, SSL VPN uses the client network adapter only
NEW QUESTION 15
Joey is using the computer with IP address 192.168.20.13. He wants to access web page “www.Check Point.com”, which is hosted on Web server with IP address 203.0.113.111. How many rules on Check Point Firewall are required for this connection?
- A. Two rules – first one for the HTTP traffic and second one for DNS traffic.
- B. Only one rule, because Check Point firewall is a Packet Filtering firewall
- C. Two rules – one for outgoing request and second one for incoming replay.
- D. Only one rule, because Check Point firewall is using Stateful Inspection technology.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following is NOT an advantage to using multiple LDAP servers?
- A. You achieve a faster access time by placing LDAP servers containing the database at remote sites
- B. Information on a user is hidden, yet distributed across several servers
- C. You achieve compartmentalization by allowing a large number of users to be distributed across several servers
- D. You gain High Availability by replicating the same information on several servers
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the default time length that Hit Count Data is kept?
- A. 3 month
- B. 4 weeks
- C. 12 months
- D. 6 months
Explanation: Keep Hit Count data up to - Select one of the time range options. The default is 6 months. Data is kept in the Security Management Server database for this period and is shown in the Hits column.
NEW QUESTION 18
You have just installed your Gateway and want to analyze the packet size distribution of your traffic with SmartView Monitor.
Unfortunately, you get the message:
“There are no machines that contain Firewall Blade and SmartView Monitor”.
What should you do to analyze the packet size distribution of your traffic? Give the BEST answer.
- A. Purchase the SmartView Monitor license for your Security Management Server.
- B. Enable Monitoring on your Security Management Server.
- C. Purchase the SmartView Monitor license for your Security Gateway.
- D. Enable Monitoring on your Security Gateway.
NEW QUESTION 19
AdminA and AdminB are both logged in on SmartConsole. What does it mean if AdminB sees a locked icon on a rule? Choose the BEST answer.
- A. Rule is locked by AdminA, because the save bottom has not been press.
- B. Rule is locked by AdminA, because an object on that rule is been edited.
- C. Rule is locked by AdminA, and will make it available if session is published.
- D. Rule is locked by AdminA, and if the session is saved, rule will be available
P.S. Easily pass 156-215.80 Exam with 440 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam 156-215.80 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/156-215.80-exam-dumps.html (440 New Questions)