It is more faster and easier to pass the 156-215.80 Free Practice Questions by using 156-215.80 Exam Questions. Immediate access to the 156-215.80 Dumps Questions and find the same core area 156-215.80 Braindumps with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online 156-215.80 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which default user has full read/write access?
- A. Monitor
- B. Altuser
- C. Administrator
- D. Superuser
NEW QUESTION 2
Using R80 Smart Console, what does a “pencil icon” in a rule mean?
- A. I have changed this rule
- B. Someone else has changed this rule
- C. This rule is managed by check point’s SOC
- D. This rule can’t be changed as it’s an implied rule
NEW QUESTION 3
Which Threat Prevention Profile is not included by default in R80 Management?
- A. Basic – Provides reliable protection on a range of non-HTTP protocols for servers, with minimal impact on network performance
- B. Optimized – Provides excellent protection for common network products and protocols against recent or popular attacks
- C. Strict – Provides a wide coverage for all products and protocols, with impact on network performance
- D. Recommended – Provides all protection for all common network products and servers, with impact on network performance
NEW QUESTION 4
Which command shows the installed licenses?
- A. cplic print
- B. print cplic
- C. fwlic print
- D. show licenses
NEW QUESTION 5
You have two rules, ten users, and two user groups in a Security Policy. You create database version 1 for this configuration. You then delete two existing users and add a new user group. You modify one rule and add two new rules to the Rule Base. You save the Security Policy and create database version 2. After a while, you decide to roll back to version 1 to use the Rule Base, but you want to keep your user database. How can you do this?
- A. Run fwm dbexport -1 filenam
- B. Restore the databas
- C. Then, run fwm dbimport -1 filename to import the users.
- D. Run fwm_dbexport to export the user databas
- E. Select restore the entire database in the Database Revision scree
- F. Then, run fwm_dbimport.
- G. Restore the entire database, except the user database, and then create the new user and user group.
- H. Restore the entire database, except the user database.
NEW QUESTION 6
Where do you verify that UserDirectory is enabled?
- A. Verify that Security Gateway > General Properties > Authentication > Use UserDirectory (LDAP) for Security Gateways is checked
- B. Verify that Global Properties > Authentication > Use UserDirectory (LDAP) for Security Gateways is checked.
- C. Verify that Security Gateway > General Properties > UserDirectory (LDAP) > Use UserDirectory (LDAP) for Security Gateways is checked.
- D. Verify that Global Properties > UserDirectory (LDAP) > Use UserDirectory (LDAP) for Security Gateways is checked.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is TRUE about the Check Point Host object?
- A. Check Point Host has no routing ability even if it has more than one interface installed.
- B. When you upgrade to R80 from R77.30 or earlier versions, Check Point Host objects are converted to gateway objects.
- C. Check Point Host is capable of having an IP forwarding mechanism.
- D. Check Point Host can act as a firewall.
Explanation: A Check Point host is a host with only one interface, on which Check Point software has been installed, and which is managed by the Security Management server. It is not a routing mechanism and is not capable of IP forwarding.
NEW QUESTION 8
When launching SmartDashboard, what information is required to log into R77?
- A. User Name, Management Server IP, certificate fingerprint file
- B. User Name, Password, Management Server IP
- C. Password, Management Server IP
- D. Password, Management Server IP, LDAP Server IP
NEW QUESTION 9
Which firewall daemon is responsible for the FW CLI commands?
- A. fwd
- B. fwm
- C. cpm
- D. cpd
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following commands can be used to remove site-to-site IPSEC Security Associations (SA)?
- A. vpn tu
- B. vpn ipsec remove -l
- C. vpn debug ipsec
- D. fw ipsec tu
Explanation: vpn tu
Description Launch the TunnelUtil tool which is used to control VPN tunnels.
Usage vpn tu vpn tunnelutil Example vpn tu Output
NEW QUESTION 11
ABC Corp., and have recently returned from a training course on Check Point's new advanced R80 management platform. You are presenting an in-house R80 Management to the other administrators in ABC Corp.
How will you describe the new “Publish” button in R80 Management Console?
- A. The Publish button takes any changes an administrator has made in their management session, publishes a copy to the Check Point of R80, and then saves it to the R80 database.
- B. The Publish button takes any changes an administrator has made in their management session and publishes a copy to the Check Point Cloud of R80 and but does not save it to the R80
- C. The Publish button makes any changes an administrator has made in their management session visible to all other administrator sessions and saves it to the Database.
- D. The Publish button makes any changes an administrator has made in their management session visible to the new Unified Policy session and saves it to the Database.
Explanation: To make your changes available to other administrators, and to save the database before installing a policy, you must publish the session. When you publish a session, a new database version is created.
NEW QUESTION 12
The Captive Portal tool:
- A. Acquires identities from unidentified users.
- B. Is only used for guest user authentication.
- C. Allows access to users already identified.
- D. Is deployed from the Identity Awareness page in the Global Properties settings.
NEW QUESTION 13
Fill in the blanks. There are _____ types of software containers ______
- A. Three; security managemen
- B. Security Gateway and endpoint security.
- C. Three; Security Gateway, endpoint Security, and gateway management.
- D. Two; security management and endpoint security
- E. Two; endpoint security and Security Gateway
NEW QUESTION 14
Choose the SmartLog property that is TRUE.
- A. SmartLog has been an option since release R71.10.
- B. SmartLog is not a Check Point product.
- C. SmartLog and SmartView Tracker are mutually exclusive.
- D. SmartLog is a client of SmartConsole that enables enterprises to centrally track log records and security activity with Google-like search.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which statement is NOT TRUE about Delta synchronization?
- A. Using UDP Multicast or Broadcast on port 8161
- B. Using UDP Multicast or Broadcast on port 8116
- C. Quicker than Full sync
- D. Transfers changes in the Kernel tables between cluster members
NEW QUESTION 16
VPN gateways must authenticate to each other prior to exchanging information. What are the two types of credentials used for authentication?
- A. 3DES and MD5
- B. Certificates and IPsec
- C. Certificates and pre-shared secret
- D. IPsec and VPN Domains
NEW QUESTION 17
Which path below is available only when CoreXL is enabled?
- A. Slow path
- B. Firewall path
- C. Medium path
- D. Accelerated path
NEW QUESTION 18
When Identity Awareness is enabled, which identity source(s) is(are) used for Application Control?
- A. RADIUS
- B. Remote Access and RADIUS
- C. AD Query
- D. AD Query and Browser-based Authentication
Explanation: Identity Awareness gets identities from these acquisition sources:
Endpoint Identity Agent
Terminal Servers Identity Agent
NEW QUESTION 19
Which options are given on features, when editing a Role on Gaia Platform?
- A. Read/Write, Read Only
- B. Read/Write, Read only, None
- C. Read/Write, None
- D. Read Only, None
Role-based administration (RBA) lets you create administrative roles for users. With RBA, an administrator can allow Gaia users to access specified features by including those features in a role and assigning that role to users. Each role can include a combination of administrative (read/write) access to some features, monitoring (readonly) access to other features, and no access to other features.
You can also specify which access mechanisms (WebUI or the CLI) are available to the user.
Note - When users log in to the WebUI, they see only those features that they have read-only or read/write access to. If they have read-only access to a feature, they can see the settings pages, but cannot change the settings.
Gaia includes these predefined roles:
You cannot delete or change the predefined roles.
Note - Do not define a new user for external users. An external user is one that is defined on an authentication server (such as RADIUS or TACACS) and not on the local Gaia system.
100% Valid and Newest Version 156-215.80 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/156-215.80-exam-dumps.html (New 440 Q&As)