Master the 156-215.80 Dumps content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this 156-215.80 Free Practice Questions. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 156-215.80 Braindumps in our 156-215.80 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID 156-215.80 Dumps Questions at below page. You can use our 156-215.80 braindumps and pass your exam.
Free 156-215.80 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following is TRUE regarding Gaia command line?
- A. Configuration changes should be done in mgmt_cli and use CLISH for monitoring, Expert mode is used only for OS level tasks.
- B. Configuration changes should be done in expert-mode and CLISH is used for monitoring.
- C. Configuration changes should be done in mgmt-cli and use expert-mode for OS-level tasks.
- D. All configuration changes should be made in CLISH and expert-mode should be used for OS-level tasks.
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the benefit of Manual NAT over Automatic NAT?
- A. If you create a new Security Policy, the Manual NAT rules will be transferred to this new policy
- B. There is no benefit since Automatic NAT has in any case higher priority over Manual NAT
- C. You have the full control about the priority of the NAT rules
- D. On IPSO and GAIA Gateways, it is handled in a Stateful manner
NEW QUESTION 3
When using LDAP as an authentication method for Identity Awareness, the query:
- A. Requires client and server side software.
- B. Prompts the user to enter credentials.
- C. Requires administrators to specifically allow LDAP traffic to and from the LDAP Server and the Security Gateway.
- D. Is transparent, requiring no client or server side software, or client intervention.
NEW QUESTION 4
When doing a Stand-Alone Installation, you would install the Security Management Server with which other Check Point architecture component?
- A. None, Security Management Server would be installed by itself.
- B. SmartConsole
- C. SecureClient
- D. SmartEvent
Explanation: There are different deployment scenarios for Check Point software products.
Standalone Deployment - The Security Management Server and the Security Gateway are installed on the same computer or appliance.
NEW QUESTION 5
Fill in the blank: The command _____ provides the most complete restoration of a R80 configuration.
- A. upgrade_import
- B. cpconfig
- C. fwm dbimport -p <export file>
- D. cpinfo -recover
Explanation: (Should be "migrate import")
"migrate import" Restores backed up configuration for R80 version, in previous versions the command was " upgrade_import ".
NEW QUESTION 6
In Logging and Monitoring, the tracking options are Log, Detailed Log and Extended Log. Which of the following options can you add to each Log, Detailed Log and Extended Log?
- A. Accounting
- B. Suppression
- C. Accounting/Suppression
- D. Accounting/Extended
NEW QUESTION 7
Fill in the blank: By default, the SIC certificates issued by R80 Management Server are based on the _____ algorithm.
- A. SHA-256
- B. SHA-200
- C. MD5
- D. SHA-128
NEW QUESTION 8
Which Check Point software blade provides visibility of users, groups and machines while also providing access control through identity-based policies?
- A. Firewall
- B. Identity Awareness
- C. Application Control
- D. URL Filtering
Explanation: Check Point Identity Awareness Software Blade provides granular visibility of users, groups and machines, providing unmatched application and access control through the creation of accurate, identity-based policies. Centralized management and monitoring allows for policies to be managed from a single, unified console.
NEW QUESTION 9
What protocol is specifically used for clustered environments?
- A. Clustered Protocol
- B. Synchronized Cluster Protocol
- C. Control Cluster Protocol
- D. Cluster Control Protocol
NEW QUESTION 10
You find that Users are not prompted for authentication when they access their Web servers, even though you have created an HTTP rule via User Authentication. Choose the BEST reason why.
- A. You checked the cache password on desktop option in Global Properties.
- B. Another rule that accepts HTTP without authentication exists in the Rule Base.
- C. You have forgotten to place the User Authentication Rule before the Stealth Rule.
- D. Users must use the SecuRemote Client, to use the User Authentication Rule.
NEW QUESTION 11
When an encrypted packet is decrypted, where does this happen?
- A. Security policy
- B. Inbound chain
- C. Outbound chain
- D. Decryption is not supported
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following is NOT a method used by Identity Awareness for acquiring identity?
- A. RADIUS
- B. Active Directory Query
- C. Remote Access
- D. Certificates
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following are available SmartConsole clients which can be installed from the R77 Windows CD? Read all answers and select the most complete and valid list.
- A. SmartView Tracker, SmartDashboard, CPINFO, SmartUpdate, SmartView Status
- B. SmartView Tracker, SmartDashboard, SmartLSM, SmartView Monitor
- C. SmartView Tracker, CPINFO, SmartUpdate
- D. Security Policy Editor, Log Viewer, Real Time Monitor GUI
NEW QUESTION 14
Which component functions as the Internal Certificate Authority for R77?
- A. Security Gateway
- B. Management Server
- C. Policy Server
- D. SmartLSM
NEW QUESTION 15
Identify the API that is not supported by Check Point currently.
- A. R80 Management API-
- B. Identity Awareness Web Services API
- C. Open REST API
- D. OPSEC SDK
NEW QUESTION 16
View the rule below. What does the lock-symbol in the left column mean? Select the BEST answer.
- A. The current administrator has read-only permissions to Threat Prevention Policy.
- B. Another user has locked the rule for editing.
- C. Configuration lock is presen
- D. Click the lock symbol to gain read-write access.
- E. The current administrator is logged in as read-only because someone else is editing the policy.
Explanation: Administrator Collaboration
More than one administrator can connect to the Security Management Server at the same time. Every administrator has their own username, and works in a session that is independent of the other administrators.
When an administrator logs in to the Security Management Server through SmartConsole, a new editing session starts. The changes that the administrator makes during the session are only available to that administrator. Other administrators see a lock icon on object and rules that are being edited.
To make changes available to all administrators, and to unlock the objects and rules that are being edited, the administrator must publish the session.
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the default shell for the command line interface?
- A. Expert
- B. Clish
- C. Admin
- D. Normal
Explanation: The default shell of the CLI is called clish References:
NEW QUESTION 18
Which GUI tool can be used to view and apply Check Point licenses?
- A. cpconfig
- B. Management Command Line
- C. SmartConsole
- D. SmartUpdate
Explanation: SmartUpdate GUI is the recommended way of managing licenses. References:
NEW QUESTION 19
Access roles allow the firewall administrator to configure Network access according to:
- A. a combination of computer or computer groups and network
- B. users and user groups
- C. all of above
- D. remote access clients
100% Valid and Newest Version 156-215.80 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/156-215.80/ (New 440 Q&As)