Ucertify offers free demo for 201 exam. "TMOS Administration", also known as 201 exam, is a F5-Networks Certification. This set of posts, Passing the F5-Networks 201 exam, will help you answer those questions. The 201 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real F5-Networks 201 exams and revised by experts!
Check 201 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two pool members should be chosen for a new connection? (Choose two.)
- A. 172.16.15.9.80
- B. 172.16.15.4.80
- C. 188.8.131.52.80
- D. 172.16.15.1.80
- E. 172.16.15.7.80
NEW QUESTION 2
When upgrading a BIG-IP redundant pair, what happens when one system has been updated but the other has not?
- A. Synching should not be performed.
- B. The first system to be updated will assume the Active role.
- C. This is not possible since both systems are updated simultaneously.
- D. The older system will issue SNMP traps indicating a communication error with the partner.
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the purpose of provisioning?
- A. Provisioning allows modules that are not licensed to be fully tested.
- B. Provisioning allows modules that are licensed be granted appropriate resource levels.
- C. Provisioning allows the administrator to activate modules in nonstandard combinations.
- D. Provisioning allows the administrator to see what modules are licensed, but no user action is ever required.
NEW QUESTION 4
A BIG-IP Administrator finds the following log entry after a report of user issues connecting to a virtual server: 01010201: 2: Inet port exhaustion on 10.70.110.112 to 184.108.40.206:80 (proto 6)
How should the BIG-IP Administrator modify the SNAT pool that is associated with the virtual server?
- A. Remove the SNAT pool and apply SNAT Automap.
- B. Remove an IP address from the SNAT pool.
- C. Add an address to the SNAT pool.
- D. Increase the timeout of the SNAT addresses.
NEW QUESTION 5
A BIG-IP Administrator defines a device Self IP . The Self IP is NOT reachable from the network. What should the BIG-IP Administrator verify first?
- A. The correct interface has been selected.
- B. The correct VLAN has been selected.
- C. Verify if auto last hop is disabled.
- D. The correct Trunk has been selected.
NEW QUESTION 6
A BIG-IP Administrator runs the initial configuration wizard and learns that the NTP servers were invalid. In which area of the Configuration Utility should the BIG-IP Administrator update the list of configured NTP servers?
- A. System > Configuration
- B. System > Services
- C. System > Preferences
- D. System > Platform
NEW QUESTION 7
Which log file should the BIG-IP Administrator check to determine if a specific user tried to log in to the 8IG-IP Configuration by utility?
- A. /var/log/pam/tally/log
- B. /ver/log/secure
- C. /var/log/trn
- D. /var/log/http.d
NEW QUESTION 8
A BIG-IP Administrator uses backend servers to host multiple services per server. There are multiple virtual servers and pools defined, referencing the same backend servers.
Which load balancing algorithm is most appropriate to have an equal number of connections on each backend server?
- A. Least Connections (member)
- B. Least Connections (node)
- C. Predictive (member)
- D. Predictive (node)
The same set of servers provides multiple services, that is, using different ports to provide different services at the same time. The stem requirement is based on server connection balancing, not server + port, so it is node.
NEW QUESTION 9
A BIG-IP Administrator creates a new VLAN on BIG-IP Cluster Member A and attaches an Interface to it. Although the Auto Config Sync is in place, the new VLAN does NOT show up on Cluster Member B. What should the BIG-IP Administrator do to ensure the new VLAN is configured on each Cluster Member?
- A. Configure the new VLAN manually on Cluster Member B.
- B. Reset the Device Trust of the BIG-IP Cluster on either Cluster Member.
- C. Configure a Default Route for the new VLAN on Cluster Member A.
- D. Enable the Interface that is attached to the new VLAN on Cluster Member A.
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
During maintenance, the BIG-IP Administrator manually disables a pool member as shown. What is the result?
- A. All pool members continue to process persistent connections
- B. All pool members stop accepting new connections.
- C. The disabled pool member stops processing persistent connections.
- D. The disabled pool member stops processing existing connections
NEW QUESTION 11
A BIG-IP Administrator finds the following log entry:
tnm tmm: 011e0002:4: sweeperjjpdate: aggressive mode activated. Which action should the BIG-IP Administrator to mitigate this memory issue?
- A. Configure the redundant par to be active-active
- B. Decrease the TCP profile ide Timeout value
- C. increase the TCP profile ide Timeout value
- D. Configure the serve to use Connection Mirroring
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the status of a pool member when manual resume is enabled and a health check first fails and then passes?
- A. Offline (Disabled)
- B. Offline (Enabled)
- C. Available (Disabled)
- D. Available (Enabled)
NEW QUESTION 13
The BIG-IP Administrator creates a custom iRule that fails to work as expected. Which F5 online resource should the administrator use to help resolve this issue?
- A. DevCentral
- B. Bug Tracker
- C. University
- D. Health
NEW QUESTION 14
Assume a client's traffic is being processed only by a NAT; no SNAT or virtual server processing takes place. Also assume that the NAT definition specifies a NAT address and an origin address while all other settings are left at their defaults. If a client were to initiate traffic to the NAT address, what changes, if any, would take place when the BIG-IP processes such packets?
- A. The source address would not change, but the destination address would be translated to the origin address.
- B. The destination address would not change, but the source address would be translated to the origin address.
- C. The source address would not change, but the destination address would be translated to the NAT's address.
- D. The destination address would not change, but the source address would be translated to the NAT's address.
NEW QUESTION 15
What should the BIG-IP Administrator do to apply and activate a hotfix to a BIG-IP device that is currently running version 11.0.0 on active partition HD1.1?
- A. * 1. confirm that 11.0.0 is installed on inactive partition HD1.2* 2. apply a hotfix to partition HD 1.2* 3. activate partition HD1.2
- B. * 1. reactivate the license on partition HD1.1* 2. apply a hotfix to partition HD1.1
- C. * 1. activate partition HD1.2* 2 confirm version 11.0.0 on partition HD1.2* 3. install a hotfix on partition HD1.2
- D. * 1. set partition HD1.2 active* 2. apply a hotfix to partition HD1.2
NEW QUESTION 16
A BIG-IP Administrator suspects that one of the BIG-IP device power supplies is experiencing power outages.
Which log file should the BIG-IP Administrator check to verify the suspicion?
- A. /war /log/daemon.log
- B. /var/log/kern.log
- C. /var/log/ltm
- D. /var/log/audit
NEW QUESTION 17
Thanks for reading the newest 201 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Thedumpscentre.com 201 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/201-dumps/ (254 Q&As Dumps)