We offers . "Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales", also known as MB2-717 exam, is a Microsoft Certification. This set of posts, Passing the MB2-717 exam with , will help you answer those questions. The covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real and revised by experts!
Online MB2-717 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You have exchanged a few emails with a lead and it is now evident that your organization will be able to fulfill the customer's need.
You need to proceed to the next step on the sales process and remove the lead from the Open Leads view, but keep it in the system for later review.
What should you do?
- A. Delete the Lead.
- B. Activate the Lead
- C. Close the Lead as Won.
- D. Qualify the Lead.
NEW QUESTION 2
An organization manages their sales process and tracks their competitors on opportunities through Microsoft Dynamics 365. A sales executive requests a report on how they are performing against each of their competitors. Using only out-of-box capabilities, how should you get this report for the sales executive?
- A. On a view of opportunities, run the Pipeline Management Excel Template.
- B. Add the Power BI content pack for Sales Managers, and share it with the executive.
- C. Run the built-in Competitor Win/Loss report and send it to the sales executive.
- D. Create a dashboard with the chart editor and include the competitors' details, and share it with the sates executive.
NEW QUESTION 3
One of your custom has sent you an email requesting an invoke for products you have sold and delivered to them. You are getting ready to send the invoice.
You need to quickly the ne« step to be completed in the sa.es process regards this customer in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Where should you look to see the status of the transaction?
- A. Opportunity
- B. Quote
- C. Invoice
- D. Order
NEW QUESTION 4
You are a mortgage broker for a bank.
You need to show the relationship between your Clients and their accountants who are already in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 system.
What should you do?
- A. Create a Connection between the Opportunity and the accountant.
- B. Add the accountant as a competitor.
- C. Tie a Document containing the accountant s business card to the Opportunity,
- D. Add a note to the Opportunity with the accountants' information.
NEW QUESTION 5
The bank you work for had a booth at a trade show where they collected leads for people interested in getting a loan with the bank. You are sent a .csv file with 100 leads with whom the bank expects you to follow up.
You need to load these leads in the fastest way possible.
What are two options for doing this in Microsoft Dynamics 365? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Use the Import Data feature to upload your data file to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- B. Convert emails to leads in Outlook by using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook,
- C. Use the Quick Create New Lead record in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- D. Convert emails to leads in Outlook by using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook.
NEW QUESTION 6
You have recently been hired as a sales assistant for a new employer.
The company sales staff uses Microsoft Dynamics 365, and you must occasionally input data for them.
You want to use the CRM Help Center for assistance to perform these tasks.
Which two help sources are available for you? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. phone support
- B. training links
- C. online chat
- D. community blogs
NEW QUESTION 7
One of your prospects is reviewing a quote you have provided and will be making a decision to either accept or revise your offer.
You need to reflect the prospect's response by setting the quote status.
Which two options can you use to achieve this goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Fulfilled
- B. Won
- C. Inactive
- D. Draft
NEW QUESTION 8
You are working with a sates division to better manage their sales processes by better utilizing the functionality of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You recommend using Relationship Insights to better analyze customer-interaction data to improve sales efforts.
What are two features of Relationship Insights that can be used to accomplish this? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Auto Capture
- B. Data Loader Service
- C. Relationship Assistant
- D. Sales Insights
NEW QUESTION 9
You are using Price Lists specific to campaigns.
A campaign has recently ended, and you deactivated the associated Price List
How are Opportunities. Quotes, and Orders with the campaign-specific price list affected by the deactivation?
- A. Those that already have the deactivated Price List can continue to use the Price List as normal.
- B. They will need to be manually updated with new the Price List when applicable.
- C. Only Opportunities can continue to work with a deactivated Price Lis
- D. Quotes and Orders require an active Price List
- E. Orders require an active Price List All other types can continue to work if the Price List was added prior to deactivation.
NEW QUESTION 10
You are a sales manager for your company.
You want your sales people to be able to utilize data on their customers beyond the Microsoft Dynamics 365 application.
With which type of database can Relationship Assistant integrate in order for sales people to better manage their business relationships?
- A. Exchange
- B. Office Delve
- C. SharePoint
- D. SQL
NEW QUESTION 11
You are creating Word Templates for a customer using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The customer needs a Word Template for the account entity and wants to merge data records related to the account
Which related records can be included in the Word Templates?
- A. only records related in N:1 and N:N relationships
- B. only records related in N:1 and 1:N relationships
- C. records related in 1:
- D. N:1. and N:N relationships
- E. only records in an N:1 relationship
NEW QUESTION 12
You are the sales manager for a company that utilizes Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Your sales department offers seasonal pricing on many of its products by using price lists which are then deactivated at the close of each season,
Which two outcomes occur as a result of deactivating these price lists? Each selection represents a complete answer.
- A. The prices are removed from the default price list field for all of the company s products.
- B. Any pre-existing opportunities associated with those price lists will continue to use them.
- C. Any existing sales transactional records will automatically be deactivated until a new price list is created.
- D. Any existing sales transactional records will automatically associate with the default price list.
NEW QUESTION 13
You are working with an organization that has extended its reporting in Microsoft Dynamics 365 with Power BL The organization wants to use the Power BI dashboards and tiles inside Dynamics 365. Which two options are available? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Once Power BI is enabled for the organization, a complete Power BI Dashboard can be added as a personal dashboard.
- B. Once Power BI is enabled for the organization, a Power BI tile can be added to a personal dashboard.
- C. A System Administrator can add a Power BI Dashboard in Microsoft Dynamics 365 on a system dashboard.
- D. A System Administrator can add a Power BI tile in Microsoft Dynamics 365 on a system dashboard.
NEW QUESTION 14
Based on a conversation with a potential customer, you think there may be a Lead record for the customer in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You need to find the disqualified lead so that you can review the activity history on the lead.
Where are two places you can find this information? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Disqualified Leads view
- B. Advanced Find
- C. Closed Leads view
- D. Leads Lookup view
NEW QUESTION 15
You are using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for sales.
Your marketing department has given you a number of illustrated documents that explain how your product is superior to various competitors.
You have been tasked with adding this material to Dynamics 365 so the salespeople can use and email the material to their prospects, all from within Dynamics 365.
How should you complete this task?
- A. Add the documents to SharePoint and set up the SharePoint integration with Dynamics 365.
- B. Add the documents as sales literature, and associate them with the right competitors.
- C. Add the documents as Email Templates associated with the opportunity entity.
- D. Add the documents as attachments in the notes section for each competitor.
NEW QUESTION 16
You are a sales professional for a medium-sized firm.
You are entering information into Microsoft Dynamics you organized at a trade show. What type of record should you create for each card?
- A. Prospect
- B. Lead
- C. Account
- D. Opportunity
Thanks for reading the newest MB2-717 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certshared MB2-717 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certshared.com/exam/MB2-717/ (116 Q&As Dumps)