Cause all that matters here is passing exam with . Cause all that you need is a high score of . The only one thing you need to do is downloading free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Free demo questions for Microsoft MB2-717 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are a sales manager for a large company that is about to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365.
A company called Fabrikam. Inc. has three divisions within the company that purchase services from your firm.
You have created an account record for each of the three divisions and for Fabrikam. Inc. and need to link the records.
How should you set up the records to properly link the record for Fabrikam, Inc. with its three divisions using Microsoft Dynamics 365 account management?
- A. Fabrikam, In
- B. is a Primary Contact
- C. Fabrika
- D. In
- E. is a Parent account.
- F. Fabrika
- G. In
- H. is a Parent Customer.
- I. Fabrikam, In
- J. is a Child account.
NEW QUESTION 2
You receive an email from a prospect and would like to create a Lead in Microsoft Dynamics 365. You want the email from the prospect connected to the Lead. How can you accomplish this goal?
- A. Navigate to your instance in Microsoft Outlook and create a Lead.
- B. Track the email- Manually create a Lead in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- C. Track the emai
- D. Convert the email to a Lead record.
- E. Create a Lead from the CRM tab in Microsoft Outlook.
NEW QUESTION 3
You are working in the Sales module of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Your manager has asked you to provide a report of Sales Pipeline as quickly as possible. What is the quickest way to provide your manager with the report?
- A. Use one of the built-in reports in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- B. Create an Advanced Find query of your opportunities, sorted by client.
- C. Create a Static Worksheet and export to Excel.
- D. Create a Dynamic Worksheet and export to Excel.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You can find your disqualified leads but are unable to delete the ones you have chosen for deletion.
What do you need to do to delete the leads?
- A. Ask your system administrator to give you the security permissions to delete leads.
- B. Ask your system administrator to give you share permission to delete leads.
- C. Reactivate the leads, then delete them.
- D. Qualify the leads, and then delete them.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are setting up a Product Catalog in Microsoft Dynamics 365 that has a series of products that have similar properties. When added to an Opportunity, the user should be required to make selections on these properties for the products. How should you set this up?
- A. For each of the products, add the Product Properties.
- B. Create a Price List add the Product Properties to the Price List and add the Products as price list items.
- C. Create the Products, then create the Product Family, add the Product Properties to the family, and add the products to the family.
- D. Create the Product Family, add the Product Properties, create the Products, and add the Family Hierarchy in the process.
NEW QUESTION 6
You are using Microsoft Dynamics 365 to track your competitors.
You want to take full advantage of the "Win/Loss" report that is available for competitors. What two steps should your users take to track competitors to get reliable results from this
report? Each answer represents a part of the solution.
- A. Track competitors on sales literature.
- B. Track competitors on open opportunities.
- C. Track competitors on opportunities closed as Lost
- D. Track competitors on the products used.
NEW QUESTION 7
You have created a personal dashboard in Microsoft Dynamics 365, consisting of personal charts and personal views. You want your team members to be able to fully take advantage of your dashboard. How should you fully share the needed components with the individuals on your team?
- A. Share only the views with the team.
- B. Share the views with each team member individually.
- C. Share the dashboard, views, and charts with the team.
- D. Share the dashboard and charts with each team member individually.
NEW QUESTION 8
You are a sales executive for a sates organization. You are inputting data to create your Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment.
One of your customers is the purchasing manager at Contoso Ltd- and has been ordering from you for over two years after being referred by the VP of Operations of one of your current customers, Fabrikam.
You need to input the required records for this data.
Which three examples represent accurate record configurations? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Create a lead record for Fabrikam.
- B. Create an account record for the purchasing manager at Contoso Ltd.
- C. Create a connection record for VP of Operations at Fabrikam.
- D. Create an account record for Contoso Ltd.
- E. Create a contact record for the purchasing manager at Contoso Ltd.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are the project manager for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation and are tra.n.ng the company sales staff. All staff members use laptops with the Microsoft Office Suite fully installed.
How can sates staff access and use Dynamics 365 when they are traveling outside of the office? Each correct answer presents a
- A. They can use Microsoft Outlook.
- B. They can use any web browser.
- C. They can gain online access by using the Azure portal.
- D. They can use Skype for Business.
NEW QUESTION 10
You are using Opportunities, Quotes, and Orders in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to manage your sales process. You have created multiple revisions for a Quote. During this process, you have not updated the Opportunity.
The customer now confirms the Quote, and you close it as Won and choose to automatically close the Opportunity at the same time.
Which statements about the Opportunity are true? Each answer represents part of the solution.
- A. The Opportunity is closed as Wo
- B. and has an Opportunity Close Activity and a Quote Close Activity in the Activities pane.
- C. The Actual Revenue on the Opportunity is populated with the amount from the Won Quote.
- D. The Opportunity Line Items nave been updated to match the Won Quote.
- E. The Opportunity is closed as Wo
- F. and has an Opportunity Close Activity in the Activities pane as the only close activity.
NEW QUESTION 11
An organization is using the Relationship Assistant in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
A small minority of their users need to only see the Email Cards from Exchange. The rest of the cards are in their way, prohibiting them from property using the feature to work with their email in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
How should you help this group of users?
- A. Create a Business Unit for the users, and configure the Relationship Assistant for that group to only display Email Cards from Exchange.
- B. For the small group of users, configure their security roles to have no read privileges on the Action Card entity.
- C. Instruct the users to access their personal settings for the Relationship Assistant and turn off the cards they do not wish to see.
- D. Turn off all card notifications for all users except the Email Cards from Exchange.
NEW QUESTION 12
You are working with an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Office 365. The organization communicates with their customers primarily via email.
The organization is struggling with getting emails tracked in Dynamics 365 on the right records, and emails are often not tracked at all.
Which feature should you recommend implementing to get visibility of untracked emails inside Dynamics 365 for relevant
- A. Relationship Insights with Email Engagement
- B. Relationship Assistant
- C. Server-Side Synchronization between Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Exchange
- D. Relationship Insights with Auto Capture
NEW QUESTION 13
An organization uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 for lead management The organization wants to keep leads warm by contacting them weekly.
How should you help your users contact leads on a regular basis by using Relationship Insights?
- A. Create a workflow on leads to remind the owner if there has been no activity for seven days.
- B. Enable the Relationship Assistant on the card options for "No Activity with Lead." and change the "Days before notifying™" to 7.
- C. Enable Email Engagement on the card options for No Activity with Lead," and change the "Days before notifying™" to 7.
- D. Enable Relationship Insights with Relationship Analytics to show cards for leads with no activity.
NEW QUESTION 14
You will be attending a conference, and you want to be able to capture information about the prospects you will meet You need to be able to upload the lead information into Microsoft Dynamics 365 with the Import Data Wizard. Which two formats can you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. comma-separated values (.csv)
- B. compressed (.zip)
- C. Excel 97-2003 Spreadsheet (.xls)
- D. Access Database (.accdb)
NEW QUESTION 15
You are a technical support specialist for your company.
The Company's sales staff are issued a company laptop to use when interfacing with Microsoft Dynamics 365. They need to integrate their smart phones with Microsoft Dynamics 365 as well. Many of their phones, however, do not have a supported web browser.
What should you suggest to meet this sales staffs need?
- A. Advise them to run the Microsoft Dynamics 365 web app on their phones.
- B. Advise them to use the web client to access Microsoft Dynamics 365 from their phones.
- C. Advise them to download the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App from the Office 365 Admin portal.
- D. Advise them to download the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App from their phone's store.
NEW QUESTION 16
You work for an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 to quote prices to customers.
The organization wants to incentivize bulk purchases by offering discounts on purchases of larger quantities.
How should you offer bulk discounts?
- A. Create a Discount List and associate it with the Price List Item directly.
- B. Create a Discount List, and associate it with the Quote directly.
- C. Create a Discount List and associate it with the Product directly.
- D. Create a Discount List and associate it with the Price List directly.
100% Valid and Newest Version MB2-717 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/MB2-717/ (New 116 Q&As)