We provide which are the best for clearing 2V0-622 test, and to get certified by VMware VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization. The covers all the knowledge points of the real 2V0-622 exam. Crack your VMware 2V0-622 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
VMware 2V0-622 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two configuration options can exclude virtual disks from snapshot operations? (Choose two.)
- A. Use RDM in virtual mode for virtual disk.
- B. Use virtual disks in Independent – Persistent mode.
- C. Use a virtual disk larger than 2 TB in size.
- D. Use RDM in physical mode for virtual disk.
NEW QUESTION 2
In what two ways can Storage DRS load balance virtual machines? (Choose two).
- A. virtual storage controller
- B. I/O latency
- C. anti-affinity rules
- D. guest OS family
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two parameters must be configured for Windows in-guest disk mirroring? (Choose two.)
- A. scsi#.returnNoConnectDuringAPD = "FALSE"
- B. scsi#.returnNoConnectDuringAPD = "TRUE"
- C. scsi#.terminateVMOnPDL = "TRUE"
- D. scsi#.returnBusyOnNoConnectStatus = "FALSE"
NEW QUESTION 4
What two methods are used to configure VMware vSphere Storage I/O Control shares and limits? (Choose two.)
- A. Assign shares and limits to VM virtual disks.
- B. Assign shares and limits to Storage DRS clusters.
- C. Assign shares and limits to datastores.
- D. Assign shares and limits using VM storage policies.
Explanation: https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/com.vmware.vsphere.resmgmt.doc/GUID-25C3D9FE-3A9D https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/com.vmware.vsphere.resmgmt.doc/GUID-614F2F1C-36CE-
NEW QUESTION 5
Which setting will allow a virtual machine to have direct secure access to an RDM?
- A. NIOC
- B. NPV
- C. NPIV
- D. CPUID Mask
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two permissions are required to migrate a virtual machine with Storage vMotion? (Choose two.)
- A. Network > Move Network
- B. Virtual Machine > Inventory > Move
- C. Resource > Migrate powered on virtual machine
- D. Datastore > Allocate Space
Explanation: You require these permissions to perform Storage vMotion from the Remote Command Line Interface (RCLI): Resource:
NEW QUESTION 7
What two services run on all nodes in a vCenter Server HA cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. vmware-vmon
- B. vmware-vpostgres
- C. vmare-rbd-watchdog
- D. vmware-vcha
NEW QUESTION 8
A vSphere administrator is unable to power on a VM in a vSphere HA-enabled cluster. Which vSphere HA feature could cause this?
- A. Datastore Heartbeats are not received.
- B. Admission Control is enabled.
- C. VM Restart Priority is disabled.
- D. VM Monitoring is disabled.
NEW QUESTION 9
An administrator is troubleshooting network communications between a vCenter Server and an ESXi 6.5 host. Which log shows the related events between these components?
- A. /var/log/fdm.log
- B. /var/log/vpxa.log
- C. /var/log/hostd.log
- D. /var/log/auth.log
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator is attempting to power on a virtual machine with 32GB of memory. The operation fails with the following error:
Could not power on VM: No space left on device
Checking the space on the virtual machine’s datastore, there is 30GB free. Which action would allow the VM to power on?
- A. Set a 2GB memory reservation on the VM.
- B. Mount the virtual disk from the affected VM on to another virtual machine and free up space from within the OS.
- C. Enable vSphere HD admission control on the cluster in which the VM resides.
- D. Set a 2GB memory limit on the VM.
Explanation: The swap file size can be calculated with the formula (.vswp File = Allocated Memory - Memory Reservation).
As per default, the reservation is set to 0, so the .vswp file size is equal to the amount of virtual memory.
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator procured a new server on which to install ESXi 6.5. The server is equipped with local Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) disks with 512e format (512bytes sector emulation).
Which file system does VMware support on this type of disk?
- A. VMFS6 (default) and VMFS5
- B. VMFS5
- C. 512e format is not supported
- D. VMFS6
NEW QUESTION 12
View the Exhibit. The exhibit represents a vCenter HA with external Platform Services Controllers in a highly available deployment.
How many vCenter Server 6.5 licenses are required?
- A. 5
- B. 3
- C. 2
- D. 1
NEW QUESTION 13
Which additional vCenter Server feature must be configured for DRS to balance workloads?
- A. vSphere HA
- B. Resource Pools
- C. vMotion
- D. Proactive HA
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator wishes to enable network port mirroring based on source port. Which feature should be enabled?
- A. vSphere standard switch port
- B. ERSPAN
- C. NSX Virtual Wire
- D. VLAN
Explanation: Support for ERSPAN
ERSPAN mirrors traffic on one or more “source” ports and delivers the mirrored traffic to one or more “destination” ports on another switch. vSphere 6.5 includes support for the ERSPAN protocol.
NEW QUESTION 15
An administrator notices that a host is evacuating all virtual machines and entering maintenance mode even though the host appears to be up and running.
Which new feature in vSphere 6.5 would cause this?
- A. Predictive DRS
- B. EVC Mode
- C. vCenter HA
- D. Proactive HA
Explanation: There are two vSphere Proactive HA Automation Levels:
Manual: vCenter Server will suggest only the migration recommendations for virtual machines. You need to manually migrate the virtual machines out from the degraded hosts.
Automated: Virtual Machines will be migrated to healthy hosts and degraded hosts will be entered into remediation action either quarantine or maintenance mode depending on the configured Proactive HA automation level
NEW QUESTION 16
When you attempt to open a virtual machine console from the vSphere Web Client, the console does not connect. The following error message appears:
Why did not connect?
- A. Port 443 is in use.
- B. Port 9443 is in use.
- C. Port 8443 is in use.
- D. Port 22443 is in use.
Explanation: Another program or process is using port 9443, the default port used by the HTML5 virtual machine console.
NEW QUESTION 17
vSphere 6.5 introduced MAC learning capabilities for VMware’s virtual switches. What three benefits will it provide? (Choose three.)
- A. Reduced memory consumption
- B. Increased network throughput.
- C. Prevent packet flooding inside the vSwitch
- D. Reduced consumption of extra CPU cycles.
NEW QUESTION 18
In vCenter Server 6.5, Host Customizations within Host Profiles be exported as which two formats? (Choose two.)
- A. .xlsx
- B. .csv
- C. .ova
- D. .xls
- E. .vpf
NEW QUESTION 19
Which component must be deployed before using encrypted virtual machines in a vSphere 6.5 environment?
- A. vCenter Server must use CA signed certificates
- B. a host with supported Trusted Platform Module
- C. supported password vault
- D. External Key Management Server
P.S. Easily pass 2V0-622 Exam with 276 Q&As prep-labs.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest prep-labs.com 2V0-622 Dumps: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/2V0-622/ (276 New Questions)