It is more faster and easier to pass the by using . Immediate access to the and find the same core area with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
VMware 2V0-622 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
When performing a vCenter Server 5.5 for Windows with Microsoft SQL Server Express database migration to vCenter Server Appliance 6.5, which will be the target database?
- A. Microsoft SQL Server Express 2012R2
- B. Microsoft SQL Server Standard 2012R2
- C. PostgreSQL
- D. Oracle DB 11g
Explanation: To perform vcenter server 5.5 for Windows with Microsoft SQL server express database migration to vcenter server appliance 6.5, you need PostgreSQL database installation on Windows.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements correctly describe VM-VM affinity rules? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere DRS attempts to keep the virtual machines together on the same ESXi host.
- B. When two VM-VM affinity rules conflict, the older one takes precedence and the newer rule is disabled.
- C. vSphere DRS attempts to keep the virtual machines on separate ESXi hosts.
- D. When two VM-VM affinity rules conflict, the newer one takes precedence and the older rule is disabled.
NEW QUESTION 3
When upgrading a standalone vCenter Single Sign-On Server version 5.5 to version 6.5, which will be the final deployment type?
- A. There is no option to do this type of upgrade.
- B. It will be an external Platform Services Controller.
- C. It will be an embedded Platform Services Controller with vCenter Server
- D. It will be a Standalone vCenter Server.
You can upgrade an externally deployed vCenter Single Sign-On 5.5 to an externally deployed Platform Services Controller 6.5 instance by using the vCenter Server for Windows installer.
NEW QUESTION 4
A vSphere administrator observes a CPU spike on one of the web servers (view the Exhibit).
Which two statements can describe the cause of this activity? (Choose two.)
- A. The network packet size is too large.
- B. Disk latency is present on the datastore.
- C. VMware Tools is not installed.
- D. The network packet size is too small.
Explanation: Network packet size is too small, which increases the demand for the CPU resources needed for processing each
Found this re disk latency:https://communities.vmware.com/thread/557063
The below also discusses Disk Performance issues and mentioned CPU usage:https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/com.vmware.vsphere.monitoring.doc/GUID-E813116
NEW QUESTION 5
vSphere Data Protection 6.1 provides the ability to back up and restore individual applications. Which are the three supported applications? (Choose three.)
- A. Microsoft Dynamics Server
- B. Oracle Database Server
- C. Microsoft SharePoint Server
- D. Microsoft Exchange Server
- E. Microsoft SQL Server
NEW QUESTION 6
What is the minimum number of hosts that must contribute capacity to a non-ROBO single site VMware vSAN cluster?
- A. 2
- B. 64
- C. 1
- D. 3
Explanation: For standard datacenter deployments, VSAN requires a minimum of three ESXi hosts (where each host has local storage and is contributing this storage to the VSAN datastore) to form a supported VSAN cluster
Essential Virtual SAN (VSAN): Administrator's Guide to VMware Virtual SAN (2nd Edition) (VMware Press Technology) page 14
NEW QUESTION 7
An administrator wants to ensure that any virtual machine added to a certain port group always has sufficient network resources. Network I/O Control version 3 has been enabled on the Distributed Switch.
Which three steps will achieve this objective? (Choose three.)
- A. Reserve bandwidth for virtual machine system traffic on the Distributed Switch Port Group.
- B. Edit the virtual machine’s Resource settings and set a reservation for virtual machine system traffic.
- C. Create a Network Resource Pool on the Distributed Switch and set a reservation quota.
- D. Reserve bandwidth for virtual machine system traffic on the Distributed Switch.
- E. Add the Network Resource Pool on the Distributed Switch Port Group.
NEW QUESTION 8
What are three benefits of using a few large-capacity LUNs instead of many small-capacity LUNs? (Choose three.)
- A. More flexibility to create virtual machines without adding new LUNs.
- B. More flexibility for resizing virtual disks.
- C. Less wasted storage space.
- D. Better performance because there is less contention for a single volume.
- E. Fewer VMFS datastores to manage.
Explanation: You might want fewer, larger LUNs for the following reasons:
NEW QUESTION 9
The vSphere HA agent has been in the "Agent Unreachable" state on a single slave ESXi host for over a minute. The master and slave ESXi hosts are connected to the vCenter Server Appliance.
Which should be the first step for validation the network configuration?
- A. Log into the affected slave ESXi host via console or SSH and attempt to ping the master ESXi host over the vSphere HA network.
- B. Log into the master ESXi host via console or SSH and attempt to ping the vCenter Server Appliance over the vSphere HA network.
- C. Log into the affected slave ESXi host via console or SSH and attempt to ping the vCenter Server Appliance over the Fault Tolerance network.
- D. Log into the vCenter Server Appliance via console or SSH and attempt to ping the affected slave ESXi host.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two statements are true for a vCenterServer user account that is used for vSphere Data Protection (VDP)' (Choose two.)
- A. The password for the user account cannot contain spaces.
- B. The user account should be created in the Single Sign-On domain.
- C. The user account must be assigned with Administrator role.
- D. The user account cannot inherit required permissions from a group role.
Explanation: For the vCenter server account used for vSphere data protection, the user account must have administrator
role and the password for the user account should not contain spaces. https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/6.5/vmware-data-protection-administration-guide-61.pdf
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two requirements must be met before enabling vSphere HA Application Monitoring for a virtual machine? (Choose two.)
- A. VMware Tools must be installed on the VM.
- B. The vSphere Guest SDK must be installed on the VMs needing Application Monitoring.
- C. Application Monitoring requires that vCenter Server is linked to a working instance of vRealize Operations Manager and the End Points Operations agent has been installed on the guest.
- D. Application Monitoring is only supported on Linux operating systems.
- E. Application Monitoring is only supported on Windows operating systems.
NEW QUESTION 12
When checking the distribution of virtual machines within a Fully Automated DRS cluster, an administrator notices an uneven spread across the hosts.
Which advanced option within DRS would attempt to evenly balance VMs across the hosts?
- A. Disable DPM.
- B. Set DRS Migration Threshold to Aggressive.
- C. Enable VM Distribution.
- D. Migrate virtual machines to a Distributed Switch.
NEW QUESTION 13
In a vSphere environment, two resource pools are created as shown in the Exhibit.
Each VM is configured with 1 GB of memory. When the administrator tried to power on VM3, the operation failed.
What action in the resource pool settings will allow VM3 to power on successfully?
- A. Increase Memory Reservation.
- B. Deselect Expandable Memory Reservation
- C. Increase the CPU Reservation
- D. Deselect Expandable CPU Reservation.
NEW QUESTION 14
What is a potential downside of having more than four storage paths per datastore?
- A. increases storage latency for VM
- B. limits the number of LUNs per host
- C. limits the storage protocols
- D. limits the path selection policies
NEW QUESTION 15
Where would a vSphere administrator find general vCenter Server logs on a vCenter Server Appliance?
- A. /var/log/vmware/vpxd/
- B. /var/log/messages
- C. /etc/vmware-vpx/
- D. /var/log/vmware/vsan-health/
Explanation: The VMware vCenter Server Appliance 6.0 logs are located in the /var/log/vmware/ folder. vpxd/vpxd.log –> The main vCenter Serverlog
NEW QUESTION 16
When working with VM-VM DRS rules (affinity/anti-affinity), which statement is correct?
- A. DRS gives higher priority to preventing violations of affinity rules than violations of anti-affinity rules.
- B. DRS gives the same priority to preventing violations of anti-affinity rules as affinity rules.
- C. DRS does not allow both affinity and anti-affinity rules to be enabled at the same time within a cluster.
- D. DRS gives higher priority to preventing violations of anti-affinity rules than violations of affinity rules.
Explanation: When two VM-VM affinity rules conflict, the older one takes precedence and the newer rule is disabled. DRS only tries to satisfy enabled rules and disabled rules are ignored. DRS gives higher precedence to preventing violations of anti-affinity rules than violations of affinity rules.
NEW QUESTION 17
The networking team has requested to have a dedicated network for iSCSI traffic. This task has been assigned to the vSphere Administrator.
What is the VMware-recommended way to accomplish this?
- A. Create a custom IP Stack.
- B. Configure the right subnet.
- C. Configure Static Routes on each ESXi Server.
- D. Define a dedicated gateway for the iSCSI vmkernel.
NEW QUESTION 18
In which scenario will vSphere DRS balance resources when set to Fully Automated?
- A. Hosts with shared or non-shared storage
- B. Hosts with only shared storage
- C. Hosts are part of a vSphere HA cluster
- D. Power Management is set to Balanced on hosts
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two statements describe why a vSphere DRS cluster would report load imbalance? (Choose two.)
- A. DRS is configured for Partially Automated.
- B. The configured migration threshold is too low.
- C. The configured migration threshold is too high.
- D. Enhanced vMotion Compatibility (EVC) is enabled.
P.S. Simply pass now are offering 100% pass ensure 2V0-622 dumps! All 2V0-622 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.simply-pass.com/VMware-exam/2V0-622-dumps.html (276 New Questions)