are updated and are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our you will be ready for the real 2V0-622 exam without a problem. We have . PASSED First attempt! Here What I Did.
Free 2V0-622 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
A new virtual machine cannot reach its default gateway.
- The vSphere administrator checks that the virtual machine’s vmnic is connected to the correct portgroup, and that the portgroup is on the correct virtual switch
- This is the only virtual machine on this portgroup
- Other virtual machines that are on the host and connected to the same Distributed switch are running as normal
- The Distributed Switch has only one uplink Which could be the cause of this issue?
- A. Block All Ports has been selected on the Distributed Switch.
- B. The wrong VLAN ID has been added to the portgroup.
- C. The VLAN has not been configured in virtual machine hardware settings.
- D. The physical adapter is down.
Explanation: The default gateway is an entry point and an exit point in a virtual machine sub-net, VLAN, or network. In general, a gateway is a routing device that knows how to pass traffic between different subnets and
Layer 2 and layer 3 switches with VLAN configuration allow IP assignment to each VLAN that will be used
as default gateway as for that particular VLAN. A router contains routes for other subnets. Therefore, the problem occurs when wrong VLAN ID is added to the portgroup.
Topic 2, Exam Set B
NEW QUESTION 2
Which command can be run to troubleshoot connectivity problems with vmkernal network interfaces?
- A. esxcli network
- B. vicfg-vmknic
- C. vmkping
- D. net-stats
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator sets the Failover Capacity for both CPU and Memory at 25%. Based on the Exhibit below, how much of the cluster's total CPU resources are still available to power on additional virtual machines?
- A. 45%
- B. 60%
- C. 70%
- D. 25%
Explanation: The way that Current Failover Capacity is calculated and used with this admission control policy is shown with an example. Make the following assumptions about a cluster: The cluster is comprised of three hosts, each with a different amount of available CPU and memory resources. The first host (H1) has 9GHz of available CPU resources and 9GB of available memory, while Host 2 (H2) has 9GHz and 6GB and Host 3 (H3) has 6GHz and 6GB. There are five powered-on virtual machines in the cluster with differing CPU and memory requirements. VM1 needs 2GHz of CPU resources and 1GB of memory, while VM2 needs 2GHz and 1GB, VM3 needs 1GHz and 2GB, VM4 needs 1GHz and 1GB, and VM5 needs 1GHz and 1GB. The Configured Failover Capacity is set to 25%.Admission Control Example with Percentage of Cluster Resources Reserved Policy
The total resource requirements for the powered-on virtual machines is 7GHz and 6GB. The total host
resources available for virtual machines is 24GHz and 21GB. Based on this, the Current CPU Failover Capacity is 70% ((24GHz – 7GHz)/24GHz). Similarly, the Current Memory Failover Capacity is 71% ((21GB-6GB)/21GB).Because the cluster’s Configured Failover Capacity is set to 25%, 45% of the cluster’s total CPU resources and 46% of the cluster’s memory resources are still available to power on additional virtual machines.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements are true about Permanent Device Loss (PDL)? (Choose two.)
- A. All paths are shown as Dead for the affected device.
- B. The datastore cluster is incorrectly configured.
- C. The datastore on the affected device shown a yellow warning sign.
- D. The datastore on the affected device shows a red error sign.
- E. The operational state of the affected device changes to Lost Communication.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which metric in the Exhibit would identify high latency for a storage device?
- A. KAVG/cmd
- B. DAVG/cmd
- C. GAVG/cmd
- D. QAVG/cmd
NEW QUESTION 6
An administrator has multiple vCenter Server 6.5 systems but cannot enable Storage I/O Control (SIOC) on a datastore shared by ESXi hosts managed by the vCenter Server systems.
Which action should the administrator take to resolve the issue?
- A. Unmount the datastore and then enable SIOC on the vCenter Server system.
- B. Configure the datastore to be managed by a single vCenter Server system.
- C. Configure Storage DRS and then enable SIOC on the vCenter Server system.
- D. Enable Raw Device Mapping (RDM) on the ESXi hosts.
Explanation: Before enabling SIOC, ensure that datastores are managed by a single vCenter Server.
NEW QUESTION 7
An administrator is upgrading their external Platform Services Controllers and vCenter Server Appliance, and also migrating vSphere Update Manager version 6.0 to version 6.5.
Which is the correct order to upgrade these components?
- A. - Upgrade the external Platform Services Controller- Run the Migration Assistant on the vSphere Update Manager- Upgrade the vCenter Server Appliance
- B. - Upgrade the external Platform Services Controller- Upgrade the vCenter Server Appliance- Run the Migration Assistant on the vSphere Update Manager
- C. - Upgrade the external Platform Services Controller- Upgrade the vSphere Update Manager- Upgrade the vCenter Server Appliance
- D. - Upgrade the vCenter Server Appliance- Run the Migration Assistant on the vSphere Update Manager- Upgrade the external Platform Services Controller
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the VMware-recommended best practice for Fibre Channel zoning?
- A. single-initiator–single-target zoning
- B. single-initiator-zoning
- C. single-initiator–multiple-target zoning
- D. soft zoning
Explanation: With ESXi hosts, use a single-initiator zoning or a single-initiator-single-target zoning. The latter is a preferred zoning practice. Using the more restrictive zoning prevents problems and misconfigurations that can occur on the SAN.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two types of iSCSI adapters require VMkernel networking configuration? (Choose two.)
- A. software
- B. in-guest
- C. independent hardware
- D. dependent hardware
NEW QUESTION 10
Which is the minimum vSphere Distributed Switch version needed to support Network Health Check?
- A. 6.5
- B. 5.1
- C. 4.1
- D. 5.5
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the maximum supporter number of vCPU per VM in VMware vSphere 6.5?
- A. 246
- B. 128
- C. 64
- D. 32
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three TCP/IP stacks are built in at the VMkernel level in vSphere 6 x? (Choose three.)
- A. Fault Tolerance
- B. vMotion
- C. Provisioning
- D. Management
- E. Default
NEW QUESTION 13
On a cluster of ESXi 6.5 hosts, a small number of virtual machines have much larger resource requirements than others. Some hosts have a large number of virtual machines while others have very few.
The administrator enables DRS with DRS VM distribution to evenly balance the number of virtual machines on each host.
Which will be the outcome?
- A. Virtual machines will be moved without regard to resource contention in the cluster, and the virtual machine distribution will become evenly balanced.
- B. Virtual machines will not change hosts unless they are power-cycled or vMotioned manually.
- C. Virtual machines will not be moved if it results in severe resource contention in the cluster, and the virtual machine distribution will remain unbalanced.
- D. DRS VM distribution will not evenly balance the number of virtual machines on each host unless anti-affinity rules are applied.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two statements are true about Highly Available vSphere Auto Deploy infrastructure? (Choose two.)
- A. It is a prerequisite for using vSphere Auto Deploy with stateful install.
- B. It requires two or more Auto Deploy servers.
- C. It is a prerequisite for using vSphere Auto Deploy with stateless caching.
- D. It helps prevent data loss.
Explanation: In many production situations, a highly available Auto Deploy infrastructure is required to prevent data loss. Such an infrastructure is also a prerequisite for using Auto Deploy with stateless caching.
NEW QUESTION 15
What two debugging levels can a virtual machine be configured to? (Choose two.)
- A. Trivia
- B. Statistics
- C. Debugging
- D. Verbose
NEW QUESTION 16
In vSphere Data Protection 6.1, which is the function of a Backup Verification job?
- A. Non
- B. Backup Verification job is not a feature of vSphere Data Protection
- C. It is a manual task- Power it on- Verify the guest OS- Check started applications
- D. It is an automatic process- Restore a virtual machine- Power it on- Verify that the guest OS is booted by communicating with the Backup Verification agent
- E. It is an automatic process- Restore a virtual machine- Power it on- Verify that the guest OC is booted by detecting the VMware ToolsTM “heartbeats”
Explanation: Automated Backup Verification
Backup Verification jobs can be created in vSphere Data Protection. These jobs automate the process of restoring a virtual machine: powering it on; verifying the guest OS booted, by detection of VMware Tools “heartbeats”.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three requirements are needed to apply RAID 5 or RAID 6 erasure coding on a vSAN 6.2 or 6.5 object? (Choose three.)
- A. on Disk Format 3.0
- B. Hybrid vSAN
- C. All Flash vSAN
- D. vSAN Advanced License
- E. Stretched Cluster Configurations
NEW QUESTION 18
vCenter Server Appliance Instance can be backed up using which Client Interface?
- A. vSphere Client Interface
- B. Virtual Appliance Management Interface
- C. vSphere Web Client Interface
- D. VMware Host Client Interface
NEW QUESTION 19
What availability mode does vCenter HA provide?
- A. Active-Standby
- B. Load-balanced
- C. Active-Passive
- D. Active-Active
Recommend!! Get the Full 2V0-622 dumps in VCE and PDF From Simply pass, Welcome to Download: https://www.simply-pass.com/VMware-exam/2V0-622-dumps.html (New 276 Q&As Version)