Act now and download your HP HPE6-A42 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless HP HPE6-A42 tutorials. Download Abreast of the times HP Implementing Aruba WLAN (IAW) 8 exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn HP HPE6-A42 with a classic professional.
Online HPE6-A42 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which feature is unique to 802.11ac Wave 2 access points?
- A. band steering
- B. multiple spatial streams
- C. 40MHz channel bonding
- D. multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO)
NEW QUESTION 2
An Aruba Remote AP (RAP) operates in split-tunnel mode. How does the AP forward traffic?
- A. It sends all user traffic in a GRE tunnel to a central Mobility Controller (MC), and it sends control traffic in an IPsec tunnel to the controller.
- B. It sends traffic designed to the corporate network in an IPsec tunnel to a central Mobility Controller (MC), and it bridges other traffic locally.
- C. It sends user and control traffic in two separate IPsec tunnels to the Mobility Controller (MC).
- D. It sends all employee and control traffic in a GRE tunnel to a central Mobility Controller (MC), and it bridges all guest traffic locally.
NEW QUESTION 3
What is one networking setting that a network administrator can configure for roles in an Aruba solution?
- A. DHCP pool
- B. ClientMatch rules
- C. source NAT
- D. bandwidth limit
NEW QUESTION 4
What is a reason for a company to choose to deploy an Aruba 7024 Mobility Controller (MC) rather than an Aruba 7010 MC?
- A. to support 802.11ac Aps rather than only 802.11n APs
- B. to support more wireless users
- C. to support more POE devices directly connected to the MC
- D. to support a faster firewall throughput rate
NEW QUESTION 5
A company deploys an Aruba wireless solution for the first time. In which deployment is clustering supported?
- A. deployment as Mobility Masters (MMs)
- B. deployment as a standalone VMC
- C. deployment in 7000 Series standalone mode
- D. deployment in master-local mode
NEW QUESTION 6
For which use case should network administrators set up Aruba access points (APs) as multi-zone APs?
- A. The company has multiple small branch offices where APs at each branch office must forward internet traffic locally and corporate traffic over a secure tunnel to a centralized Mobility Controller (MC).
- B. The company has some devices that support both 5GHz and 2.4GHz, and the APs must operate in both frequency bands.
- C. The company requires high availability for its wireless services, and APs must be able to be controlled by more than one Mobility Controller (MC) in case a controller fails.
- D. The company has a Mobility Manager (MM)-based solution that requires APs to terminate to multiple controllers that reside in different administrative domains.
NEW QUESTION 7
What is a valid way to deploy an Aruba Mobility Master (MM)?
- A. as a subscription-based service through the Aruba cloud
- B. as a role on a Mobility Controller 7030 that is deployed as a standalone controller
- C. as a virtual appliance on a server that meets the recommended hardware requirements
- D. as a role on a Mobility Controller 7240 that is deployed as a master controller
NEW QUESTION 8
A company has an Aruba Mobility Master (MM)-based solution. Where can network administrators look to monitor the health status of all controllers, APs, and clients?
- A. the top banner
- B. the MM Maintenance pages
- C. the Performance dashboard
- D. the Potential Issues dashboard
NEW QUESTION 9
Which task can an Aruba Spectrum Monitor (SM) perform?
- A. Analyze wireless traffic patterns at the application level.
- B. Optimize RF through the AP channel and transmit power plans.
- C. Analyze RF signals to determine the cause of non-802.11 interference.
- D. Help to detect rogue APs in the environment.
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
A network administrator needs to specify a RADIUS server for an employee WLAN on an Aruba solution. What must the administrator enter in the Shared key field?
- A. the password defined as the preshared key for the WLAN on the Mobility Master (MM) and on authorized wireless clients
- B. the password configured in a user account with administrative rights on the RADIUS server
- C. the password configured for RADIUS clients on the RADIUS server
- D. the password defined for authorized wireless clients on the RADIUS server and also distributed to authorized wireless clients
NEW QUESTION 11
Network administrators use the wizard to create a WLAN that uses WPA2-Enterprise security to a RADIUS server at 10.21.98.55. They do not manually change any settings.
Which device determines the EAP type that the wireless clients must support?
- A. Mobility Master (MM)
- B. Mobility Controller (MC)
- C. RADIUS server
- D. AP
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
A network administrator sets up the Exam_Employees WLAN on an Aruba solution with a default role of guest, as shown in the exhibit. To which users does the guest role apply?
- A. users who successfully authenticate and are assigned to the default role by the RADIUS server
- B. users who successfully authenticate and are not assigned a different role by the RADIUS server
- C. users who have connected to the SSID, but have not yet attempted authentication
- D. users who fail authentication
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibits. Exhibit 1
A network administrator creates a guest WLAN on an Aruba Mobility Manager (MM). The exhibits show some of the settings for the WLAN. The administrator does not change the policies for those roles.
How does the firewall control guest clients when they first connect to the WLAN?
- A. It permits them to send any DHCP traffic and DNS and web traffic to the Interne
- B. It redirects web traffic destined to the private network to a login portal.
- C. It permits them to send any DHCP and DNS and it redirects all web traffic to a login portal.
- D. It permits them to send any DHCP and RADIUS traffi
- E. It redirects all web traffic destined to the Internet to a login portal and drops web traffic destined to the private network.
- F. It does not permit them to send any traffic until they are authenticated.
NEW QUESTION 14
An Aruba solution runs ArubaOS 8 and uses a mobility master architecture. Which feature can network administrators use to balance wireless devices across APs on different channels?
- A. AirMatch
- B. Client Match
- C. AppRF
- D. ARM
NEW QUESTION 15
Which APs operate in an autonomous or standalone mode?
- A. remote APs (RAPs)
- B. spectrum analyzers (SAs)
- C. mesh points (APs)
- D. instant AP (IAP) clusters
NEW QUESTION 16
Thanks for reading the newest HPE6-A42 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumpscollection.com HPE6-A42 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/HPE6-A42/ (122 Q&As Dumps)