Proper study guides for Refresh HP Implementing Aruba WLAN (IAW) 8 certified begins with HP HPE6-A42 preparation products which designed to deliver the Actual HPE6-A42 questions by making you pass the HPE6-A42 test at your first time. Try the free HPE6-A42 demo right now.
HP HPE6-A42 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit.
A network administrator creates a guest WLAN on an Aruba Mobility Master (MM). The exhibit shows some of the settings for the WLAN.
How should the network administrator handle the Auth server settings?
- A. Add an authentication server with the LDAP type and the IP address of the company AD server.
- B. Add an authentication server with the LDAP type and IP address 10.10.10.10.
- C. Add an authentication server with the RADIUS type and IP address 10.10.10.10.
- D. Add an authentication server with the RADIUS type and the IP address of the company AD server.
NEW QUESTION 2
A WLAN in an Aruba Mobility Master (MM)-based solution uses WPA2-Enterprise security. This WLAN currently authenticates users to Active Directory (AD), and users log in with their Windows domain credentials. Network administrators now want to authenticate the Windows clients as well, based on the client Computer Names.
What should the administrators do on MM to achieve this goal?
- A. Set up Machine Authentication on the WLAN.
- B. Set up Mac Authentication on the WLAN.
- C. Bind individual Mobility Controllers (MCs) to AD at the device level.
- D. Import the computer names from AD to the MM internal database.
NEW QUESTION 3
How can network administrator provide high availability for APs deployed in an Aruba Mobility Master (MM)-based architecture?
- A. Establish clusters of Mobility Controllers (MCs).
- B. Configure MM to provide backup AP tunnel termination in case of controller failure.
- C. Deploy all licenses locally yo APs, so that they can continue to function if they lose contact with their controller.
- D. Configure APs to convert to controller-less Instant AP mode during controller failure.
NEW QUESTION 4
A network administrator configures this policy:
Users to which this policy applies are unable to receive IP addresses with DHCP. How should the administrator fix the issue?
- A. Change user to any in the user any svc-dhcp permit rule.
- B. Move the user any svc-dhcp permit rule to the bottom of the list.
- C. Remove the deny rule from the policy.
- D. Use the correct service alias in the user any svc-dhcp permit rule.
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit.
A network administrator adds a global rule in the area shown in the exhibit. Where does the global rule take effect?
- A. It immediately applies only to the guest role, as part of the final policy applied to the role.Administrators cannot apply the rule to other roles.
- B. It immediately applies to the guest role and other roles, as part of the first policy applied to the role.
- C. It immediately applies to the guest role and other roles, as part of the final policy applied to the role.
- D. It immediately applies only to the guest role and other roles, as part of the first policy applied to the role.Administrators can choose to apply the rule to other roles.
NEW QUESTION 6
A company has a Mobility Master (MM) solution that manages Mobility Controllers (MCs) in several groups. The company has several WebCC licenses and wants to reserve these licenses for MCs in the Sunnyvale group only.
How can a network administrator achieve this goal?
- A. Associate the MAC addresses for the Sunnyvale MCs with the licenses when they are generated.
- B. Make sure to be at the Managed Network > Sunnyvale level in the MM Interface when the licenses are installed.
- C. Install the licenses on the MM, and allocate them to a dedicated local pool for the Sunnyvale group.
- D. Install the licenses directly on the MCs in the Sunnyvale group, and activate the licneses locally.
NEW QUESTION 7
A WLAN in an Aruba Mobility Master (MM)-based solution enforces Enterprise-WPA2 security and uses the tunnel forwarding mode. The company has an external RADIUS server. Which device exchanges RADIUS packets with the RADIUS server?
- A. Mobility Controller (MC)
- B. wireless client
- C. access point (AP)
- D. Mobility Master (MM)
NEW QUESTION 8
A Mobility Controller (MC) runs ArubaOS 8. What is a valid reason for an administrator to set the MC to master-local mode?
- A. The company already has a partially hierarchical deployment based on the 6.x code and wants to keep the current architecture.
- B. The company needs to manage third-party network infrastructure devices with the use of the master controller interface.
- C. The company wants a deployment architecture that allows administrators to configure all MC settings from a single location.
- D. The company requires a centralized licensing architecture that provides global license pools.
NEW QUESTION 9
A network administrator configures an Aruba Mobility Master (MM)-based solution to provide wireless access to employees. The solution must meet these criteria:
Authenticate users to a network RADIUS server
Enforce different Aruba firewall rules based on the user department How can the administrator meet these criteria in the simplest way?
- A. Have the RADIUS server assign users in different departments to different VLAN
- B. Apply firewall policies based on IP ranges.
- C. Have the RADIUS server send different roles for users in different department
- D. Apply role-basedfirewall policies.
- E. Create multiple zones on the M
- F. Assign different departments and sets of firewall policies to different zones.
- G. Create a different WLAN and SSID for each departmen
- H. Apply different firewall policies to each WLAN.
NEW QUESTION 10
A company has an Aruba Mobility Master (MM)-based solution. Under which circumstance will an AP radio change channel without the use of the Mobility Master (MM)?
- A. when the MM detects that a different channel has significantly better quality
- B. when the Mobility Controller (MC) detects a rogue AP on the channel
- C. when the AP detects a large amount of interference on its channel
- D. when the Client Match rules indicate that nearby clients do not support the current channel
NEW QUESTION 11
Which task can an Aruba Air Monitor (AM) perform?
- A. Analyze wireless traffic patterns at the application level.
- B. Optimize RF through the AP channel and transmit power plans.
- C. Analyze RF signals to determine the cause of non-802.11 interference.
- D. Help to detect rogue APs in the environment.
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
Which role must AP1 play?
- A. Instant AP (IAP)
- B. Mesh Point AP
- C. Mesh Portal AP
- D. Remote AP (RAP)
NEW QUESTION 13
A company deploys a wireless network in a typical office environment with many surfaces where the signal can bounce. Which 802.11 technology uses the characteristics of this environment to increase wireless speeds?
- A. Channel bonding
- B. Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO)
- C. Transmit Power Control (TPC)
- D. QAM modulation
NEW QUESTION 14
What is a key difference between an Aruba Air Monitor (AM) and an Aruba Spectrum Analyzer (SA)?
- A. An AM detects threats such as rogue APs, while an SA analyzes RF conditions.
- B. An AM detects rogue APs and provides data services to clients, while an SA only detects rogue APs.
- C. An AM scans on only one 802.11 frequency band, while an SA scans on both 802.11 frequency bands.
- D. An AM both detects wireless intrusion attempts and mitigates them, while an SA only detects wireless intrusion attempts.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which Mobility Master (MM) dashboard should an administrator access to view a list of rogue and interfering APs?
- A. Potential issues
- B. Security
- C. Performance
- D. Network
NEW QUESTION 16
P.S. Easily pass HPE6-A42 Exam with 122 Q&As Dumpscollection.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Dumpscollection.com HPE6-A42 Dumps: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/HPE6-A42/ (122 New Questions)