Exam Code: 640-878 (), Exam Name: Building Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation Networks, Part 2, Certification Provider: Cisco Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 640-878 Exam.
Also have 640-878 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which command configures a switchport to connect only a host device in VLAN 301?
- A. switchport access vlan 301
- B. switchport mode trunk vlan 301
- C. switchport mode access vlan 301
- D. switchport vlan 301
NEW QUESTION 2
Which commands will configure the spanning tree operating mode that can group multiple VLANs in a single domain?
- A. switch(config)#spanning-tree mode pvst
- B. switch(config)#spanning-tree mode rstp
- C. switch(config)#spanning-tree mode rapid-pvst
- D. switch(config)#spanning-tree mode mst
- E. switch(config)#spanning-tree mode mst-plus
NEW QUESTION 3
What layer of the IP NGN Model does the Customer Element and the Carrier Ethernet exist?
- A. Service Layer
- B. Network Layer
- C. Application Layer
- D. Operational Layer
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three statements about service provider network requirements are true? (Choose three.)
- A. Service provider networks are becoming more specialized, with providers offering only one service.
- B. Service providers connect customers to the Internet.
- C. Jitter and packet loss are no longer an issue.
- D. Multiple access technologies are supported.
- E. Customers can connect directly using copper, wireless, or fiber-optic links.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two statements about NAT444 are true? (Choose two.)
- A. NAT444 packets are translated three times.
- B. NAT packets traverse three IPv4 addressing domains.
- C. NAT444 needs to work together with DNS64.
- D. There are two types of NAT444 (stateful or stateless).
- E. NAT is performed by the CPE and also by the service provider router.
Carrier-grade NAT (CGN), also known as large-scale NAT (LSN), is an approach to IPv4 network design in which end sites, in particular residential networks, are configured with private network addresses that are translated to public IPv4 addresses by middlebox network address translator devices embedded in the network operator's network, permitting the sharing of small pools of public addresses among many end sites. This shifts the NAT function and configuration thereof from the
customer premises to the Internet service provider network. Carrier-grade NAT has been proposed as an approach for mitigating IPv4 address exhaustion. Critics of carrier-grade NAT argue the following aspects:
Like any form of NAT, it breaks the end-to-end principle. It has significant security, scalability, and reliability problems, by virtue of being stateful. It makes record keeping for law-enforcement operations more difficult.
It makes it impossible to host services on well known ports. It does not solve the IPv4 address exhaustion problem when a routable IP address is needed, such as in web hosting.
One use scenario of CGN can be described as NAT444, because some customer's connections to public servers would pass through three different IPv4 addressing domains: the customer's own private network, the carrier's private network, and the public Internet. Another CGN scenario is Dual-Stack Lite, in which the carrier's network uses IPv6 and thus only two IPv4 addressing domains are needed.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following commands would be used to prevent a switchport from processing Bridge Protocol Data Units?
- A. switch(config)#bpdu filter enable
- B. switch(config)#no bpdu enable
- C. switch(config-if)#spanning-tree bpdufilter enable
- D. switch(config-if)#no spanning-tree bpdu filter enable
- E. switch(config-if)#spanning-tree bpdu guard
NEW QUESTION 7
During the BGP route selection process on Cisco routers, which BGP attribute is examined first, to determine the best path to use?
- A. AS path
- B. MED
- C. local preference
- D. weight
- E. origin
NEW QUESTION 8
Which spanning-tree mode can be used to map several VLANs to a single spanning-tree instance?
- A. MST
- B. PVST+
- C. PVRST+
- D. RSTP
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement about the benefits of MPLS PHP is true?
- A. PHP is implemented to increase the performance on the egress edge LS
- B. PHP allows the egress edge LSR to perform only one lookup to route the IP packet based on destination IP address and routing table.
- C. PHP is implemented to increase the performance on the egress edge LS
- D. PHP enables the egress edge LSR to perform only one lookup based on the ingress label.
- E. PHP is implemented to increase the performance on the egress edge LS
- F. PHP enables the egress edge LSR to perform two lookups, first lookup based on the ingress label and a second route lookup based on the destination IP address.
- G. PHP is implemented to increase the performance on the LSR (P routers). PHP enables the LSR (P routers) to perform only one lookup based on the ingress label.
- H. PHP is implemented to increase the performance on the LSR (P routers). PHP enables the LSR (P routers) to perform only one route lookup based on the destination IP address.
- I. PHP is implemented to increase the performance on the LSR (P routers). PHP enables the LSR (P routers) to perform two lookups, first lookup based on the ingress label and a second route lookup based on the destination IP address.
- J. PHP is implemented to increase the performance on the ingress edge LS
- K. PHP enables the ingress edge LSR to perform only one lookup based on the ingress label.
- L. PHP is implemented to increase the performance on the ingress edge LS
- M. PHP enables the ingress edge LSR to perform two lookups, first lookup based on the ingress label and a second route lookup based on the destination IP address.
NEW QUESTION 10
Select and Place:
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
Which statement is true?
- A. VLAN 1 traffic is sent untagged on the fa0/11 trunk port.
- B. All VLANs traffic, including the native VLAN traffic, is tagged with a VLAN ID when it is sent over the fa0/11 trunk port.
- C. The switchport trunk allowed vlan command is not configured; therefore, no VLANs are allowed on the trunk.
- D. The encapsulation type that is used is 802.1ad.
- E. The switchport trunk native vlan command is not configured; therefore, the trunk is not operational.
NEW QUESTION 12
When configuring a new VLAN on Cisco IOS switches, which configuration parameter is required?
- A. VLAN name
- B. native VLAN ID
- C. VLAN ID
- D. VLAN map
- E. VLAN MTU
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the topology diagram in the exhibit.
Which two interface configuration commands on the Cisco ME 3400-1 switch Fa 0/1 interface are required to support the VLANs for Customer A to be trunked across the service provider network? (Choose two.)
- A. switchport access vlan 30
- B. switchport mode trunk
- C. switchport mode dot1q-tunnel
- D. switchport trunk allowed vlan 1-100
Explanation: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/metro/me3400/software/release/12.2_25_ex/configurat ion/guide/swtunnel.html
NEW QUESTION 14
multiple spanning-tree protocol
Use the "show spanning-tree" command to see the "Spanning tree enabled protocol mstp" output.
NEW QUESTION 15
What three statements about REP configurations on a Cisco ME 3400 switch port are true? (Choose three.)
- A. The port must be an NNI type and must be in trunk mode.
- B. The rep segment number command is used to enable REP on the switch port.
- C. A REP segment cannot be wrapped into a ring topology.
- D. The port where the segment terminates is called the edge port.
- E. If a failure occurs within the segment, the blocked port goes to the forwarding state
- F. Ports are never blocked in a given segment
NEW QUESTION 16
ISPs use which protocol to establish peering sessions in an Internet exchange point environment?
- A. LDP
- B. IS-IS
- C. BGP
- D. OSPF
NEW QUESTION 17
Which IP addresses are matched by the permit 192.168.80.64 0.0.0.15 access-list entry?
- A. 192.168.80.64 to 192.168.80.255
- B. 192.168.80.64 to 192.168.80.96
- C. 192.168.80.64 to 192.168.80.95
- D. 192.168.80.64 to 192.168.80.80
- E. 192.168.80.64 to 192.168.80.79
P.S. Easily pass 640-878 Exam with 126 Q&As Certstest Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certstest 640-878 Dumps: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/640-878/ (126 New Questions)