Your success in is our sole target and we develop all our in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. for Cisco 640-878 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Check 640-878 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the partial configurations exhibit.
What additional configurations are required to enable inter-VLAN routing for VLANs 10 and 20 on the Cisco ME 3400 switch using the metro IP access image?
- A. interface Fa0/1ip address 192.168.10.1 255.255.255.0!interface Fa0/2ip address 192.168.20.1 255.255.255.0!
- B. interface Fa0/1ip address 192.168.10.1 255.255.255.0!interface Fa0/2ip address 192.168.20.1 255.255.255.0!router eigrp 1network 192.168.10.0network 192.168.20.0!
- C. interface vlan 10ip address 192.168.10.1 255.255.255.0!interface vlan 20ip address 192.168.20.1 255.255.255.0!
- D. interface Fa0/1 encapsulation dot1q 10ip address 192.168.10.1 255.255.255.0!interface Fa0/2 encapsulation dot1q 20ip address 192.168.20.1 255.255.255.0!
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements about the link state routing process are true? (Choose two.)
- A. It uses the DUAL algorithm.
- B. It uses metrics such as AS path.
- C. All routers in the area have link state databases.
- D. The administrative distance is 1 by default.
- E. Each router in the area floods LSPs to all neighbors.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three statements about OSPFv2 or OSPFv3 authentication are true? (Choose three.)
- A. On Cisco IOS XR platforms, OSPFv3 authentication can be configured at the OSPF routing process, area, or interface level.
- B. OSPF authentication on Cisco IOS and IOS XE platforms can be configured per area or per interface.
- C. On Cisco IOS and IOS XE and IOS XR platforms, the authentication key can only be configured per interface.
- D. OSPFv3 uses IPsec for authentication and encryption.
- E. On Cisco IOS XR platforms, the OSPF authentication that is configured for the area overrides the authentication that is configured for the interface.
- F. On Cisco IOS and IOS XE platforms, the two OSPFv2 authentication methods that are supported are MD5 and SHA1.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three are common ISP access network technologies? (Choose three.)
- A. DSL
- B. Cable modem
- C. DWDM
- D. MPLS
- E. PON
- F. MP-BGP
Explanation: http://blog.ioshints.info/2010/02/passive-optical-networks.html- PON
NEW QUESTION 5
What type of package is bootable on the Cisco ASR 1000 router running IOS-XE?
- A. boot package
- B. consolidated package
- C. sub-package
- D. supplemental package
NEW QUESTION 6
Which configuration error within an AS can cause a Cisco IOS XR router to not announce certain
prefixes to its EBGP peers?
- A. Some prefixes were mistagged with the no-export BGP community.
- B. Some prefixes were set with a MED of 0.
- C. The outbound BGP route policy has only set actions that are defined without any pass actions that are defined.
- D. The inbound BGP route policy has only set actions that are defined without any pass actions that are defined.
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the configuration output below. OSPFv2 is already configured on a customer router and the customer is requesting that OSPFv3 be added. What configuration is needed in order to add OSPFv3 to the fastethernet0/0 interface?
Configuration: ipv6 router ospf 1
area 2 nssa
ip address 2001:DB8:0:7::
- A. interface FastEthernet0/0 ipv4 ospf 1 area 2
- B. interface FastEthernet0/0 ipv6 ospf 1 area 2
- C. interface FastEthernet0/0 ipv6 1 area 2
- D. interface FastEthernet0/0 area 2 ospf 1 ipv6
NEW QUESTION 8
Within an MPLS domain, which table is used by the ingress edge LSR to make forwarding decisions when an unlabeled IP packet is received?
- A. FIB
- B. LFIB
- C. LIB
- D. MP-BGP
- E. VRF
NEW QUESTION 9
A VLAN is a logical grouping of switch ports that belong to which two of these? (Choose two.)
- A. the same virtual switch cluster
- B. the same IP subnet
- C. the same collision domain
- D. the same broadcast domain
- E. the same virtual routing and forwarding instance
NEW QUESTION 10
When configuring an ACL entry, which network and wildcard mask matches only IP addresses 10.8.144.0 to 10.8.151.255?
- A. 10.8.144.0 0.0.3.255
- B. 10.8.144.0 0.0.7.255
- C. 10.8.144.0 0.0.15.255
- D. 10.8.144.0 0.0.252.255
- E. 10.8.144.0 0.0.248.255
- F. 10.8.144.0 0.0.240.255
NEW QUESTION 11
Which first-hop router redundancy protocol uses the active virtual gateway to assign a virtual MAC address to the active virtual forwarders?
- A. HSRP
- B. VRRP
- C. GLBP
- D. FHRP
NEW QUESTION 12
On Cisco IOS XR software, what is the default commit option?
- A. best-effort
- B. psuedo-atomic
- C. replace
- D. force
NEW QUESTION 13
What feature of the Cisco ASR series enables service providers and enterprise customers to manage their network performance with respect to bandwidth, delay, jitter, and packet loss?
- A. power over ethernet
- B. quality of service architecture
- C. ip sla
- D. layer 3 capability
NEW QUESTION 14
What do both Carrier Grade NAT and NAT64 have in common?
- A. both are only used in carrier networks
- B. both are used for tunneling IPv6 in an IPv4 network
- C. both require the use IPv6
- D. both are methods for avoiding IPv4 address exhaustion
NEW QUESTION 15
Which statement is true about enabling IS-IS routing and using the net command to configure the NSAP address?
- A. NSAP addresses have a fixed size of 20 bytes.
- B. The NSEL must always be 00 to identify the router.
- C. The area address follows the system ID field before the NSEL field.
- D. An AFI of 39 indicates that the AFI is a locally administered private address.
NEW QUESTION 16
Refer to the partial Cisco IOS router configuration exhibit.
Which statement is true?
- A. To support the subinterface configuration, the Fa0/0 main interface configuration is missing the encapsulation dot1Q command.
- B. The Fa0/0 interface/subinterfaces are configured correctly to operate as a trunk port to provide inter-VLAN routing for three VLANs (VLANs 1, 2, and 3).
- C. To provide inter-VLAN routing, the Fa0/0.1, Fa0/0.2 and Fa0/0.3 subinterface configuration is missing the encapsulation dot1Q vlan-id subinterface configuration command.
- D. To provide inter-VLAN routing, the router is missing the vlan 1, vlan 2, and vlan 3 global configuration commands.
NEW QUESTION 17
The permit 172.16.32.0 0.0.15.255 access-list entry permits exactly which IP address range?
- A. 172.16.32.0 to 172.16.47.255
- B. 172.16.32.0 to 172.16.48.255
- C. 172.16.32.0 to 172.16.62.255
- D. 172.16.32.0 to 172.16.63.255
- E. 172.16.32.0 to 172.16.64.255
- F. 172.16.32.0 to 172.16.255.255
100% Valid and Newest Version 640-878 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/640-878-dumps.html (New 126 Q&As)