Exam Code: 1z0-1016 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Oracle Product Hub Cloud 2021? Implementation Essentials
Certification Provider: Oracle
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 1z0-1016 Exam.
Oracle 1z0-1016 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
You are configuring custom attributes to show up on Audit Trail reports. While doing Audit Trail setups, when you are in the Configure Business Object Attributes screen, your attributes are not showing up. Why?
- A. When editing the attribute group, the Enable Audit checkbox is not selected.
- B. Item Extensible Flexfields cannot be audited.
- C. When editing the attributes within the attribute group, the Enable Audit checkbox is not selected.
- D. In the Item Extensible Flexfield Audited Attributes, the Flexfield (Additional Attributes) checkbox is not selected.
NEW QUESTION 2
Choose the two different input file types that Product Hub supports for Import Maps.
- A. HTML
- B. Excel
- C. PDF
- D. XML
- E. Text
NEW QUESTION 3
Which statement is true in regard to business events?
- A. Business events are fired based on database triggers and specific to one table.
- B. Business events are used to manually trigger actions.
- C. Business events are custom codes that require scripting.
- D. Business events may not be specific to just one table, and are fired based on DML (Data Manipulation Language) operations on business objects.
- E. Business events are business rules that need to be developed.
NEW QUESTION 4
For your project, you are using Integration Cloud Service to integrate Oracle Product Hub Cloud with On-Premise Oracle E-Business Suite.
Which two Integration Cloud Service adapters will be used for this integration?
- A. Oracle Logistics Adapter
- B. Oracle ERP Cloud Adapter
- C. Oracle Field Service Adapter
- D. Oracle E-Business Suite Adapter
- E. Oracle HCM Cloud Adapter
NEW QUESTION 5
Which action would a Product Data Steward not be able to do in the Product Hub Portal?
- A. Review product data uploaded by suppliers
- B. Request clarification or corrective action to product data submitted by suppliers
- C. Edit the product data submitted by suppliers
- D. Approve the product data submitted by suppliers
- E. Reject the product data submitted by suppliers
NEW QUESTION 6
Your customer wants to initiate a change order when the value of the Weight attribute in an item is changed by more than 15% in Oracle Product Hub Cloud.
What would you do to fulfill this requirement?
- A. Define an item rule of type ‘Assignment’ on the Weight attribute to add it to a change order.
- B. Lock updates to the Weight attribute by using edit privileges.
- C. Set up a change policy on the Weight attribute based on the lifecycle phase.
- D. Define an item rule of type ‘Validation’ and severity ‘Needs Approval’ on the Weight attribute.
NEW QUESTION 7
You have created an implementation project in Functional Setup Manager (FSM) and your customer has a new requirement to enable the Item Rules option on the Configure Offerings page. However, the tasks related to Item Rules are not available to you.
What are two reasons for this behavior?
- A. The offerings for the selected implementation project are not re-provisioned.
- B. The related tasks are not assigned to you.
- C. The newly generated tasks are not manually included in the implementation project.
- D. The implementation status for the Item Rules option has not changed to Started.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three entities can be controlled through item batch options?
- A. New item requests
- B. Structures and packs
- C. Attachments
- D. Cross references and relationships
- E. Change orders
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement is true about the relationship between supplier users and supplier items?
- A. Item access to supplier users can be managed at the item level by using the Manage Items page.
- B. Access to supplier items can be maintained only at the OIM level.
- C. You cannot restrict item access at the supplier user level.
- D. Item access to supplier users can be managed at the item level by using the Manage Supplier User page.
NEW QUESTION 10
Your customer wants to use Descriptive Flexfield segments in Business Intelligence. Which two actions would enable a Descriptive Flexfield segment for Business Intelligence?
- A. Deploying the Descriptive Flexfield
- B. Adding a new segment by using BI Composer
- C. Selecting the BI Enabled check box for the Descriptive Flexfield segment
- D. Re-deploying the Key Flexfields
NEW QUESTION 11
The security setup for the Laptops Item Class is as shown here. Which three options are true based in this setup?
- A. Product Data Stewards and Product Managers can create new Laptop items and edit their user-defined attributes.
- B. Product Data Stewards can create new Laptop items and manage pack hierarchies.
- C. Product Managers can search and view Laptop items.
- D. Product Managers cannot search and view Laptop items.
- E. Product Managers can view and edit user-defined attributes for Laptop items.
NEW QUESTION 12
View the exhibit.
You have defined a validation rule to validate an item class change for an item with details as in the Exhibit.
What is the expected behavior of the validation rule?
- A. Item class change from TCCHLDVR to TCParent is rejected and a request for a change order is made.
- B. Item class change from TCParent to TCCHLDVR is rejected.
- C. Item class change from TCParent to TCCHLDVR is rejected and a change request is triggered automatically.
- D. Item class change from TCParent to TCCHLDVR requires a change order.
NEW QUESTION 13
During the Design phase of implementing Oracle Product Hub Cloud, you are asked to review the existing processes of Catalog sharing. You decide to add a Category to the Catalog for sharing.
What are the four business benefits of this decision?
- A. The Category hierarchy and any assigned items to the Categories in the shared content can be referenced within the Catalog.
- B. The complete Category hierarchy in the shared content can be referenced within the Catalog if the items are not assigned to Categories.
- C. The referenced content can belong to only one Category if a Category hierarchy exists.
- D. The referenced content can belong to more than one Category.
- E. The Source Catalog content can be shared with multiple Catalogs.
- F. The Catalog contents can be maintained in a single place.
During the creation of the catalog, sharing can be enabled by specifying a single source catalog that will be used for sharing by reference and setting the value of the sharing content to control what content will be shared from the source catalog. The advantage of using sharing by reference is source catalog content can be shared to multiple catalogs and maintained in a single place, the source catalog. In addition, the referenced content can be more than one category, for example a complete category hierarchy and any assigned items to categories in shared content can also be reference within the catalog.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which statement is true about publishing items in Oracle Product Hub Cloud?
- A. All newly created items are published, irrespective of the Publication Criteria.
- B. All items that meet the last Publication Date or Criteria Date, irrespective of the Publication Criteria, are published.
- C. All items that meet the last Publication Date or Criteria Date and the Publication Criteria are published.
- D. All items that meet the Publication Criteria, irrespective of the last Publication Date or Criteria Date, are published.
NEW QUESTION 15
When creating style and SKU items, your customer wants to manage some attributes at both the style and SKU levels, and manage the remaining attributes only at the style level.
Identify the two setups that are required in the attribute group definitions in order to fulfill this requirement.
- A. For attribute groups to be managed both at the style and SKU levels, set the Style to SKU field to Inherited in the context usage.
- B. For attribute groups to be managed both at the style level, set the Style to SKU field to Defaulted in the context usage.
- C. For attribute groups to be managed both at the style and SKU levels, set the Style to SKU field to Defaulted in the context usage.
- D. For attribute groups to be managed only at the style level, set the Style to SKU field to Inherited in the context usage.
- E. For attribute groups to be managed only at the style level, set the Style to SKU field to None in the context usage.
NEW QUESTION 16
You have scheduled item publication to a spoke system with specific item publication criteria and the following details:
Day 5: Next schedule process
Day 10: Next schedule process
Day 15: Next schedule process
On Day 12, your customer decides to publish from Day 6.
Identify the parameters that are required to run this request and the data set that would result from this request.
- A. Set Last Publication Date as Day 6, which will publish all records updated from Day 6 up to Day 10.
- B. Set Last Publication Date as Day 1, which will publish all records updated from Day 6 up to Day 12.
- C. Set Criteria Date as Day 6, which will publish all records updated from Day 6 up to Day 10.
- D. Set Criteria Date as Day 6, which will publish all records updated from Day 6 up to Day 12.
NEW QUESTION 17
In your Product Hub Portal implementation, four suppliers A, B, C, and D are providing data for the same Motor. The motor efficiency is a critical attribute and the blending rule setup is as follows:
1. Supplier A
2. Supplier B
3. Supplier C
4. Supplier D
The efficiency value provided by Supplier A is 93% while Suppliers B and C both provided the value as 95% and Supplier D provides it as 91%.
What will the efficiency value be for the motor in the Product Hub?
- A. Average of the four values provided by suppliers
- B. 95%, since the majority of the suppliers are providing it
- C. 93%
- D. 91%
NEW QUESTION 18
As part of your implementation project, it is required to set up validation rules on items in Product Data Hub. Which option outlines the correct steps needed to create validation rules?
- A. Create Rule Set > Select Composite = Yes > Select Type = Assignment > Go to “Edit Rule Set” page and select “Rule Tab” > Create Rule button
- B. Create Rule Set > Select Composite = Yes > Select Type = Validations > Go to “Edit Rule Set” page and select “Rule Tab” > Create Rule button
- C. Create Rule Set > Create Rule button > Select Composite = No > Select Type = Validations > Go to “Edit Rule Set” page and select “Rule Tab”
- D. Create Rule Set > Select Composite = No > Select Type = Validations > Go to “Edit Rule Set” page and select “Rule Set” > Create Rule button
- E. Create Rule button, Create Rule set > Select Composite = No > Select Type = Validations > Go to “Edit Rule Set” page and select “Rule Tab”
Reference https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E26401_01/doc.122/e48841.pdf (182)
NEW QUESTION 19
Your customer wants to automate the Item Category assignment process for all purchasable Items by providing purchase related attributes in Create Item templates.
Identify the Catalog configuration function that you would use to enable the automatic category assignment.
- A. controlled at
- B. catalog code
- C. allow multiple item category assignment
- D. catalog structure
- E. default category
NEW QUESTION 20
Which statement is false in regard to Smart spreadsheets?
- A. Smart Spreadsheets contain all attributes as defined for the Item Class.
- B. Smart Spreadsheets can be generated for all the installed languages.
- C. Smart Spreadsheets have built-in functionalities to perform multiple validations as data is keyed in.
- D. Suppliers can use smart spreadsheets to prepare high-quality data off-line.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which statement is true about the Integrated Catalog Management component of Oracle Product Hub Cloud?
- A. It shows transactions by customer, product, fulfillment location, supplier, status, and age to authorized users.
- B. The natively integrated real-time and batch data cleansing services reduce any data quality problems at the point of entry.
- C. It modules functional and business categorization of products with master catalogs and shareable categories, which allows reuse of hierarchies and reduces maintenance.
- D. It is a single product data model with extensibility that is leveraged by all Cloud Applications, which eliminates the complex integration and administration overheads that are associated with disparate data models.
- E. It calculates accurate promise dates and highlights the completion of key order processing milestones.
NEW QUESTION 22
When item metadata publish is enabled for an item class in Oracle Product Hub Cloud, which entities are included in the published payload during the first publish?
- A. item profile options definition, value set definition, and Item Operational attributes definition
- B. value set definition, associated transactional item attributes, and item Operational attributes definition
- C. item class definition, associated attribute groups and attributes, and associated transactional item attributes.
- D. associated attribute groups and attributes, associated transactional item attributes, and Item Operational attributes definition
- E. value set definition, associated attribute groups and attributes, and associated transactional item attributes
NEW QUESTION 23
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-1016 dumps in VCE and PDF From Allfreedumps.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.allfreedumps.com/1z0-1016-dumps.html (New 72 Q&As Version)