Cause all that matters here is passing the CWNP CWAP-403 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of CWAP-403 Certified Wireless Analysis Professional exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Ucertify CWAP-403 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Free demo questions for CWNP CWAP-403 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Why would a STA that supports 802.11k Radio Measurement send a Neighbor Request to an AP?
- A. To learn about neighboring interference sources and tune its RF radio accordingly
- B. To inform the current AP about the STA’s intent to roam to a neighboring AP, ensuring a seamless handover
- C. To request a list of neighboring APs which the STA can use as roaming candidates
- D. To request a list of neighboring STAs which enables the STA to better pick the right protection mechanisms
NEW QUESTION 2
When would you expect to see a Reassociation Request frame?
- A. Every time a STA associates to an AP to which it has previously been associated
- B. Only when a STA is using FT roaming
- C. Only when a STA roams back to an AP it has previously been associated with
- D. Every time a STA roams
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the default 802.11 authentication method for a STA when using Pre-RSNA?
- A. Open System
- B. Shared Key
- C. 4-Way Handshake
- D. PSK
NEW QUESTION 4
802.11 k Neighbor Requests and Neighbor Reports are sent in what type of Management Frames?
- A. RRM
- B. Action
- C. Beacon
- D. Reassociation Request and Reassociation Response
NEW QUESTION 5
Which one of the following should be the first step when troubleshooting a WLAN issue?
- A. Identify capture locations
- B. Identify probable causes
- C. Perform an initial WLAN scan and see if any obvious issues stand out
- D. Define the problem
NEW QUESTION 6
Which one of the following is required for Wi-Fi integration in laptop-based Spectrum Analyzer software?
- A. A supported WLAN adaptor with a customized driver
- B. Any 802.11 wireless adaptor
- C. A dual radio spectrum analyzer card
- D. SNMP read credentials to the WLAN controller or APs
NEW QUESTION 7
An RST frame should be acknowledged by which frame?
- A. Ack
- B. CTS
- C. Block Ack
- D. RTS-Ack
NEW QUESTION 8
Which one of the these is the most important in the WLAN troubleshooting methodology among those listed?
- A. Interview the network manager about the issues being experienced
- B. Talk to the end users about their experiences
- C. Observe the problem
- D. Obtain detailed knowledge of the wireless vendors debug and logging options
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the difference between a Data frame and a QoS-Data frame?
- A. QoS Data frames include a QoS control field
- B. QoS Data frames include a QoS information element
- C. QoS Data frames include a DSCP control field
- D. QoS Data frames include an 802.1Q VLAN tag
NEW QUESTION 10
A client is operating in an unstable RF environment. Out of five data frames transmitted to the client it only receives four. The client sends a Block Ack to acknowledge the receipt of these four frames but due to frame corruption the Block Ack is not received by the AP. Which frames will be transmitted?
- A. Only the data frame which was corrupted
- B. Both the corrupted data and Block Ack
- C. All data frames
- D. Only the Block Ack
NEW QUESTION 11
When configuring a long term, forensic packet capture and saving all packets to disk which of the following is not a consideration?
- A. Total capture storage space
- B. Individual trace file size
- C. Real-time packet decodes
- D. Analyzer location
NEW QUESTION 12
Which one of the following statements describes the function of WMM Admission Control?
- A. APs guarantee Voice and Video access categories priority over the WLAN medium
- B. APs control access to the wireless medium by polling STAs for data packets
- C. APs regulate the available bandwidth in an attempt to provide a guarantee of the amount of time that a STA has available to access the channel
- D. Provides a new 802.11 Authentication method for Voice devices
NEW QUESTION 13
What Interframe space would be expected between a CTS and a Data frame?
- A. SIFS
- B. DIFS
- C. AIFS
- D. PIFS
NEW QUESTION 14
Using a portable analyzer you perform a packet capture next to a client STA and you can see that the STA is associated to a BSS. You observe the STA sending packets to the AP and the AP sending packets to the STA.
Less the 2% of all packets are retransmissions. You move to capture packets by the AP and, while the retry rate is still very low, you now only see unidirectional traffic from the AP to the client. How do you explain this behavior?
- A. There is a transmit power mismatch between the client and the AP and while the client can hear the Aps traffic, the AP cannot hear the client.
- B. The portable analyzer has a lower receive sensitivity than the AP and while it can’t capture the packets from the client STA, the AP can receive them OK.
- C. The STA is transmitting data using more spatial streams than the potable analyzer can support
- D. The portable analyzer is too close to the AP causing CCI, blinding the AP to the client’s packets
NEW QUESTION 15
You are performing a multiple adapter channel aggregation capture to troubleshoot a VoIP roaming problem and would like to measure the roaming time from the last VoIP packet sent on the old AP’s channel to the first VoIP packet sent on the new AP’s channel. Which timing column in the packet view would measure this for you?
- A. Delta
- B. Absolute
- C. Roaming
- D. Relative
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the function of the PHY Preamble?
- A. To set the modulation method for the MPDU
- B. Allows the receiver to detect and synchronize with the signal
- C. To terminate a conversation between transmitter and receiver
- D. Carries the NDP used in Transmit Beamforming and MU-MIMO
NEW QUESTION 17
What should the To DS and From DS flags be to set to in an Association Response frame?
- A. To DS = 0, From DS = 0
- B. To DS = 0, From DS = 1
- C. To DS = 1, From DS = 0
- D. To DS = 1, From DS = 1
NEW QUESTION 18
Which one of the following statements is not true concerning DTIMs?
- A. Buffered Broadcast and Multicast traffic will be transmitted following a DTIM
- B. The DTIM interval can dictate when an STA will wake up to listen to beacon frames
- C. DTIM stands for Delivery Traffic Indication Map
- D. Every Beacon frame must contain a DTIM
NEW QUESTION 19
In a Spectrum Analyzer the Swept Spectrogram plot displays what information?
- A. The RF time domain
- B. RF power present at a particular frequency over the course of time
- C. Wi-Fi Device information
- D. Duty cycle in the frequency domain
NEW QUESTION 20
Prior to a retransmission what happens to the CWmax value?
- A. Reset to 0
- B. Doubles and increases by 1
- C. Increases by 1
- D. Set to the value of the AIFSN
NEW QUESTION 21
What does the value of the Listen Interval field in an Association request frame indicate?
- A. How long a STA performing active scanning will listen for Probe Responses before changing channels
- B. How often a STA will go off channel to look for other BSSs
- C. How often a STA in power save mode wakes up to listen to Beacon frames
- D. How long a STA waits for an Ack before retransmitting the frame
how often a STA in power save mode wakes to listen to Beacon management frames.
NEW QUESTION 22
ABC International has installed a new smart ZigBee controlled lighting system. However, the network team is concerned that this new system will interface with the existing WLAN and has asked you to investigate the impact of the two systems operating simultaneously in the 2.4 GHz band. When performing Spectrum Analysis, which question could you answer by looking at the FFT plot?
- A. Do the ZigBee channels used by the lightning system overlap with the WLAN channels?
- B. Is the ZigBee system using more the 50% of the available airtime?
- C. Is the ZigBee system causing an increase in WLAN retries?
- D. Is the WLAN corrupting ZigBee system messages?
NEW QUESTION 23
A PHY Header is added to the PSDU at which sub-layer?
- A. LLC
- B. MAC
- C. PLCP
- D. PMD
The PLCP adds a preamble and PHY header to the PSDU.
NEW QUESTION 24
As a wireless network consultant you have been called in to troubleshoot a high-priority issue for one of your customers. The customer’s office is based on two floors within a multi-tenant office block. On one of these floors (floor 5) users cannot connect to the wireless network. During their own testing the customer has discovered that users can connect on floor 6 but not when they move to the floor 5. This issue is affecting all users on floor 5 and having a negative effect on productivity.
To troubleshoot this issue, you perform both Spectrum and Protocol Analysis. The Spectrum Analysis shows the presence of Bluetooth signals which you have identified as coming from wireless mice. In the protocol analyzer you see the top frame on the network is Deauthentication frames. On closer investigation you see that the Deauthentication frames’ source addresses match the BSSISs of your customers APs and the destination address is FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF.
What do you conclude from this troubleshooting exercise?
- A. The customer should replace all their Bluetooth wireless mice as they are stopping the users on floor 5 from connecting to the wireless network
- B. The users on floor 5 are being subjected to a denial of service attack, as this is happening across the entire floor it is likely to be a misconfigured WIPS solution belonging to the tenants on the floor below
- C. The customers APs are misbehaving and a technical support case should be open with the vendor
- D. The CCI from the APs on the floor 4 is the problem and you need to ask the tenant below to turn down their AP’s Tx power
NEW QUESTION 25
After examining a Beacon frame decode you see the SSID Element has a length of 0. What do you conclude about this frame?
- A. The frame is corrupted
- B. This is a common attack on WISP backend SQL databases
- C. The beacon is from a BSS configured to hide the SSID
- D. SSID elements always have a length of 0
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Easily pass CWAP-403 Exam with 60 Q&As DumpSolutions.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest DumpSolutions.com CWAP-403 Dumps: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/CWAP-403-dumps/ (60 New Questions)