Practical of C5050-287 free exam questions materials and testing software for IBM certification for IT specialist, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated C5050-287 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS C5050-287 exam Today!
Also have C5050-287 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is reduced by process standardization?
- A. software cost
- B. manual interactions
- C. number of image templates
- D. image cloning time
NEW QUESTION 2
Which IBM solution helps clients monitor the user experience and track transactions?
- A. IBM Application Performance Management
- B. IBM Application Diagnostics
- C. IBM Monitoring
- D. IBM Business Service Manager
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the delivery model for IBM Gravitant?
- A. Platform as a Service offering
- B. Business Process as a Service offering
- C. infrastructure as a Service offering
- D. Software as a Service offering
NEW QUESTION 4
Why is Continuous Feedback an essential capability in DevOps?
- A. allows for rapid re-creation of defects in QA environments
- B. provides metrics to stakeholders of the application being delivered, providing input for continuous improvement
- C. allows users to provide app store ratings in applications
- D. provides a method to collect large of test data from accrual user usage data
NEW QUESTION 5
What are two barriers to adopting cloud computing? (Select 2)
- A. business agility
- B. Capital cost
- C. government compliance
- D. data privacy
- E. business model
NEW QUESTION 6
What is the OpenStack cloud pattern technology?
- A. Havana
- B. HOT
- C. Nova
- D. Neutron
NEW QUESTION 7
The term Recovery Time Objective refers Io which statement?
- A. The point in time to which data must be recovered after a disaster
- B. The duration of time within a business process must be restored after a disaster
- C. The applications and locations for which data has to be restored after a disaster
- D. The objective of business continuity to restore critical operations after a disaster
NEW QUESTION 8
Which IBM Cloud Reference Architecture adoption pattern is most suitable for a company that has not Implemented any cloud technology and wants to slowly start migrating their existing IT environment Into a
- A. Cloud Enabled Data Center
- B. Platform as a Service
- C. Software as a Service
- D. Cloud Service Provider
NEW QUESTION 9
Which Initiative demonstrates that the organization need to participate in an API economy?
- A. a driving cold-chain logistics
- B. instituting a big data analytics program
- C. establishing a continuous delivery pipeline
- D. building an ecosystem of partners and vendors
NEW QUESTION 10
What is an application delivery pipelines?
- A. it is a prescriptive water-STRUM-fall development approach for building applications rapidly.
- B. it is a tool that deploys applications multiply web services.
- C. It is a technique to assemble application web services.
- D. it is an integrated set of tools to define, develop, build and test code, and achieve continuous integration delivery.
NEW QUESTION 11
An infrastructure as a Service cloud provider provides both single tenant and multi-tenant virtual machine based cloud offerings using the Xen hypervisor. A zero-day vulnerability is found with Xen and is being reported and managed by the closed community established by Xen for managing these types of situations The cloud provider is a member of this closed community What is the communication flow between cloud provider and customer throughout the management and resolution of this issue9
- A. Closed community to customer - notification that there is a vulnerability and that customer must notify cloud provider to schedule updates/remediate on.
- B. Customer to cloud provider - notification that there is a vulnerability and scheduling of vulnerability patch deployment to avoid impact on customer s production workload.
- C. Cloud provider to customer - notification that there is a vulnerability and that cloud provider is taking steps to address
- D. None - the cloud provider may not communicate anything to the customer until the communication of the vulnerability (embargo) is allowed by the closed community.
NEW QUESTION 12
Why is standardization important to cloud computing?
- A. drives commoditization and increases quality.
- B. ensure developer proficiency during build cycles.
- C. consolidates and differentiates IT services.
- D. serve as a provisioning interface to automate service
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two actors are associated with the cloud Service provider role?
- A. cloud service developer
- B. business manager
- C. consumer end user
- D. security and risk manager
- E. service component developer
NEW QUESTION 14
In the scope of Internet of Things (IOT), which statement is true regarding edge services?
- A. Edge services are components that sense or measure certain characteristics of the real world and transfers them into a digital representation.
- B. Edge services allow provisioning decisions to be delayed until data volume, velocity and related processing requirements are better understood.
- C. Edge services manage IoT devices residing outside of the customers premises.
- D. Edge services allow data to flow safety from the Internet into the data analytics processing system hosted on either the cloud provider or in the enterprise.
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the purpose of a self-service catalog?
- A. it gathers the application requirements describing what needs to be created by the development team
- B. it serves as the interface to automated service fulfillment using a cloud management platform.
- C. It is a specifically tailored for standard configurations that do not need to scale
- D. it enables requesting custom services in order to ensure the ownership of the hardware and software is assigned appropriately.
NEW QUESTION 16
What is a Software Defined Data Center in a reference to cloud computing?
- A. it is a term for computer data storage technologies which separate storage hardware from the software that managers the storage infrastructure.
- B. it is the ability to capture information about workload and the way information is processes, so levels or objectives can be set from a workload perspective and can be managed according to the service level agreement.
- C. it is a place where vendors come to develop new open standards.
- D. Is it a vision for IT infrastructure that extends virtualization concepts such as abstraction, pooling and automation to all of the data center's resources and services.
NEW QUESTION 17
What is an example of an API business model category?
- A. a free model
- B. developers teach new market
- C. enterprise integration
- D. access throttling mode
NEW QUESTION 18
What are two popular open source automation tools?
- A. Automatix
- B. Puppet
- C. Orchestrator
- D. Chef
- E. Kermit
NEW QUESTION 19
In a Software Defined Storage (SDS) solution advanced functions like thin-provisioning: compression and tiering are provided by which SDS function?
- A. data plane virilization
- B. storage virilization
- C. massive scale-out
- D. array optimization
NEW QUESTION 20
What does the customer pay foe In a subscription-based pricing model?
- A. The market price for the service, which varies over time based on supply and demand.
- B. They pay the same amount regardless of the resources they used.
- C. The usage that is correlated back to cloud consumers.
- D. The amount of services actually used such as service function
NEW QUESTION 21
In the context of DevOps, what is a primary reason for shift left testing?
- A. it helps team members catch defects earlier in the life cycle.
- B. To determine the operational needs early in the development cycle.
- C. To better emphasize fast Short iterations for development.
- D. it helps practice better continuous integratio
NEW QUESTION 22
What are microservices?
- A. APIs that explogt Docket containers and are deployed as Platform as a Service
- B. APIs designed with intimate details of the underlying infrastructure
- C. Discrete building blocks for cloud native applications that abstract the service implementation
- D. SOA-type services wrapped around legacy system
NEW QUESTION 23
Which option represents the minimal set of groups needed for an OpenStack environment?
- A. Public, Privat
- B. Management, Data
- C. Public, Privat
- D. Management, Services
- E. Public, Guest Management, Services
- F. Public, Guest, Management, Data
NEW QUESTION 24
Which two recommendations should a Cloud Advisor make to a client looking to implement high availability application In a cloud? (Select 2)
- A. Disable all logging to ensure high throughput for each component
- B. Store state locally in each application component
- C. Have graceful failure modes
- D. Build redundancy at each layer and avoid single of failure.
- E. Optimize applications on SOA-based architecture
NEW QUESTION 25
What does a virtual network in cloud computing Involve?
- A. Network functions delivered as software instead of hardware.
- B. Firmware control of load balancing and firewalls.
- C. Restarting of any network device using software
- D. IVIicrocode configuration of routers and switches
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Easily pass C5050-287 Exam with 60 Q&As Downloadfreepdf.net Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Downloadfreepdf.net C5050-287 Dumps: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/C5050-287-pdf-download.html (60 New Questions)