It is more faster and easier to pass the IBM 1Y0-204 exam by using Exact IBM Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Avant-garde 1Y0-204 Exam and find the same core area 1Y0-204 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online 1Y0-204 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What two options are limitations of a typical Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB) setup? (Choose two.)
- A. An administrator CANNOT define a backup for a backup Vserver in an active standby GSLB setup for a given GSLB domain
- B. Apply spillover policies on a subset of GSLB services and the user CANNOT have a backup for a subset of GSLB services.
- C. Restrict the selection of a GSLB service from a subset of GSLB services bound to a GSLB virtual server for the given domain.
- D. Any given GSLB Vserver can load-balance only one FQDN.
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is configuring the Citrix Workspace app to allow users to access their applications and desktops. Users should NOT be able to migrate their application sessions between devices throughout the work day.
The administrator needs to modify the Citrix Workspace Control settings to prevent users from migrating their sessions between devices. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. in the Site configuration within Citrix Studio
- B. in the StoreFront console
- C. through a Group Policy object
- D. in the Citrix Workspace app
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator configured Citrix ADC with multiple admin partitions, with different resources running one each. The administrator receives an SNMP alert stating ‘a Load Balanced Virtual Server is down’. When the administrator checks the Citrix ADC, the resource on the partition that was usually managed is NOT there.
Now, the administrator has to check each partition to find the load balanced virtual server that is down.
What can the administrator do to add the partition information to the SNMP traps to avoid this from happening in the future?
- A. Configure additional SNMP trap listeners.
- B. Change SNMP trap options.
- C. Add the partition information to the SNMP traps.
- D. Configure the SNMP Manager to send the partition information.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which console can a Citrix Administrator use to provide customized permissions to a junior administrator for adding applications?
- A. Citrix Studio
- B. StoreFront
- C. Citrix Director
- D. Citrix Application Delivery Management
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to configure StoreFront to allow external users access to internal resources. The external users will authenticate on StoreFront.
Which StoreFront authentication method can the administrator configure?
- A. Smart card
- B. Pass-through from NetScaler Gateway
- C. HTTP Basic
- D. Username and password
NEW QUESTION 6
Which account is used by FlexCast Management Architecture (FMA) services to access the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops SQL databases?
- A. Delivery Controller's machine account
- B. Local System account
- C. Network Service account
- D. Domain user account
NEW QUESTION 7
A Citrix Administrator needs to match the host name ‘www.example.com’ in all HTTP requests. Which expression, when used, meets this requirement?
- A. HTTP.REQ.HOSTNAME.EQ(“www.example.com”)
- B. HTTP.REQ.HOSTNAME(“example.com”)
- C. HTTP.RES.HOSTNAME.CONTAINS(“www.example.com”)
- D. HTTP.RES.HOSTNAME.EQ(“www.example.com”)
NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has received complaints from published application users. They report that it takes a long time to relaunch an application after they close it by mistake.
The administrator needs a solution that will reduce application launch times in these situations. Which feature should the administrator enable?
- A. Session Sharing
- B. Session Reliability
- C. Application Lingering
- D. Application Prelaunch
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has configured an HTTP load-balancing virtual server with Least Response Time as the load-balancing algorithm.
The administrator notices that requests to the virtual server appear to be using the Round Robin load-balancing algorithm.
What could be causing the virtual serer to use the Round Robin load-balancing algorithm?
- A. The Citrix ADC configuration has NOT been saved yet.
- B. The virtual server is in startup round robin mode.
- C. The services that are bounbd to the HTTP virtual server are using the PING monitor.
- D. Least Response Time CANNOT be used as a load-balancing algorithm on an HTTP virtual server.
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is working on a published application. The network connection remains active for 240 seconds but is interrupted and applications become unusable. The session then prompts for authentication. After the administrator successfully authenticates, the session is reconnected.
Which policy makes this possible?
- A. Load Management
- B. Auto Client Reconnect
- C. Session Reliability
- D. ICA Keep Alive
NEW QUESTION 11
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is managing a Citrix ADC SDX running eight Citrix ADC instances. The administrator first needs to upgrade the firmware on the instances. However; the administrator is concerned that it needs to be done all at once.
What upgrading flexibility does SDX provide in this scenario?
- A. The Citrix ADC instances have to be upgraded at the same time.
- B. It is NOT possible to upgrade the Citrix ADC instances to different firmware versions.
- C. The Citrix ADC instance can be upgraded at the SDX management level, allowing all instances to be upgraded at once.
- D. The Citrix ADC instance can be upgraded on an individual basis, allowing all instances to run different firmware versions.
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to add 10 new web servers to an existing server farm. The new servers are configured to serve the same applications and connections and are twice the capacity of the existing servers. The administrator wants to ensure that they are being fully utilized. Currently in the environment, the default load-balancing method is being used.
To ensure that only the 10 new servers are receiving twice the connections of the old servers without changing the load balancing to the rest of the environment, the administrator needs to add a weight of to the services attached to the servers. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. 50; new
- B. 2; old
- C. 50; old
- D. 2; new
NEW QUESTION 13
How can a Citrix Administrator enable the ability to monitor application failures for Desktop OS machines running the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA)?
- A. By installing an Application Probe Agent on the Desktop OS VDA machines
- B. By entering a PowerShell command on a Delivery Controller
- C. By upgrading to premium licenses
- D. By configuring a Citrix policy
NEW QUESTION 14
What are three valid ways to configure Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) registration? (Choose three.)
- A. CONFIG.XML file
- B. Group Policy Object (GPO)
- C. Organizational Unit (OU) based Controller discovery
- D. DHCP Options
- E. MCS-based PERSONALITY.INI
NEW QUESTION 15
What are three daily steps a Citrix Administrator should take to monitor a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops infrastructure? (Choose three.)
- A. Review Citrix policies.
- B. Perform a capacity assessment.
- C. Test environment access.
- D. Check virtual machine power states.
- E. Review available Citrix software upgrades.
- F. Check for warnings or alerts with Citrix Director.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which port does a Citrix Administrator need to open for Cloud Connector to communicate with the internet?
- A. 80
- B. 3389
- C. 8080
- D. 443
NEW QUESTION 17
Scenario: Users report that they are receiving new sessions instead of reconnecting to their disconnected sessions. A Citrix Administrator investigates the issues and finds the sessions are in a disconnected state when the users leave work.
What should the administrator configure to allow the users to reconnect to their disconnected sessions while roaming?
- A. Session Pre-launch
- B. Workspace Control
- C. Session Lingering
- D. Session Timeout
NEW QUESTION 18
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator suspects an attack on a load balancing virtual server. The administrator needs to restrict access to the load balancing virtual server (192.168.100.25) for 10 minutes.
Which Access Control List (ACL) will help to accomplish this requirement?
- A. add simpleacl rule1 DENY –srcIP 192.168.100.25-TTL 600
- B. add ns acl rule1 DENY –destIP 192.168.100.25 –TTL 600
- C. add simpleacl rule1 DENY –srcIP 192.168.100.25 –TTL 600000
- D. add ns acl rule1 DENY –destIP 192.168.100.25 –TTL 600000
NEW QUESTION 19
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator wants to add machines to a Delivery Group. The administrator has two machine catalogs containing unallocated machines. On the screen to choose machines from machine catalogs, the administrator can see that only one machine catalog is available.
A possible cause of this issue is that the machines in the unavailable machine catalog are . (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. different OS types
- B. provisioned with another provisioning method
- C. unregistered
- D. turned off
NEW QUESTION 20
Which method, according to Citrix leading practices, can a Citrix Administrator use to successfully make a configuration change for a StoreFront server group?
- A. Make the change on one StoreFront server in the group, then restart all servers in the group to synchronize the change.
- B. Make the same change manually on all StoreFront servers in the group, then run a Site health check.
- C. Make the same change on all StoreFront servers in the group using remote PowerShell commands.
- D. Make the change on one StoreFront server in the group, then use the Propagate Changes feature.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which step can a Citrix Administrator take in order to use the default compression policies?
- A. Bind the default compression policies to the virtual server.
- B. Enable compression on the associated bound services.
- C. Disable the Citrix ADC Compression feature at a global level.
- D. Select the compression algorithm (gzip/deflate/identity).
NEW QUESTION 22
Which Citrix ADC hardware or software platform offers a Multi-Tenant solution?
- A. VPX
- B. MPX
- C. CPX
- D. SDX
NEW QUESTION 23
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to configure persistence on a Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB) virtual server to which a service is bound, so that the service continues to serve requests from the client event after it is disabled manually, accepting new requests or connections only to honor persistence. After a configured period of time, no new requests or connections are directed to the service and all of the existing connections are closed.
Which parameter can the administrator configure while disabling the service to achieve this requirement?
- A. Request Threshold
- B. Persistence Time-Out
- C. Persistence Threshold
- D. Wait Time
NEW QUESTION 24
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to power-manage a group of Server OS Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines that are all in the same Delivery Group. The administrator needs all the machines to be restarted once a week during the weekend. Additionally, a subset of the machines should be restarted every day during non-peak hours.
Which feature must the administrator change from the default values in order to fulfill the requirements?
- A. Restart duration
- B. Weekday and weekend hours
- C. Peak and non-peak hours
- D. Tag restrictions
NEW QUESTION 25
Thanks for reading the newest 1Y0-204 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM prep-labs.com 1Y0-204 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/1Y0-204/ (65 Q&As Dumps)