Master the 1Y0-204 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Testking 1Y0-204 dumps. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 1Y0-204 questions in our IBM 1Y0-204 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID IBM 1Y0-204 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our IBM 1Y0-204 braindumps and pass your exam.
Free demo questions for IBM 1Y0-204 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is configuring load balancing on a Citrix ADC appliance for the company web servers. The administrator needs to create a custom monitor that will look for a specific keyword response from the website and will be used to keep the services in an UP state.
Which type of monitor can the administrator create to accomplish this scenario?
- A. HTTP-ECV monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters – Receive String field.
- B. A HTTP monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters – Response Codes field.
- C. A TCP monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters – Response Code field.
- D. An UDP-ECV monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters – Receive String field.
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is required to maximize the usage of the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site by enabling users to access the Site from external devices and reducing the cost and the effort required to maintain the infrastructure. The desktops for the users are provisioned using Citrix Provisioning.
Which set of resources will enable the administrator to achieve the objective?
- A. Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service, Citrix Gateway service, on-premises resources
- B. Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service, Citrix Gateway, public cloud
- C. Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service, Citrix Gateway, on-premises resources
- D. Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service, Citrix Gateway service, public cloud
NEW QUESTION 3
Which feature can a Citrix Administrator use to create a consistent set of front-end SSL parameters across multiple SSL virtual servers?
- A. SSL Profile
- B. SSL Bridge
- C. SSL Offload
- D. SSL Policy
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements are valid when using Citrix Profile Streaming? (Choose two.)
- A. Registry entries and files in the pending area are fetched when accessed.
- B. Profile Streaming is disabled by default.
- C. The files and folders are fetched on demand.
- D. Profile Streaming will delay the logon process.
Citrix profile streaming enables and disables the Citrix streamed user profiles feature. When enabled, files and folders contained in a profile are fetched from the user store to the local computer only when they are accessed by users after they have logged on. Registry entries and files in the pending area are fetched immediately.
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has deployed machines using Machine Creation Services (MCS). A user logs on to a desktop from a random/non-persistent pool of Windows 10 desktops. During the session, the user installs Microsoft Office 2016.
To which disk is the Microsoft Office installation data written during the session?
- A. Differencing
- B. Identity
- C. Temporary
- D. Personal
NEW QUESTION 6
After creating a new machine catalog using the Machine Creation Services (MCS) wizard in Citrix Studio, a Citrix Administrator determines that Windows activation fails for all new machines in that catalog.
Which two conditions can cause this to happen? (Choose two.)
- A. The base image rearm count has been exceeded.
- B. The Microsoft License Server is unreachable.
- C. The version of Windows installed uses Multiple Activation Key (MAK) licensing.
- D. The version of Windows installed is Windows Server 2012 R2.
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has deployed a Citrix Cloud-managed Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site with one on-premises resource location and two Cloud Connectors. An on-premises StoreFront server group is used to access published resources. During user acceptance testing, due to adverse weather conditions, network connectivity between the on-premises location and Citrix Cloud was broken for several hours.
Which statement describes what will occur in this scenario?
- A. One of the Citrix Cloud Connectors at the resource location is elected to be the primary broker and uses its Local Host Cache to broker new sessions and manage existing HDX connections.
- B. Users will NOT be able to access published resources, and existing sessions will be disconnected until network connectivity to Citrix Cloud is restored.
- C. The Citrix Cloud Connectors at the resource location will continue to manage existing sessions, but no new sessions can be initiated until network connectivity to Citrix Cloud is restored.
- D. Each Citrix Cloud Connector at the resource location will continue to broker new connections, for certain FlexCast models, using Connection Leasing and existing HDX connections will NOT beimpacted.
NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has configured a Citrix ADC active-passive high availability (HA) pair. When the HA pair fails over, customers are unable to access the hosted websites. After some troubleshooting, the administrator found that the upstream router was NOT updating its ARP table.
What can the administrator configure to resolve this issue?
- A. Virtual MAC
- B. Independent Network Configuration (INC) mode
- C. Route Monitor
- D. HA monitor
NEW QUESTION 9
A Citrix Administrator is configuring a Citrix ADC high availability (HA) pair and needs to ensure that one Citrix ADC is UP and primary at all times to ensure the business websites are always available.
What does the administrator need to do to ensure that the Citrix ADCs still handle web traffic in the event that both nodes become unavailable or fail a health check?
- A. Disable HA Fail-safe mode on the Primary Citrix ADC only.
- B. Configure HA Fail-safe mode on each Citrix ADC independently.
- C. Configure HA Fail-safe mode on the Primary Citrix ADC only.
- D. Disable HA Fail-safe mode on the Secondary Citrix ADC.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which Citrix ADC hardware or software platform offers a Multi-Tenant solution?
- A. VPX
- B. MPX
- C. CPX
- D. SDX
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three statements are correct regarding Citrix printing? (Choose three.)
- A. Citrix printing does NOT assign each printer a unique namespace within a given session.
- B. The Citrix Print Manager Service monitors session events, such as logon and logoffs or session termination.
- C. Citrix printing sets the default security descriptor for auto-created printers to ensure client printer security.
- D. Citrix printing allows administrators, but NOT users, to print to any other users' active session client printers.
- E. The Citrix Print Manager Service handles requests by impersonating the actual session user.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three Citrix Virtual Desktops Site components are managed by Citrix, when using Citrix Cloud as the hosting platform? (Choose three.)
- A. Applications and Desktops
- B. Hypervisor
- C. License Server
- D. Site Database
- E. Delivery Controller
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has executed the following command:
set httpcallout httpcallout1 –cacheForSecs 120
What will be the effect of this command?
- A. The cache duration of the HTTP request is set to 120 seconds.
- B. The cache duration of the HTTP callout request is set to 120 seconds.
- C. The cache duration of the HTTP response is set to 120 seconds.
- D. The cache duration of the HTTP callout response is set to 120 seconds.
NEW QUESTION 14
What are three daily steps a Citrix Administrator should take to monitor a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops infrastructure? (Choose three.)
- A. Review Citrix policies.
- B. Perform a capacity assessment.
- C. Test environment access.
- D. Check virtual machine power states.
- E. Review available Citrix software upgrades.
- F. Check for warnings or alerts with Citrix Director.
NEW QUESTION 15
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has made changes to the Citrix ADC, deleting parts of the configuration, and then saved the new configurations. The changes caused an outage which needs to be resolved as quickly as possible. There is no Citrix ADC backup.
What does the administrator need to do to recover the configuration quickly?
- A. Restore from revision history.
- B. Restart the Citrix ADC.
- C. Run HA file synchronization.
- D. Run Save v/s Running configuration.
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the first thing a Citrix Administrator should create when creating a Server Certificate for Citrix ADC to secure traffic?
- A. A Private Key
- B. A Certificate key-pair
- C. A Certificate Signing Request
- D. A Certificate Revocation list
NEW QUESTION 17
Which mode on the Citrix ADC can a Citrix Administrator utilize to avoid asymmetrical packet flows and multiple route/ARP lookups?
- A. Use Subnet IP (USNIP)
- B. MAC-based forwarding (MBF)
- C. Layer 2
- D. Layer 3
NEW QUESTION 18
Which Citrix ADC Access Control List (ACL) command can a Citrix Administrator use to bridge traffic originating from 192.168.10.200?
- A. add ns simpleacl6
- B. add ns acl6
- C. add ns acl
- D. add ns simpleacl
NEW QUESTION 19
Scenario: A Lead Citrix Administrator for a large company hired a new administrator for the team to help manage a Citrix Virtual Desktops infrastructure. The new administrator will need to manage user sessions and power-manage machines within the Delivery Group but should NOT be able to create any new objects.
Which role should the lead administrator create for the new administrator?
- A. Delivery Group Administrator
- B. Machine Catalog Administrator
- C. Help Desk Administrator
- D. Host Administrator
NEW QUESTION 20
P.S. Dumps-files.com now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Y0-204 dumps! All 1Y0-204 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/1Y0-204/ (181 New Questions)