Master the 1Y0-204 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Passleader 1Y0-204 book. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 1Y0-204 questions in our IBM 1Y0-204 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID IBM 1Y0-204 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our IBM 1Y0-204 braindumps and pass your exam.
Free demo questions for IBM 1Y0-204 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is concerned about the amount of health checks the Citrix ADC is sending to the backend resources. The administrator would like to find a way to remove health checks from specific bound services.
How can the administrator accomplish this?
- A. Use reverse condition monitoring.
- B. Use the No-Monitor option.
- C. Unbind the current monitor.
- D. Use Service Groups to minimize health checks.
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to configure StoreFront to allow external users access to internal resources. The external users will authenticate on StoreFront.
Which StoreFront authentication method can the administrator configure?
- A. Smart card
- B. Pass-through from NetScaler Gateway
- C. HTTP Basic
- D. Username and password
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to power-manage a group of Server OS Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machines that are all in the same Delivery Group. The administrator needs all the machines to be restarted once a week during the weekend. Additionally, a subset of the machines should be restarted every day during non-peak hours.
Which feature must the administrator change from the default values in order to fulfill the requirements?
- A. Restart duration
- B. Weekday and weekend hours
- C. Peak and non-peak hours
- D. Tag restrictions
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: A Citrix ADC appliance is having intermittent issues. A Citrix Administrator is unable to identify the root cause and fix them. The administrator opened a Support ticket and the Engineer assigned to the case requested all the logs and configuration information from the Citrix ADC.
Which technical support tool can the administrator use to gather all the information on the Citrix ADC to send to the Support Engineer?
- A. Start New Trace
- B. Get Back Trace
- C. Generate Support File
- D. Batch Configuration
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to ensure that a user request is redirected to the next available data center in order to ensure the best user experience based upon location.
Below are the Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB) vserver settings:
To which setting should the administrator change the configured method?
- A. StaticProximity
- B. RoundRobin
- C. LeastConnection
- D. LeastBandwidth
NEW QUESTION 6
How can a Citrix Administrator configure a rewrite policy to change the version of HTTP from HTTP 1.1 to HTTP 1.0 in every request?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 7
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator would like to grant access to a Junior Administrator on the Citrix ADC. The administrator would like to grant full access to everything except the following:
User Configuration access
Partition Configuration access
Which pre-existing command policy would meet the needs of the scenario?
- A. Operator
- B. Sysadmin
- C. Network
- D. Superuser
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three options are allowed when using Classic policies? (Choose three.)
- A. HTTP
- B. CLIENT
- C. SERVER
- D. IP
- E. DNS
- F. TCP
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator received reports from users regarding published applications freezing and crashing randomly within their Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machine sessions. The administrator would like to review the history of applications that have crashed recently.
Which step can the administrator take to gather the necessary information from within Citrix Director?
- A. Review Failed Server OS Machines under Dashboard.
- B. Configure Application Faults under Trends.
- C. Configure Application Errors under Trends.
- D. Review Citrix Alerts under Alerts.
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has configured an Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing (AAA) action policy to allow users access through the Citrix ADC. The Administrator bound the policy to a specific vServer.
Which policy expression will allow all users access through the vServer?
- A. ns_disallow
- B. ns_false
- C. ns_true
- D. ns_allow
NEW QUESTION 11
Which port does a Citrix Administrator need to open for Cloud Connector to communicate with the internet?
- A. 80
- B. 3389
- C. 8080
- D. 443
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is in the process of migrating a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
on-premises deployment to Citrix Cloud with an on-premises resource location. StoreFront and Citrix ADC machines are located on premises. The administrator notices that application enumeration is working, but application launch is failing with an error for resources managed by the Citrix Cloud Site.
What does the administrator need to change in order to get application launch working?
- A. Add the Citrix Cloud Connectors as Secure Ticket Authority (STA) servers on Citrix ADC and StoreFront.
- B. Remove the Citrix polices on the old Citrix Delivery Controllers.
- C. Add the Citrix Cloud Connectors as XML servers to the existing StoreFront servers.
- D. Decommission the old Citrix Delivery Controllers and Databases.
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to review the current state of specific machine sessions and application instances that are running in a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site. The administrator also needs to power-manage sessions. The Site is a premium licensed Site.
Where should the administrator navigate to within Citrix Director to obtain this information?
- A. Filters
- B. Trends
- C. Dashboard
- D. Alerts
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three methods can a Citrix Administrator choose from when creating a Featured App Group for a set of applications? (Choose three.)
- A. Application names
- B. Installed locally
- C. Keyword
- D. Application category
- E. Delivery Group
You can create product featured app groups for your end users that are related to or fit in a specific category. For example, you can create a Sales Department featured app group containing applications that are used by that department. You can define featured apps in the StoreFront administration console by using application names or by using keywords or application categories that were defined in the Studio console.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which scenario will cause automatic high availability (HA) synchronization to fail?
- A. Manually forced synchronization
- B. A configuration change to the primary Citrix ADC
- C. Different build versions
- D. A force failover
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is managing a Citrix ADC SDX running eight Citrix ADC instances. The administrator first needs to upgrade the firmware on the instances. However; the administrator is concerned that it needs to be done all at once.
What upgrading flexibility does SDX provide in this scenario?
- A. The Citrix ADC instances have to be upgraded at the same time.
- B. It is NOT possible to upgrade the Citrix ADC instances to different firmware versions.
- C. The Citrix ADC instance can be upgraded at the SDX management level, allowing all instances to be upgraded at once.
- D. The Citrix ADC instance can be upgraded on an individual basis, allowing all instances to run different firmware versions.
NEW QUESTION 17
A Citrix Administrator receives complaints from some users that authentication for the Citrix Gateway site fails.
Which tool can the administrator use to find data regarding time of failure and a list of users facing this issue?
- A. Gateway Insight
- B. Security Insight
- C. Web Insight
- D. HDX Insight
NEW QUESTION 18
Scenario: A Ctrix Administrator currently manages a Citrix ADC environment in a retail company that is growing quickly and may soon double its volume of business. Currently, a Citrix ADC MPX 5550, which handles web and SSL transactions, is in place, but is close to full capacity. Due to the forecasted growth
increase, the administrator needs to find a cost effective solution.
What can the administrator recommend to management in order to cost effectively handle the growth?
- A. Another MPX 5550 appliance
- B. Performance hardware upgrade to Citrix ADC SDX 14100
- C. Perform license upgrade to Citrix ADC MPX 5650
- D. Perform hardware upgrade to Citrix ADC MPX 8005
NEW QUESTION 19
Scenario: Client connections to certain virtual servers are abnormally high. A Citrix Administrator needs to be alerted whenever the connections pass a certain thershold.
How can the administrator use Citrix Application Delivery Management to accomplish this requirement?
- A. Configure TCP Insight on the Citrix Application Delivery Management.
- B. Configure specific alerts for virtual servers using Citrix Application Delivery Management.
- C. Configure SMTP Reporting on the Citrix Application Delivery Management by adding the threshold and email address.
- D. Configure Network Reporting on the Citrix Application Delivery Management by setting the threshold and email address.
NEW QUESTION 20
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Y0-204 dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumps-files.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/1Y0-204/ (New 181 Q&As Version)