Verified of 1z0-1005 answers materials and braindump for Oracle certification for IT learners, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 1z0-1005 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Oracle Financials Cloud: Payables 2021 Implementation Essentials exam Today!
Online 1z0-1005 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are resolving payment validation errors during the payment build process. Which two actions can you perform to resolve these errors?
- A. Run the create accounting program.
- B. Run the invoice validation program.
- C. Remove the documents or payments causing the error and resume the payment process.
- D. Correct the setup errors for remittance bank accounts, third party payees, payment methods, or payment formats and submit resume payment process.
- E. Terminate the payment process reques
NEW QUESTION 2
You have 10 ledgers and 30 business units and want to leverage Reference Data Sets. What is the function of Reference Data Sets?
- A. allow you to secure data by business unit
- B. allow you to assign multiple business units to users in a shared service center
- C. allow you to maintain sets of related data in a Data Dictionary
- D. allow you to share reference data, such as payment terms, across multiple business units to avoid redundant setup
NEW QUESTION 3
Before you can configure payment approval rules, your company must define a payment approval policy. Which three are done by the payment approval policy?
- A. It allows approvers to review payments and decide whether or not to approve a payment.
- B. It defines criteria for triggering the payment approval process, such as payment amount, bank account, or pay group.
- C. It defines when to initiate the payment approval process.
- D. It determines which payments must go through the payment approval process.
- E. It defines a list of approvers who review payments and make final payment decision
NEW QUESTION 4
You have a high volume of invoices to enter that have similar lines and do not require extensive validation. What must you do if you want to group multiple invoices in a batch during spreadsheet entry?
- A. Make sure all the invoice dates are the same.
- B. Assign the same Invoice Header Identifier to multiple invoices you want to group.
- C. Enable the invoice option Require Invoice Grouping, and the system automatically groups invoices entered in the same spreadsheet.
- D. Enter a value in the Invoice Group field to group similar invoices into a batch.
- E. Make sure the Invoice Number is the sam
NEW QUESTION 5
While processing an expense report, the system placed a payment hold on the expense report. What are two ways to release payment holds?
- A. The employee can manually release the hold.
- B. The employee’s supervisor can manually release the hold.
- C. Payables Manager can release payment holds in Payables.
- D. The expense auditor can manually release the payment hold at his discretion.
- E. Based on the receipt status, the Expenses program can automatically release the payment hold once it detects that receipts are received or waived.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which statement is true about selecting a bank account on the Create Payment page?
- A. Bank account must match the supplier’s bank account.
- B. There is not relationship between the business unit, bank, and L
- C. Users can pick any bank account that is setup in their system.
- D. LE on the bank account should be different from the LE on the invoice.
- E. LE on the bank account should be equal to LE on the invoice.
- F. Users can pick any bank account as long as the bank account is tied to the business uni
NEW QUESTION 7
You entered an invoice of 12,000 and paid it for Office Supplies. The payment was never received by the supplier, and you decide to return the entire order. What should you do?
- A. Void the payment, which debits cash and credits the liability, and then issue a credit memo, which debits the liability and credits the expense.
- B. Issue a credit memo, which will debit the liability and credit the expense.
- C. Cancel the invoice, which debits the liability and credits the expense.
- D. Void the payment, which debits cash and credits the liability, and then cancel the invoice, which debits the liability and credits the expense.
NEW QUESTION 8
You created a payment and before it is cashed by the supplier you mistakenly submitted a request to stop payment. Later you canceled the request to stop payment. What is the resulting payment status?
- A. Canceled
- B. Stop initiated
- C. Negotiable
- D. Available
- E. Voided
- F. Cleared
NEW QUESTION 9
You have an invoice for a three month lease and wish to recognize the expense monthly for the duration of the lease. What must be entered on the invoice in order to do this?
- A. You must provide a start date and the accrual account for the prepaid expenses in the invoice lines or distributions.
- B. You must provide the accrual account for the prepaid expenses in the invoice lines or distributions.
- C. You must provide a start date and an end date for the prepaid expenses in the invoice lines or distributions.
- D. You must provide a start date, an end date, and the accrual account for the prepaid expenses in the invoice lines or distributions.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which dashboard or workarea displays the Scanned Invoices region for invoices processed through the Payables Integrated Imaging solution?
- A. Invoices Workarea only
- B. Payables Dashboard and Invoices Workarea
- C. Payables Dashboard only
- D. Manage Invoices page
- E. C-Level executives
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the difference between subject areas that append the word “Real Time” and those that do not?
- A. The “Real Time” subject areas are based on subledger transactions and the ones that are not are based on general ledger balances.
- B. The “Real Time” subject areas are based on real-time transactions in the applications, and those that are not, are based on data stored in the Oracle Business Intelligence Applications data warehouse.
- C. The “Real Time” subject areas are based on real-time transactions and those that are not, are based on historical data.
- D. There is no differenc
NEW QUESTION 12
Which component is not included in the security architecture for credit card data and bank account data encryption?
- A. Payments master encryption key
- B. Oracle Wallet
- C. Payments subkeys
- D. Sensitive data encryption and storage
- E. Supplier master encryption key
NEW QUESTION 13
What is the result of voiding a payment?
- A. The payment is reconciled to the bank statement.
- B. The payment is no longer valid for payment.
- C. A stop payment request has been initiated to the bank.
- D. A bills payable payment was created but is not yet mature
NEW QUESTION 14
You have successfully processed the expense reports for reimbursement and have transferred the information to Payables. What is the next step before you can pay them?
- A. Transfer the data to General Ledger.
- B. Create Accounting for the invoice in Payables.
- C. Validate the invoice in Payables.
- D. Create a payment process request in Payment
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two statements are true related to configuration package?
- A. You can export and import the custom roles from Oracle Identity Manager.
- B. You can export and import selected business object services.
- C. You can export and import selected business units.
- D. You can export and import the approval rules from the approval management engine.
- E. You can export and import the allocation rules from the allocation manage
NEW QUESTION 16
You have modified your tax setup and want to test the changes on actual Payables transactions. How do you validate before enabling for transaction?
- A. by creating a payable invoice, and by validating and reviewing the tax application
- B. Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI)
- C. by changing the tax status to test and then entering a payables invoice
- D. by using Tax Simulator to test
- E. by creating accounting in draft mode
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three attributes are captured during the scanning of invoice images?
- A. Invoice Date
- B. Invoice Number
- C. Terms Date
- D. PO Number
- E. Payment Method
NEW QUESTION 18
You have an invoice for $200 USD and a credit memo for $225 USD. In other words, the credit amount exceeds the invoice amount. If you enable the option to apply credits up to zero amount payment, then how will the invoice and credit memo be paid?
- A. Both the invoice and the credit memo are selected and the Payment Process Request requires attention.
- B. Both the invoice and the credit memo are paid and a refund of $25 USD is created.
- C. Neither the invoice nor the credit memo are included in the payment process request because the credit reduces the payment amount below zero.
- D. Both the invoice and credit memo are included in the payment process request for a payment amount of $0 US
- E. The credit memo is partially paid with a remaining credit of $25 USD.
NEW QUESTION 19
You want your expense auditors to audit only expense reports for specific business units. How do you do this?
- A. Make auditors the managers of the corresponding business unit to route expense reports properly.
- B. Create your own audit extension rules that correspond to the business unit.
- C. Assign the expense auditors job role and business unit security context and value to the user.
- D. Create a custom duty role and assign the data roles to each audito
NEW QUESTION 20
Your company policy requires that receipts be attached to expense report items before reimbursement can be made.
Which two statements are true about the association of a receipt to an expense report?
- A. Users can maintain scanned receipts in a central repository and provide a reference number in the expense report.
- B. An expense report may require original, imaged, or both types or receipts.
- C. Expenses do not create payment requests for expense reports that have missing or overdue receipts.
- D. Receipts are not required if the expense item falls within Per Diem Rates.
Reference https://docs.oracle.com/cloud/farel8/financialscs_gs/FAWDE/F1005004AN1204B.htm#F688791AN1 2A7A
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-1005 dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumps-files.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/1z0-1005/ (New 80 Q&As Version)