It is more faster and easier to pass the by using . Immediate access to the and find the same core area with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online Oracle 1z0-074 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
The In-Memory compression level is set toMEMCOMPRESS FOR QUERY HIGH. For what purpose is this optimized?
- A. for parallel query performance only
- B. for query performance and space saving
- C. for query performance and space saving with greater bias toward space saving
- D. for query performance only
- E. for space saving only
NEW QUESTION 2
In which four situations does theRMAN DUPLICATEcommand use the “pull” method? (Choose four.)
- A. when theUSING BACKUPSETclause is used
- B. when theSET ENCRYPTIONclause is added before theDUPLICATEcommand
- C. when theSECTION SIZEclause is used
- D. when the number of auxiliary channels allocated is less than the number of target channels allocated
- E. when theUSING COMPRESSED BACKUPSETclause is used
- F. when no auxiliary channels are allocated
- G. whenIMAGE COPIESare used for theDUPLICATEoperation
NEW QUESTION 3
Which method can be used to migrate from an on-premises Oracle Database 11g to Oracle Database 12c in the cloud if the on-premises platform is big-endian?
- A. Oracle Loader-type external tables
- B. remote cloning
- C. RMAN Transportable Tablespace with Data Pump for all tablespaces
- D. Data Pump Transportable Tablespace for all tablespaces
- E. Data Pump Conventional Export/Import
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three database objects can have columns stored in the In-Memory (IM) column store? (Choose three.)
- A. subpartitions
- B. clustered tables
- C. materialized views
- D. index-organized tables
- E. heap tables
- F. any SYS owned objects
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two statements are true about application containers? (Choose two.)
- A. A regular PDB can be plugged in to an application container provided it is an Oracle Database 12c Release2 (12.2) PDB.
- B. An application root can be unplugged from a CDB and plugged in to another CDB.
- C. An application PDB can belong to multiple application containers.
- D. User-created common objects are accessible from the CDB root.
- E. The application root stores user-created common objects and Oracle-supplied common objects.
- F. Multiple application roots can be created in one container database.
NEW QUESTION 6
Examine these parameters in aPFILEused to start database instance.
Which two statements are true after an instance restart is attempted and why? (Choose two.)
- A. PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGETandSGA_TARGETremain1Gand2Grespectively.
- B. PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGETandSGA_TARGETare set to zero for the instance.
- C. TheMEMORY_MAX_TARGETparameter is set to zero for the instance.
- D. MEMORY_MAX_TARGETis automatically set to 4G for the instance.
- E. The instance does not start because AMM is enabled butPGA_AGGREGATE_TARGETandSGA_TARGETare set to nonzero values.
NEW QUESTION 7
In which three situations would you recommend DB Replay to be used? (Choose three.)
- A. to check the impact of schema changes such as adding new indexes or materialized views
- B. to check the impact of database migration to the cloud
- C. to check the impact of changing the storage system or the network
- D. to check the impact of partitioning a table
- E. to check the impact of new optimizer statistics
- F. to check the impact of upgrading and patching databases
NEW QUESTION 8
Examine these statements executed in thePROD1database:
Which statements are audited?
- A. only theCREATE USERstatement
- B. only theALTER SYSTEMstatements
- C. only theCREATE USERstatement and the first change toJOB_QUEUE_PROCESSES
- D. only the changes toJOB_QUEUE_PROCESSESand theCREATE USERstatement
- E. all the statements
NEW QUESTION 9
TheORCLCDB has a PDB,ORCL_PDB.
Examine these parameters inORCL:
Examine these parameters inORCL_PDB:
You switch toORCL_PDBand plan to execute these commands:
What will be the outcome?
- A. SGA_TARGETis set to 600M.The other values remain unchanged in bothORCLandORCL_PDB.
- B. SGA_TARGETis set to 600M andDB_CACHE_SIZEto 200M inORCL_PD
- C. The other values remain unchanged in bothORCLandORCL_PDB.
- D. SGA_TARGETandSGA_MAX_SIZEare set to 600M andDB_CACHE_SIZEto 200M inORCL_PD
- E. SGA_TARGETandSGA_MAX_SIZEare set to (1360-600)M andDB_CACHE_SIZEto 200M inORCL.
- F. Altering theDB_CACHE_SIZEresults in an error becauseSGA_TARGETshould be altered to 600M first.
- G. Altering theDB_CACHE_SIZEresults in an error because it cannot be altered in a PD
- H. SGA_TARGETsize is changed to 600 M.
NEW QUESTION 10
Your CDB is inARCHIVELOGmode and has an application container with a container PDB. A backup exists for the CDB.
When you connect to the container PDB and try to execute a query, you get an error that aSYSTEMdata file is missing in the container PDB.
You want to use the RMANRESTORE DATABASEandRECOVER DATABASEcommands to perform the recovery.
Examine these actions:
Connect toCDB$ROOTand executeSHUTDOWN ABORTandSTARTUP MOUNT.
Connect to the application container and executeSHUTDOWN ABORT.
Connect to the application container and executeALTER PLUGGABLE DATABASE CLOSE ABORT. Which option correctly lists the actions that you must execute before performing the recovery?
- A. 1 and 3
- B. 1 and 2
- C. only 2
- D. only 3
NEW QUESTION 11
Identify a situation where performance profiles can be used for application containers.
- A. to specify the total number of parallel execution servers available
- B. to specify the maximum time, in seconds, that a parallel statement can wait in the parallel statement queue before it is timed out
- C. to specify the maximum percentage of the parallel execution server pool that a particular application container can use
- D. to enforce a limit on the number of I/OS issued per second
- E. to enforce a limit on I/O throughput per second
NEW QUESTION 12
In a database on an Oracle Exadata Database machine, a DBA executes this command: SQL> exec DBMS_INMEMORY_ADMIN.ENABLE_FASTSTART (‘fs_tbs’);
What is the result?
- A. All columns for all tables in theFS_TBStablespace are loaded into the In-Memory column store.
- B. Any data in the In-Memory column store is copied in compressed columnar format to theFS_TBS tablespace.
- C. Any data in the In-Memory column store is copied in uncompressed columnar format to theFS_TBS tablespace.
- D. Any data in the In-Memory column store is copied in row major format to theFS_TBStablespace.
NEW QUESTION 13
Identify two operations for which thebkup_apiutility can be used. (Choose two.)
- A. to define the retention period for backups
- B. to define which system files are backed up
- C. to define which database configuration files are backed up
- D. to define the cycle period for backups
- E. to define the frequency of automatic backups
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two statements are true about a PDB lockdown profile? (Choose two.)
- A. It is created by a local user with the SYSDBA privilege in each PDB where it needs to be applied.
- B. It is created by a common user with the SYSDBA privilege inCDB$ROOT.
- C. It is created by a common user with the SYSDBA privilege in each PDB where it needs to be applied.
- D. It is enabled by default on creation.
- E. It is enabled by using thePDB_LOCKDOWNparameter in each PDBs where it needs to be applied.
- F. It is enabled in PDBs only after the CDB to which the PDBs belong is restarted.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two statements are true about a band join? (Choose two.)
- A. The optimizer always uses the smaller of the two row sources to build a hash table on the join key.
- B. It returns rows for SQL statements that contain an equijoin.
- C. It is a non-equijoin in which the key values in one data set must fall within the specified range of the second data set.
- D. For each row in the first row source, Oracle probes the second row source for matching rows and joins them.
- E. The SQL runtime engine avoids unnecessary scanning of rows that fall outside the defined ranges.
NEW QUESTION 16
TheEMP_CDB1andEMP_CDB2CDBs are in ARCHIVELOG mode. Oracle Managed Files is enabled in both CDBs.
EMP_CDB1has a PDB,EMP_PDB1.
InEMP_CDB2, you log in as theSYSuser. You plan to execute this statement:
CREATE PLUGGABLE DATABASE emp_pdb2 FROM emp_pdb1@emp_link RELOCATE; Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. TheAVAILABILITY MAXclause should be added to the command to ensure transaction consistency during the relocation process.
- B. SYSOPERprivilege should be granted to the user defined inEMP_LINKand used to connect to the remotedatabase.
- C. EMP_PDB2should be opened in read-write mode to complete the relocation process.
- D. EMP_PDB1should be dropped manually fromEMP_CDB1after executing the relocating command.
- E. EMP_LINKshould exist as a public link inEMP_CDB1andEMP_CDB2.
- F. OnlyEMP_PDB1should be in local undo mode.
NEW QUESTION 17
UsersBIXBY, RLAYTON,andMURDOKeach have a table namedCUST_RECORDSin their schemA. BIXBYhas created a procedure,UPDATE_CUST, which updates theCUST_RECORDStable with invoker’s
BIXBYgrants the execute permission onUPDATE_CUSTto theRLAYTONuser.
WhenRLAYTONexecutes theUPDATE_CUSTprocedure, which table does the procedure attempt to update?
- A. CUST_RECORDStable inBixby’sschema
- B. CUST_RECORDStable inMurdok’sschema
- C. CUST_RECORDStable inRlayton’sschema
- D. CUST_RECORDStable in the schema ofBixbyandRlayton
- E. CUST_RECORDStable in the schema of Bixby,Rlayton, andMurdok
P.S. Dumpscollection now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-074 dumps! All 1z0-074 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/1z0-074/ (75 New Questions)