Master the content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this . We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real in our Oracle 1z0-074 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID at below page. You can use our Oracle 1z0-074 braindumps and pass your exam.
Also have 1z0-074 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Identify two types of files that are generated by the Pre-Upgrade Information tool as part of the database upgrade prerequisite checks? (Choose two.)
- A. expdpscripts to export database objects belonging to the SYS schema
- B. a log file containing a list of pre-upgrade patches to be applied
- C. RMANdatabase backup scripts
- D. a log file with tool recommendations and requirements
- E. pre- and post-upgrade fixup scripts
NEW QUESTION 2
You receive complaints about poor performance in an Oracle 12c database while long running queries execute.
You must obtain statistics such as elapsed time, CPU time, number of reads and writes, I/O wait time, and other wait times for each step of each execution plan to help diagnose the problem during query execution.
How would you achieve this?
- A. by viewing Active Reports for that time period
- B. by enabling SQL trace for each query
- C. by running the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) report for that time period
- D. by running the Active Session History (ASH) report for that time period
- E. by enabling tracing for sessions that run these queries
NEW QUESTION 3
Examine these steps to create a Transparent Sensitive Data Protection (TSDP) policy with unified auditing to protect sensitive data in certain table columns:
Create a TSDP policy and define the audit parameter for the audited columns.
Create a TSDP sensitive type usingDBMS_TSDP_MANAGE.ADD_SENSITIVE_TYPE. Associate the TSDP policy with the sensitive type by
Enable the TSDP policy at the sensitive type level.
Associate the column to be audited to the sensitive type by using DBMS_TSDP_MANAGE.ADD_SENSITIVE_COLUMN.
Identify the steps in the correct sequence.
- A. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- B. 2, 1, 4, 5, 3
- C. 2, 5, 1, 3, 4
- D. 1, 2, 4, 3, 5
- E. 2, 1, 5, 3, 4
NEW QUESTION 4
You execute this command in your database:
ALTER SYSTEM SET ENCRYPT_NEW_TABLESPACES = DDL;
How does this affect the creation of tablespaces?
- A. User tablespaces with noENCRYPTIONclause specified in theCREATE TABLESPACEstatement are not encrypted anywhere.
- B. TEMPandUNDOtablespaces are transparently encrypted with AES128 by default only in the cloud.
- C. TEMPandUNDOtablespaces are transparently encrypted with AES128 by default in an on-premise database.
- D. User tablespaces with noENCRYPTIONclause specified in theCREATE TABLESPACEstatement are transparently encrypted with AES128 only in an on-premise database.
- E. User tablespaces with noENCRYPTIONclause specified in theCREATE TABLESPACEstatement are transparently encrypted with AES128 only in the cloud.
NEW QUESTION 5
You log in to the ORCL database as SYSTEM and successfully execute these two blocks of code:
The SCOTT user has the SELECT privilege onHR.EMP.
Which statement is true about queries bynon-DBAusers with theSELECTprivilege onHR.EMP?
- A. All their queries display blanks forLAST_NAMEand the true contents of theSALARYcolumn.
- B. OnlySCOTT’Squeries display the true contents of theSALARYcolumn and blanks forLAST_NAME.
- C. All their queries display blanks forLAST_NAMEand zeroes forSALARY.
- D. OnlySCOTT’Squeries display the true contents of theSALARYandLAST_NAMEcolumns.
- E. OnlySCOTT’Squeries display zero forSALARYand the true contents of theLAST_NAMEcolumn.
NEW QUESTION 6
In which two situations does theINHERIT ANY PRIVILIGESprivilege regulate the privileges used?
- A. when a user creates a new user
- B. when a user performs a GRANT or REVOKE operation
- C. when a user queries aBEQUEATH CURRENT_USERview that references an invoker’s right procedure
- D. when a user runs a procedure created with invoker’s right
- E. when a user runs a procedure created with definer’s right
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three tasks are performed automatically byDatabase Upgrade Assistant (DBUA)when the
database to be upgraded is in archivelog mode and has the database flashback feature enabled? (Choose three.)
- A. It changes Oracle kernel parameters if required
- B. It creates a restore point to restore the database if the upgrade fails
- C. It drops all the invalid objects
- D. It calls thecatctl.plscript to perform the upgrade process in parallel
- E. It automatically resets theCOMPATIBLEparameter value to12.0.0
- F. It modifies or creates new tablespaces as required
NEW QUESTION 8
USER1is an OS user with the passwordoracleand is only a member of theoinstallgroup. In theORCLdatabase, theOS_AUTHEN_PREFIXvalue isops$.
Examine these commands executed by the DBA:
SQL> CREATE USER ops$user1 IDENTIFIED externally; SQL> GRANT create session TO ops$user1;
How canUSER1be given theSYSRACprivilege?
- A. MakeUser1a member of the OSDBA group in Linux or theORA_%HOMENAME%_SYSDBAgroup in Windows only.
- B. GrantSYSRACtouser1.
- C. GrantSYSRACtoops$user1.
- D. MakeUSER1a member of theOSRACDBAgroup in Linux or theORA_%HOMENAME%_SYSRACgroup in Windows.
- E. GrantSYSDBAtoops$user1
NEW QUESTION 9
Identify four prerequisites for issuing theRMAN RECOVER TABLEcommand starting from ORACLE Database 12c Release 2.
- A. TheCOMPATIBLEparameter must be set to 12.0 or greater.
- B. The database must be inARCHIVELOGmode.
- C. FLASHBACK DATABASEmust be enabled.
- D. RMANmust use a recovery catalog.
- E. The database must be in theREAD WRITEstate.
- F. RMANcan recover the table only from a backupset.
- G. An export dump file of the table must be available.
- H. There must be sufficient space to start the auxiliary instance.
NEW QUESTION 10
To which two components does the term “shape” refer in Oracle Database Cloud Service (DBaaS)? (Choose two.)
- A. number of network interface cards (NICs)
- B. number of database instances
- C. number of CPUs
- D. amount of RAM
- E. number of storage LUNs
NEW QUESTION 11
ACDB,CDB1, has aLOCATIONSapplication container. NORTH_PDBandSOUTH_PDBare two application PDBs inLOCATIONS.
Both application PDBs are synchronized with the application installed in theLOCATIONS root… InCDB2, you create a remote clone,LOC_R, of theLOCATIONSapplication root.
You want to query data across theLOCATIONSapplication PDBs created inCDB1andCDB2. How can you do this?
- A. by creating a proxy PDB inLOCATIONS_ROOTinCDB1, referencingLOC_R
- B. by creating a proxy PDB inCDB1root, referencingLOC_R
- C. by using private database links created inCDB1andCDB2
- D. by using public database links created inCDB1andCDB2
- E. by creating a proxy PDB inCDB2root, referencingLOC_R
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two are true about the ADR retention advisor in Oracle Database 12c Release 2? (Choose two.)
- A. ESTIMATE (SHORTP_POLICY = 192)estimates the space requirement based on theSHORTP_POLICYvalue of 192 minutes.
- B. ESTIMATE (SHORTP_POLICY = 192, LONGP_POLICY = 2160)estimates the space requirement based on current ADR diagnostics file space usage.
- C. ESTIMATE (SIZEP_POLICY = 209715200)estimates only the long retention policy.
- D. ESTIMATE (SHORTP_POLICY = 192, LONGP_POLICY = 8760)provides estimates that users can use to setSIZEP_POLICY.
- E. ESTIMATE (SIZEP_POLICY = 209715200)estimates the value ofLONGP_POLICY.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two statements are true about clean restore points in a regular PDB? (Choose two.)
- A. They require a clone instance to be created when used in a PDB flashback operation
- B. They can be created for a PDB when connected to either the PDB or to the root
- C. They require backups to be restored when used in a PDB flashback operation
- D. They are created as guaranteed restore points
- E. They can be created only if shared undo is enabled
- F. They can be created only for a PDB in the mount state
NEW QUESTION 14
You create a refreshable copy PDB,PDB_COPY, from thePDB_ORGPDB by using theREFRESH MODE EVERY 5 MINUTESclause.
What happens every five minutes?
- A. An automatic refresh is done providedPDB_COPYis closed; otherwise the refresh is differed and attempted again after five minutes.
- B. PDB_COPYis automatically closed provided there is no ongoing transaction inPDB_ORGand then reopened as read-only after the refresh is complete.
- C. PDB_COPY’Sstate is automatically changed to read-write and back to read-only after the refresh is complete.
- D. PDB_COPY’Sstate is automatically changed to read-only and then reopened as read-write after the refresh is complete.
- E. An automatic refresh is done providedPDB_COPYis in read-only mode; otherwise the refresh is deferred and attempted again after five minutes.
NEW QUESTION 15
QUERY_REWRITE_INTEGRITYandQUERY_REWRITE_ENABLEDare set toTRUSTEDand TRUE
respectively in an Oracle 12c Release 2 database.
You create theSALES_EVALreal-time materialized view (MV) on theSALES, CUSTOMERS, andPRODUCTStables, which supportsCOMPLETE REFRESHby executing these statements.
There is a constraint on thePRODUCTStable withENABLE, NOVALIDATE, andRELYattributes. No updates have been done toSALES, CUSTOMERS, orPRODUCTSsince the MV was created. From where are rows returned and why?
- A. from theSALES_EVALMV because theQUERY_REWRITE_ENABLEDsetting permits rewrites on unverified constraints if the table is not stale
- B. from theSALES, CUSTOMERS, andPRODUCTS tables becauseQUERY_REWRITE_INTEGRITYis set to TRUSTED
- C. from theSALES, CUSTOMERS, andPRODUCTStables because the column in theGROUP BYclause is different from theSALES_EVALMV definition
- D. from theSALES, CUSTOMERS, andPRODUCTStables because the columns used in theSELECTlist are different from theSALES_EVALMV definition
- E. from theSALES_EVALMV because theWHEREclause in the query and in theSALES_EVALdefinition are the same
NEW QUESTION 16
TheTESTDBcontainer database (CDB) contains two pluggable databases (PDBs),PDB1andPDB2. USER1is a local user inPDB1and has theSYSBACKUPprivilege.
Connect descriptors for PDB1 and PDB2 are mapped to TNS aliasespdb1andPDB2intnsnames.ora. Examine these commands executed by USER1 when all PDBs are open:
What is the outcome and why?
- A. An error is returned because the user is connected to a pluggable database.
- B. The current date is displayed.
- C. An error is returned because SQL commands cannot be executed from RMAN without using the SQL shell syntax:SQL”<command>”.
- D. An error is returned because the user is notSYS.
- E. An error is returned because the user is not a common user.
NEW QUESTION 17
You notice a large number oflatch: cache buffers lru chain and latch: cache buffers chainswait events.
Which four might be reasons for these? (Choose four.)
- A. The same small number of blocks are repeatedly accessed by different sessions simultaneously.
- B. The buffer cache is undersized.
- C. Cursors are closed explicitly after each execution.
- D. A large number of connected user sessions are idle.
- E. DBWR is not writing the dirty buffers fast enough.
- F. Blocks are ageing out of the buffer cache frequently.
- G. Too many sort operations are being performed.
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-074 Questions & Answers shared by Dumpscollection, Get Full Dumps HERE: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/1z0-074/ (New 75 Q&As)