Proper study guides for Up to date VEEAM Veeam Certified Engineer 2020 certified begins with VEEAM VMCE2020 preparation products which designed to deliver the Best Quality VMCE2020 questions by making you pass the VMCE2020 test at your first time. Try the free VMCE2020 demo right now.
VEEAM VMCE2020 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following predefined tests can be performed during a SureBackup verification test on a backup file? (Choose three.)
- A. Application test
- B. Heartbeat test
- C. Ping test
- D. SAN check
- E. Boot time
- F. OS test
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the main purpose of the planned failover feature?
- A. Test the VM in a sandbox without impacting the production environment
- B. Proactively switch from running the regular VM to the replica VM
- C. Initiate a disaster recovery procedure when the main site is down
- D. Test a disaster recovery scenario without any downtime on the VM
NEW QUESTION 3
A backup administrator is deploying a Veeam ONE environment. They have chosen to use separate servers from their Veeam Backup & Replication environment. What benefit will they receive if they install the Veeam ONE Agent onto their backup server?
- A. Track whether VMs and agents are properly protected and following the 3-2-1 rule
- B. Collect Veeam Backup & Replication logs and execute remediation actions
- C. Collect virtual environment configuration from Veeam Backup & Replication
- D. Analyze Veeam Backup & Replication log data and retrieve signature updates
NEW QUESTION 4
A backup administrator is creating a SureBackup environment up using Hyper-V as the hypervisor. Which virtual labs are available for Hyper-V? (Choose two.)
- A. Advanced multi-host (automatic configuration)
- B. Advanced single-host (automatic configuration)
- C. Basic single-host (automatic configuration)
- D. Advanced multi-host (manual configuration)
- E. Advanced single-host (manual configuration)
NEW QUESTION 5
A company is required to have a daily backup with a retention of at least six weeks. The backups are running every eight hours during the day. From the options provided, what backup job would you advise based on their SLA and best practices?
- A. Forever forward incremental backup, with default job settings enabled
- B. Forever forward incremental backup, with a retention of 42 restore points, savings six weekly full backups
- C. Forever forward incremental backup, with a retention of 42 restore points
- D. Forward incremental backup with weekly synthetic full backups and a retention of 42 days
NEW QUESTION 6
A backup job has been configured to keep three incremental restore points and a synthetic full backup each Sunday. More restore points are present on disk than what was configured in the job. Why?
- A. The old restore points will be deleted after the new restore chain meets the retention policy
- B. Per VM backup files are enabled in the repository
- C. The other restore points are weekly full backups, this is expected
- D. You should configure the synthetic full backup to be performed on Mondays instead
NEW QUESTION 7
What are the three Veeam Backup & Replication technologies required to verify recoverability of the backup? (Choose three.)
- A. Virtual lab
- B. Application group
- C. Backup proxy
- D. SureBackup job
- E. Gateway Server
- F. Replication job
NEW QUESTION 8
Look at the diagram. This daily backup job has been running for over 30 days and no active full backups have been taken since the first run. Which of the following best describes the backup job?
- A. This is a reverse incremental backup, keeping seven restore points
- B. This is a forward incremental backup with Sunday and Wednesday synthetic full, keeping seven restore points
- C. This is a forward incremental backup with transform enabled, keeping four restore points
- D. This is forever forward incremental backup, keeping seven restore points
NEW QUESTION 9
A customer currently has one backup job that runs every four hours to backup their VMs in a transaction consistent state. Which job configuration will keep all restore points safe in case the primary site and backups go down while still being able to do a point-in-time recovery of a SQL database from the backups on the second site?
- A. Configure a second VM backup job and schedule it to copy every four hours, starting at midnight, to a repository on the second site
- B. Configure a backup copy job in mirror mode, to a repository on the second site
- C. Configure a backup copy job in pruning mode and schedule it to copy every four hours, starting at midnight, to a repository on the second site
- D. Configure a backup copy job in pruning mode and have it copy data every day, starting at midnight, to a repository on the second site
NEW QUESTION 10
A company needs to recover a domain controller from a backup file they have on premises which was created by the Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows. Which of the following would provide the fastest access to the domain controller?
- A. Use the Veeam Explorer for Active Directory to recover the domain controller
- B. Perform an Instant VM Recovery to recover the domain controller to a VM on their VMware host
- C. Perform a bare metal recovery of their domain controller back to the original system
- D. Recover the domain controller to an AWS EC2 instance using the restore to Amazon EC2
NEW QUESTION 11
A company needs to maintain and verify backups at a secondary site to meet the following requirements: RTO of two hours, RPO of 12 hours, four weeks retention. Which of the following backup copy job configurations meets these requirements?
- A. Periodic backup copy job, scheduled for a two-hour interval, with 56 restore points to retain
- B. Periodic backup copy job, scheduled for a 12-hour interval, with 56 restore points to retain
- C. Periodic backup copy job, scheduled for a two-hour interval, with 112 restore points to retain
- D. Periodic backup copy job, scheduled for a 12-hour interval, with 112 restore points to retain
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following is a backup mode that can be configured within a Veeam Agent for Windows backup job?
- A. Reverse incremental with periodic active full backups
- B. Forward incremental and reverse incremental, both with optional periodic synthetic and/or active full backups
- C. Forward incremental with optional periodic synthetic and/or active full backups
- D. Reverse incremental with optional periodic synthetic full backups
NEW QUESTION 13
You use datastores as the source for your backup jobs. Some VM backups are consuming too much repository disk space. They have backup files created by multiple backup jobs. What could be the reason? (Choose two.)
- A. VMware Storage DRS (Distributed Resource Scheduler) moved VMs to different datastores
- B. Jobs are configured as per VM and these particular VM??s need more fulls
- C. VM retention is set to do full backups more often than others in the job
- D. The VM is in a backup chain and trapped inside a single retention file
- E. The VMs were moved to different datastores manually
NEW QUESTION 14
A customer has a physical proxy configured for Direct Storage Access without failover to network mode. The backup fails. What could be the issue?
- A. The disks being processed are IDE and/or SATA
- B. The datastores are properly zoned and exposed to the proxy server but in read-only mode
- C. The storage is not added into the storage infrastructure, inside the backup and replication console
- D. Write access has not been enabled on the SAN
- E. One or more of the VM disk(s) are on Wols
NEW QUESTION 15
Which Veeam Backup & Replication job type offers the shortest recovery time objective (RTO)?
- A. Backup copy
- B. Backup to tape
- C. Replication
- D. File to tape
NEW QUESTION 16
A backup administrator needs to restore two data drives to a VM where the operating system remains intact. The target machine must remain powered on. What recovery option is most appropriate to perform this operation?
- A. Instant VM Recovery
- B. Instant disk recovery
- C. Restore entire VM
- D. Restore VM files
NEW QUESTION 17
Veeam is used for replicating VMware VMs. The production environment is comprised of two networks: 192.168.1.0/24 and 172.16.0.0/16. A web application requires a database server (whose IP address is 172.21.0.12) to receive queries from a web client (whose IP address is 192.168.1.32). The replicas are spread over multiple hosts. A backup administrator needs to configure a virtual lab to test a web client to database server query. Which of the following virtual lab types must be configured?
- A. Advanced multi-host
- B. Advanced single-host
- C. All virtual lab configurations would support that
- D. Basic single-host
NEW QUESTION 18
The backup administrator configured replication for a VM from Data Center 1 to Data Center 2, which runs every day at 1 a.m. A power surge takes out Data Center 1 at 7 a.m. and the administrator fails over the replica at 8 a.m. When the power comes back on, the administrator performs the ??failback?? action at 2 p.m. and checks the state of the original VM. They recognize that not all data is available. What is missing?
- A. Data from 1 a.
- B. to 7 a.
- C. Data from 1 a.
- D. to 2 p.
- E. Data from 8 a.
- F. to 2 p.m.
- G. Data from 7 a.
- H. to 8 a.m.
NEW QUESTION 19
A company wants to leverage Veeam DataLabs to automate the creation of a test environment. As testing one large, multi-VM application could require more than a single host, a dedicated VMware ESXi cluster has been identified. The sandbox is to be refreshed weekly or on demand. Select the benefits of using replication jobs in this environment. (Choose two.)
- A. There are additional tests available in DataLabs when replicas are the source
- B. Replication jobs do not stop the sandbox, unlike backup jobs
- C. The VMs are running directly on a high performance datastore, uncompressed
- D. There is a bigger number of VMs supported for multi-VM application tests when replicas are used
- E. Replicas can take advantage of advanced multi-host virtual labs
NEW QUESTION 20
When you back up regular or standalone VMs in vCloud Director, which of the following is captured and stored in Veeam??s Backup & Replication backup file? (Choose three.)
- A. vApp metadata
- B. VM disk content
- C. Raw device mapping
- D. In-guest iSCSI disk
- E. VM metadata
- F. Linked clone VM??s prior to vCenter 6.5
NEW QUESTION 21
100% Valid and Newest Version VMCE2020 Questions & Answers shared by Downloadfreepdf.net, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/VMCE2020-pdf-download.html (New 50 Q&As)