Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our Professional-Cloud-Architect study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Google Professional-Cloud-Architect exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Google Professional-Cloud-Architect exam. Latest Google Professional-Cloud-Architect Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Google Professional-Cloud-Architect Brain Dumps First.
Also have Professional-Cloud-Architect free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
You have an App Engine application that needs to be updated. You want to test the update with production traffic before replacing the current application version.
What should you do?
- A. Deploy the update using the Instance Group Updater to create a partial rollout, which allows for canary testing.
- B. Deploy the update as a new version in the App Engine application, and split traffic between the new and current versions.
- C. Deploy the update in a new VPC, and use Google’s global HTTP load balancing to split traffic between the update and current applications.
- D. Deploy the update as a new App Engine application, and use Google’s global HTTP load balancing to split traffic between the new and current applications.
NEW QUESTION 2
The database administration team has asked you to help them improve the performance of their new database server running on Google Compute Engine. The database is for importing and normalizing their performance statistics and is built with MySQL running on Debian Linux. They have an n1-standard-8 virtual machine with 80 GB of SSD persistent disk. What should they change to get better performance from this system?
- A. Increase the virtual machine's memory to 64 GB.
- B. Create a new virtual machine running PostgreSQL.
- C. Dynamically resize the SSD persistent disk to 500 GB.
- D. Migrate their performance metrics warehouse to BigQuery.
- E. Modify all of their batch jobs to use bulk inserts into the database.
NEW QUESTION 3
You need to develop procedures to verify resilience of disaster recovery for remote recovery using GCP. Your production environment is hosted on-premises. You need to establish a secure, redundant connection between your on premises network and the GCP network.
What should you do?
- A. Verify that Dedicated Interconnect can replicate files to GC
- B. Verify that direct peering can establish a secure connection between your networks if Dedicated Interconnect fails.
- C. Verify that Dedicated Interconnect can replicate files to GC
- D. Verify that Cloud VPN can establish a secure connection between your networks if Dedicated Interconnect fails.
- E. Verify that the Transfer Appliance can replicate files to GC
- F. Verify that direct peering can establish a secure connection between your networks if the Transfer Appliance fails.
- G. Verify that the Transfer Appliance can replicate files to GC
- H. Verify that Cloud VPN can establish a secure connection between your networks if the Transfer Appliance fails.
NEW QUESTION 4
Your development team has installed a new Linux kernel module on the batch servers in Google Compute Engine (GCE) virtual machines (VMs) to speed up the nightly batch process. Two days after the installation, 50% of web application deployed in the same
nightly batch run. You want to collect details on the failure to pass back to the development team. Which three actions should you take? Choose 3 answers
- A. Use Stackdriver Logging to search for the module log entries.
- B. Read the debug GCE Activity log using the API or Cloud Console.
- C. Use gcloud or Cloud Console to connect to the serial console and observe the logs.
- D. Identify whether a live migration event of the failed server occurred, using in the activity log.
- E. Adjust the Google Stackdriver timeline to match the failure time, and observe the batch server metrics.
- F. Export a debug VM into an image, and run the image on a local server where kernel log messages will be displayed on the native screen.
https://www.flexera.com/blog/cloud/2013/12/google-compute-engine-live-migration-passes-the-test/ "With live migration, the virtual machines are moved without any downtime or noticeable service
NEW QUESTION 5
You are helping the QA team to roll out a new load-testing tool to test the scalability of your primary cloud services that run on Google Compute Engine with Cloud Bigtable. Which three requirements should they include? Choose 3 answers
- A. Ensure that the load tests validate the performance of Cloud Bigtable.
- B. Create a separate Google Cloud project to use for the load-testing environment.
- C. Schedule the load-testing tool to regularly run against the production environment.
- D. Ensure all third-party systems your services use are capable of handling high load.
- E. Instrument the production services to record every transaction for replay by the load-testing tool.
- F. Instrument the load-testing tool and the target services with detailed logging and metrics collection.
NEW QUESTION 6
You have a Python web application with many dependencies that requires 0.1 CPU cores and 128 MB of memory to operate in production. You want to monitor and maximize machine utilization. You also to reliably deploy new versions of the application. Which set of steps should you take?
- A. Perform the following:1) Create a managed instance group with f1-micro type machines.2) Use a startup script to clone the repository, check out the production branch, install the dependencies, and start the Python app.3) Restart the instances to automatically deploy new production releases.
- B. Perform the following:1) Create a managed instance group with n1-standard-1 type machines.2) Build a Compute Engine image from the production branch that contains all of the dependencies and automatically starts the Python app.3) Rebuild the Compute Engine image, and update the instance template to deploy new production releases.
- C. Perform the following:1) Create a Kubernetes Engine cluster with n1-standard-1 type machines.2) Build a Docker image from the production branch with all of the dependencies, and tag it with the version number.3) Create a Kubernetes Deployment with the imagePullPolicy set to “IfNotPresent” in the staging namespace, and then promote it to the production namespace after testing.
- D. Perform the following:1) Create a Kubernetes Engine cluster with n1-standard-4 type machines.2) Build a Docker image from the master branch will all of the dependencies, and tag it with “latest”.3) Create a Kubernetes Deployment in the default namespace with the imagePullPolicy set to “Always”. Restart the pods to automatically deploy new production releases.
NEW QUESTION 7
A recent audit that a new network was created in Your GCP project. In this network, a GCE instance has an SSH port open the world. You want to discover this network's origin. What should you do?
- A. Search for Create VM entry in the Stackdriver alerting console.
- B. Navigate to the Activity page in the Home sectio
- C. Set category to Data Access and search for Create VM entry.
- D. In the logging section of the console, specify GCE Network as the logging sectio
- E. Search for the Create Insert entry.
- F. Connect to the GCE instance using project SSH Key
- G. Identify previous logins in system logs, and match these with the project owners list.
NEW QUESTION 8
Auditors visit your teams every 12 months and ask to review all the Google Cloud Identity and Access Management (Cloud IAM) policy changes in the previous 12 months. You want to streamline and expedite the analysis and audit process. What should you do?
- A. Create custom Google Stackdriver alerts and send them to the auditor.
- B. Enable Logging export to Google BigQuery and use ACLs and views to scope the data shared with the auditor.
- C. Use cloud functions to transfer log entries to Google Cloud SQL and use ACLS and views to limit an auditor's view.
- D. Enable Google Cloud Storage (GCS) log export to audit logs Into a GCS bucket and delegate access to the bucket.
Export the logs to Google Cloud Storage bucket - Archive Storage, as it will not be used for 1 year, price for which is $0.004 per GB per Month. The price for long term storage in BigQuery is $0.01 per GB per Month (250% more). Also for analysis purpose, whenever Auditors are there(once per year), you can use BigQuery and use GCS bucket as external data source. BigQuery supports querying Cloud Storage data from these storage classes:
Standard Nearline Coldline Archive
NEW QUESTION 9
Your web application must comply with the requirements of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You are responsible for the technical architecture of your web application. What should you do?
- A. Ensure that your web application only uses native features and services of Google Cloud Platform,because Google already has various certifications and provides “pass-on” compliance when you use native features.
- B. Enable the relevant GDPR compliance setting within the GCPConsole for each of the services in use within your application.
- C. Ensure that Cloud Security Scanner is part of your test planning strategy in order to pick up any compliance gaps.
- D. Define a design for the security of data in your web application that meets GDPR requirements.
NEW QUESTION 10
Your customer wants to do resilience testing of their authentication layer. This consists of a regional managed instance group serving a public REST API that reads from and writes to a Cloud SQL instance.
What should you do?
- A. Engage with a security company to run web scrapes that look your users’ authentication data om malicious websites and notify you if any if found.
- B. Deploy intrusion detection software to your virtual machines to detect and log unauthorized access.
- C. Schedule a disaster simulation exercise during which you can shut off all VMs in a zone to see how your application behaves.
- D. Configure a red replica for your Cloud SQL instance in a different zone than the master, and then manually trigger a failover while monitoring KPIs for our REST API.
NEW QUESTION 11
You have an application deployed on Kubernetes Engine using a Deployment named echo-deployment. The deployment is exposed using a Service called echo-service. You need to perform an update to the application with minimal downtime to the application. What should you do?
- A. Use kubect1 set image deployment/echo-deployment <new-image>
- B. Use the rolling update functionality of the Instance Group behind the Kubernetes cluster
- C. Update the deployment yaml file with the new container imag
- D. Use kubect1 delete deployment/ echo-deployment and kubect1 create –f <yaml-file>
- E. Update the service yaml file which the new container imag
- F. Use kubect1 delete service/echoservice and kubect1 create –f <yaml-file>
NEW QUESTION 12
You are creating an App Engine application that uses Cloud Datastore as its persistence layer. You need to retrieve several root entities for which you have the identifiers. You want to minimize the overhead in operations performed by Cloud Datastore. What should you do?
- A. Create the Key object for each Entity and run a batch get operation
- B. Create the Key object for each Entity and run multiple get operations, one operation for each entity
- C. Use the identifiers to create a query filter and run a batch query operation
- D. Use the identifiers to create a query filter and run multiple query operations, one operation for each entity
NEW QUESTION 13
You have an outage in your Compute Engine managed instance group: all instance keep restarting after 5 seconds. You have a health check configured, but autoscaling is disabled. Your colleague, who is a Linux expert, offered to look into the issue. You need to make sure that he can access the VMs. What should you do?
- A. Grant your colleague the IAM role of project Viewer
- B. Perform a rolling restart on the instance group
- C. Disable the health check for the instance grou
- D. Add his SSH key to the project-wide SSH keys
- E. Disable autoscaling for the instance grou
- F. Add his SSH key to the project-wide SSH Keys
Health checks used for autohealing should be conservative so they don't preemptively delete and recreate your instances. When an autohealer health check is too aggressive, the autohealer might mistake busy instances for failed instances and unnecessarily restart them, reducing availability
NEW QUESTION 14
One of your primary business objectives is being able to trust the data stored in your application. You want to log all changes to the application data. How can you design your logging system to verify authenticity of your logs?
- A. Write the log concurrently in the cloud and on premises.
- B. Use a SQL database and limit who can modify the log table.
- C. Digitally sign each timestamp and log entry and store the signature.
- D. Create a JSON dump of each log entry and store it in Google Cloud Storage.
NEW QUESTION 15
Your marketing department wants to send out a promotional email campaign. The development team wants to minimize direct operation management. They project a wide range of possible customer responses, from 100 to 500,000 click-throughs per day. The link leads to a simple website that explains the promotion and collects user information and preferences. Which infrastructure should you recommend? (CHOOSE TWO)
- A. Use Google App Engine to serve the website and Google Cloud Datastore to store user data.
- B. Use a Google Container Engine cluster to serve the website and store data to persistent disk.
- C. Use a managed instance group to serve the website and Google Cloud Bigtable to store user data.
- D. Use a single compute Engine virtual machine (VM) to host a web server, backed by Google Cloud SQL.
Reference: https://cloud.google.com/storage-options/ References: https://cloud.google.com/storage-options/
NEW QUESTION 16
Your web application uses Google Kubernetes Engine to manage several workloads. One workload requires a consistent set of hostnames even after pod scaling and relaunches.
Which feature of Kubernetes should you use to accomplish this?
- A. StatefulSets
- B. Role-based access control
- C. Container environment variables
- D. Persistent Volumes
NEW QUESTION 17
An application development team believes their current logging tool will not meet their needs for their new cloud-based product. They want a bettor tool to capture errors and help them analyze their historical log data. You want to help them find a solution that meets their needs, what should you do?
- A. Direct them to download and install the Google StackDriver logging agent.
- B. Send them a list of online resources about logging best practices.
- C. Help them define their requirements and assess viable logging tools.
- D. Help them upgrade their current tool to take advantage of any new features.
Help them define their requirements and assess viable logging tools. They know the requirements and the existing tools' problems. While it's true StackDriver Logging and Error Reporting possibly meet all their requirements, there might be other tools also meet their need. They need you to provide expertise to make assessment for new tools, specifically, logging tools that can "capture errors and help them analyze their historical log data".
NEW QUESTION 18
100% Valid and Newest Version Professional-Cloud-Architect Questions & Answers shared by Thedumpscentre.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/Professional-Cloud-Architect-dumps/ (New 170 Q&As)