Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our PSM-I study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Scrum PSM-I exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Scrum PSM-I exam. Latest Scrum PSM-I Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Scrum PSM-I Brain Dumps First.
Also have PSM-I free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
What it the main reason for the Scrum Master to be at the Daily Scrum?
- A. To gather status and progress information to report to management.
- B. To write down any changes to the Sprint Backlog, including adding new items, and tracking progress on the burn-down.
- C. He or she does not have to be there; he or she only has to ensure the Development Team has a Daily Scrum.
- D. To make sure every team member answers the three questions.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which answer best describes the topics covered in Sprint Planning?
- A. What to do and who will do it.
- B. How conditions have changed and how the Product Backlog should evolve.
- C. What can be done and how to do it.
- D. What went wrong in the last Sprint and what to do differently this Sprint.
- E. Who is on the team and what team member roles will be.
NEW QUESTION 3
Who has the final say on the order of the Product Backlog?
- A. The Development Team.
- B. The Product Owner.
- C. The Scrum Master.
- D. The Stakeholders.
- E. The CEO.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which statement best describes the Sprint Review?
- A. It is used to congratulate the Development Team if it did what it forecast, or to punish the Development Team if it failed to meet its forecast.
- B. It is a demo at the end of the Sprint for everyone in the organization to check on the work done.
- C. It is a mechanism to control the Development Team’s activities during a Sprint.
- D. It is when the Scrum Team and stakeholders inspect the outcome of a Sprint and figure out what to do next.
NEW QUESTION 5
The Development Team should have all the skills needed to:
- A. Turn Product Backlog items into an Increment of potentially releasable product functionality.
- B. Do all of the development work, except for specialized testing that requires additional tools and environments.
- C. Complete the project within the date and cost as calculated by the Product Owner.
NEW QUESTION 6
A Scrum Team is a cohesive unit of professionals that consists of which of the following? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Users.
- B. One Scrum Master.
- C. Developers.
- D. Customers.
- E. One Product Owner.
NEW QUESTION 7
Who has the final decision about the order of items in the Product Backlog? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. The Stakeholders.
- B. The Product Owner.
- C. The Scrum Team.
- D. The Scrum Master.
- E. The Developers.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following are true about the length of the Sprint? (Choose two.)
- A. The length of the Sprint should be proportional to the work that is done in between Sprints.
- B. It is best to have Sprints of consistent length throughout a development effort.
- C. Sprint length is determined during Sprint Planning, and should hold the time it will take to code the planned features in the upcoming Sprint, but does not include time for any testing.
- D. Sprint length is determined during Sprint Planning, and should be long enough to make sure the Development Team can deliver what is to be accomplished in the upcoming Sprint.
- E. All Sprints must be 1 month or less.
NEW QUESTION 9
A Scrum Master is introducing Scrum to a new Development Team. The Development Team gas decided that a Sprint Retrospective is unnecessary. What action should the Scrum Master take?
- A. Call a meeting between the Development Team and senior management.
- B. Comply with the decision of the self-organizing team.
- C. Consult with the Product Owner to see how he/she feels about the situation.
- D. Begin facilitating productive and useful Sprint Retrospectives.
NEW QUESTION 10
The Daily Scrum is an event that happens every day. What would be three key concerns if the frequency were to be lowered to every two or three days? (Choose three.)
- A. Opportunities to insect and adapt the Sprint Backlog are lost.
- B. Impediments are raised and resolved more slowly.
- C. The Product Owner cannot accurately report progress to the stakeholders.
- D. Too much work is spent updating the Scrum board before the meeting.
- E. The Scrum Master loses the ability to update the Gantt chart properly.
- F. The Sprint plan may become inaccurate.
NEW QUESTION 11
To get started in terms of what to build, Scrum requires no more than a Product Owner with enough ideas for a first Sprint, a Development Team to implement those ideas and a Scrum Master to help guide the process.
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 12
A Product Owner wants advice from the Scrum Master about estimating work in Scrum. Which of these is the guideline that a Scrum Master should give?
- A. Product Backlog items must be estimated in story points.
- B. Estimates are made by the Development Team.
- C. Estimates must be in relative units.
- D. Scrum forbids estimating.
- E. Estimates are made by the Product Owner, but are best checked with the Development Team.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two ways of creating Development Teams are consistent with Scrum’s values? (Choose two.)
- A. Existing teams propose how they would like to go about organizing into the new structure.
- B. Managers personally re-assign current subordinates to new teams.
- C. Managers collaborate to assign individuals to specific teams.
- D. Bring all the developers together and let them self-organize into Development Teams.
- E. The Chief Product Owner determines the new team structures and assignments.
NEW QUESTION 14
For the purpose of transparency, when does Scrum say a new increment of working software must be available?
- A. After the acceptance testing phase.
- B. Before the release Sprint.
- C. Every 3 Sprints.
- D. At the end of every Sprint.
- E. When the Product Owner asks to create one.
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the accountability of the Product Owner during Sprint 0? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. There is no such thing as Sprint 0.
- B. Gathering, eliciting, and analyzing the requirements that will be inserted into the Product Backlog.
- C. Make the complete project plan to commit date, budget, and scope to the stakeholders.
- D. Determine the composition of the Development Teams so they have the capacity to deliver the completed forecast.
- E. Make sure enough Product Backlog items are refined to fill the first 3 Sprints.
NEW QUESTION 16
100% Valid and Newest Version PSM-I Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-hub.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-hub.com/PSM-I-dumps.html (New 98 Q&As)