It is more faster and easier to pass the Scrum PSM-I exam by using Vivid Scrum Professional Scrum Master I questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Regenerate PSM-I Exam and find the same core area PSM-I questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online PSM-I free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
How should a Development Team deal with non-functional requirements?
- A. Ensure every Increment meets them.
- B. Make sure the release department understands these requirements, but it is not the Development Team’s responsibility.
- C. Handle them during the Integration Sprint preceding the Release Sprint.
- D. Assign them to the lead developers on the team.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which topics should be discussed in the Sprint Review? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. The Scrum process, and how it was used during the Sprint.
- B. Coding and engineering practices.
- C. The product Increment.
- D. All of the above.
NEW QUESTION 3
You are the Scrum Master on a newly formed Scrum Team. Which three of the following activities would probably help the team in starting up? (Choose three.)
- A. Introduce a bonus system for the top performers in the team.
- B. Have the Scrum Team members introduce themselves to each other and give a brief background of their skills and work history.
- C. Have the development managers for each Development Team member introduce their direct reports and go over their responsibilities on the Scrum Team.
- D. Ensure the Scrum Team members have compatible personalities.
- E. Ensure the team understands they need a definition of “Done”.
- F. Ask the Product Owner to discuss the product or project, its history, goals, and context, as well as answer questions.
NEW QUESTION 4
Who is responsible for clearly expressing Product Backlog items?
- A. The Scrum Master, or the Scrum Master may have the Development Team do it.
- B. The Scrum Master.
- C. The Product Owner.
- D. The business analyst who represents the Product Owner in the Development Team.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following is an example of an Increment? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. A plan for the overall product release.
- B. A mock-up of the product marketing materials.
- C. A design for the product.
- D. A product roll-out plan.
- E. A valuable, useful set of products featured.
- F. All of the above.
NEW QUESTION 6
What is the key concern when multiple Development Teams are working from the same Product Backlog?
- A. Minimizing dependencies between teams.
- B. Clear definition of requirements.
- C. Meeting original scope projections.
- D. Making sure there’s enough work for everyone on every team.
- E. Maximizing velocity.
NEW QUESTION 7
When might a Sprint be abnormally cancelled?
- A. When the Development Team feels that the work is too hard.
- B. When the Sprint Goal becomes obsolete.
- C. When the sales department has an important new opportunity.
- D. When it becomes clear that not everything will be finished by the end of the Sprint.
NEW QUESTION 8
The IT manager asks a Development Team for a status report describing the progress throughout the Sprint. The Development Team asks the Scrum Master for advice. The Scrum Master should:
(Choose the best answer.)
- A. Talk to the IT manager and explain that progress in Scrum comes from inspecting an Increment at the Sprint Review.
- B. Tell the Development Team to figure it out themselves.
- C. Tell the Development Team to fit the report into the Sprint Backlog.
- D. Create and deliver the report to the manager herself.
- E. Ask the Product Owner to send the manager the report.
NEW QUESTION 9
Currently, your Development Teams are organized to address a single layer only (for example, front end, middle tier, back end, and interfaces). What are three things to consider when deciding to move away from such component teams toward feature teams? (Choose three.)
- A. You cannot do Scrum without feature teams.
- B. Productivity may suffer when making this kind of move.
- C. Getting support from the business side first helps.
- D. Feature teams have less communication overhead.
- E. With feature teams, it is easier to calculate the productivity per team.
NEW QUESTION 10
Who should know the most about the progress toward a business objective or a release?
- A. The Project Manager.
- B. The Scrum Master.
- C. The Development Team.
- D. The Product Owner.
NEW QUESTION 11
In accordance with Scrum theory, how should a group of 100 people be divided into multiple Development Teams?
- A. Understanding the product, the product vision and the rules of the Scrum framework, the group divides itself into teams.
- B. It doesn’t really matter because you can rotate the teams every Sprint to spread knowledge.
- C. Check with the allocation department to see who has worked together before and make these the first teams.
- D. Create a matrix of skills, seniority, and level of experience to assign people to teams.
NEW QUESTION 12
If burndown charts are used to visualize progress, what does a trend line through a release burndown chart indicate?
- A. The evolution of the cost spent on the project.
- B. When all work will be completed to the Scrum Team can be released for other work.
- C. When the work remaining will likely be completed if nothing changes on the Product Backlog or the Development Team.
- D. When the project will be over if the Product Owner removes work that is equal in effort to any new work that is added.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which statement best describes a Product Owner’s responsibility?
- A. Optimizing the value of the work the Development Team does.
- B. Managing the project and ensuring that the work meets the commitments to the stakeholders.
- C. Directing the Development Team.
- D. Keep stakeholders from distracting the Development Team.
NEW QUESTION 14
Scrum is a methodology that tells in detail how to build software incrementally.
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 15
What are three benefits of self-organization? (Choose three.)
- A. Increased creativity.
- B. Increased rule compliance.
- C. Increased accuracy of estimates.
- D. Increased self-accountability
- E. Increased commitment.
NEW QUESTION 16
P.S. Dumps-hub.com now are offering 100% pass ensure PSM-I dumps! All PSM-I exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumps-hub.com/PSM-I-dumps.html (98 New Questions)