we provide Validated PMI PMI-ACP brain dumps which are the best for clearing PMI-ACP test, and to get certified by PMI PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®. The PMI-ACP Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real PMI-ACP exam. Crack your PMI PMI-ACP Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Check PMI-ACP free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
The purpose of the iteration retrospective is to:
- A. Report progress of the work effort, what work will be done next, and review impediments to progress.
- B. Prioritize the Product Backlog, generate development and testing estimates, and plan the next iteration.
- C. Provide a demonstration of the features developed during the iteration, get feedback from users, and begin testing.
- D. Identify what worked well, what did not work well, and what actions should be taken to improve the process.
NEW QUESTION 2
In an Agile approach, at which meeting does a team examine the effectiveness of risk responses by conducting a risk audit?
- A. Release planning
- B. Sprint planning
- C. Sprint Retrospective
- D. Daily Scrum
NEW QUESTION 3
Following chart lists stories for a release of an Agile project;
If the team completes Story A, Story B, and 50% of Story C for the first iteration, what is the team's velocity?
- A. 9
- B. 10
- C. 12
- D. 15
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the common communication bridge between the team and the Product Owner?
- A. Burndown chart
- B. Product Backlog
- C. Scrum team meeting
- D. Sprint release plan
NEW QUESTION 5
The velocity chart, storyboard, burndown chart, and impediment list are often communicated using:
- A. Status reports.
- B. Information radiators.
- C. Portfolio presentations.
- D. Project data packages.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which answer best describes Wide Band Delphi (e. g. Planning Poker) estimating?
- A. Team members provide story estimates individually and discuss their reasoning until a consensus on the estimate is reached.
- B. Team performance on prior projects is analyzed, and actual hours and durations are used to determine estimates for similar user stories.
- C. Team members apply relative sizing to each task, and story points are triangulated based on the other stories in the Sprint Backlog.
- D. Team members assign a realistic and a pessimistic estimate to each story, and points are assigned based on the calculated average.
NEW QUESTION 7
When is the ideal time to hold a retrospective?
- A. Right after iteration planning
- B. Just before iteration planning
- C. At the start of the next release
- D. During the iteration review/demo
NEW QUESTION 8
A project team is distributed across multiple countries, and they are having issues agreeing on what is being delivered and how it should be developed. Which of the following should the project manager do to alleviate some of the tension between team members, break down cultural barriers, and improve communication?
- A. Ask the team to communicate only through email to clearly document issues.
- B. Discuss this issue with senior management and recommend that the team be co- located.
- C. Monitor performance and discuss the issues in detail at the next retrospective.
- D. Hold daily standup meetings with the two teams at a time that works best for everyone.
NEW QUESTION 9
The Kaizen philosophy is change:
- A. For the better.
- B. Driven by process improvement.
- C. Driven by teams.
- D. Forsmallgroups.
NEW QUESTION 10
Agile Earned Value Management (EVM) would be a valuable technique for managing a project because the:
- A. project is in a CM MI-certified organization.
- B. customer wants to maximize delivered value,
- C. cost performance must be reported.
- D. team is newly formed or new to Agile.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following is most appropriate to always participate in Planning Poker?
- A. Product Owner
- B. Stakeholders
- C. Team members
- D. Project manager
NEW QUESTION 12
A value stream map is a tool used to identify the:
- A. Waste across the entire process.
- B. Highest value product features.
- C. Most valuable team interactions.
- D. Most likely flow of project risks.
NEW QUESTION 13
What is the ideal approach for an Agile project manager to take when considering fractional assignments?
- A. Do nothing, as fractional assignments will not impact project performance.
- B. Allow resources to be assigned to no more than two projects at a time.
- C. Only allow nonessential resources to be fractionally assigned.
- D. Avoid them and have resources assigned to only one project at a time.
NEW QUESTION 14
The team estimation game method mainly consists of a:
- A. Pile of cards with user, capability, and value to be prioritized by the project team.
- B. Spreadsheet with backlog issues to be prioritized and each to be given a prioritizationnumber.
- C. White board session where iterations are estimated and related to the project road map.
- D. Brainstorm session where resources are related to prioritized work packages.
NEW QUESTION 15
At a strategic level, what is the most appropriate way for an Agile team to estimate a project?
- A. Creating a strategic plan by estimating hours and days required
- B. Using an abstract measurement to estimate Product Backlog items
- C. Estimating source lines of code needed to implement the features
- D. Taking an initial set of estimates and adding an appropriate risk factor
NEW QUESTION 16
Acceptance tests of user stories are specified by the:
- A. Customer at the start of the iteration.
- B. Customer as late as possible during the iteration.
- C. Tester after the team has finished the coding.
- D. Development team at the start of the iteration.
NEW QUESTION 17
During iteration planning, the team is discussing the design for a user story. A team member states that a design document should be started since the system is complex in nature. Another team member responds that in Agile there is no documentation. How should the ScrumMaster respond?
- A. Agree that documentation should be avoided, since it slows the progress of the team.
- B. Explain that interactions are valued over documentation, but documentation is not forbidden.
- C. Ask the manager if the technical processes mandate that designs be documented.
- D. Ask the Product Owner if it is acceptable for the resources to spend time on documentation.
NEW QUESTION 18
P.S. Dumps-hub.com now are offering 100% pass ensure PMI-ACP dumps! All PMI-ACP exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumps-hub.com/PMI-ACP-dumps.html (145 New Questions)