Proper study guides for Regenerate IBM Technical Sales Foundations for IBM Security Intelligence and Analytics V1 certified begins with IBM P2150-870 preparation products which designed to deliver the Tested P2150-870 questions by making you pass the P2150-870 test at your first time. Try the free P2150-870 demo right now.
IBM P2150-870 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which is the most common formatused to send event data to a SIEM?
- A. JSON
- B. LEEF
- C. Syslog
- D. NetFlow
NEW QUESTION 2
Which question(s) con QRadar help customers answer concerning the security of their network?
- A. Who is attacking?
- B. What is being attacked?
- C. What is the security impact?
- D. When are the attacks taking place?
- E. All the above
NEW QUESTION 3
An attacker, who has physical access to the premises, has connected a personal laptop to the network in an attempt to sniff traffic and record any clear text passwords. This scenario would be classified as which type of attack?
- A. Fabrication
- B. Interception
- C. Modification
- D. Interruption
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the least secure of the five transmission types?
- A. Wireless
- B. Fiber Optic
- C. Coaxial Cable
- D. Shielded Twisted Pair
- E. Unshielded Twisted Pair
NEW QUESTION 5
What do prospects typically care about for high level cyber use cases?
- A. 1. Advanced Threats2. Insider Threats3. Securing the cloud4. Critical Data Protection
- B. 1. Best price for performance2. Outside Threats3. Patching ALL vulnerabilities found as soon as they are reported4. Running a clean data center
- C. 1. Having a proper time management system2. Evacuation rule compliance3. Making the sales target for the week4. Speed of deployment and Time to value
- D. 1. Having a good password change policy2. Erasing documents which describe a recent data breach3. keeping up to date with Windows patch updates4. cleaning the BGP routing tables regularly
NEW QUESTION 6
Which TCP/IP protocols are at layer 4 of the OSI model (Select 2)
- A. TCP
- B. UDP
- C. ARP
- D. ICMP
- E. IGMP
NEW QUESTION 7
What are offenses used for?
- A. To track the time spent investigating incidents by an Analyst.
- B. To provide incident statistics based on rule group membership.
- C. To bundle information about a suspicious activity, including events and flows.
- D. To allow the Historical Correlation engine to check for previous occurrences of security incidents
NEW QUESTION 8
Which QRadar Apps integrate with the User Behaviour Analytics App to enhance its detection capabilities?
- A. QRadar Risk Manager and QRadar Network Security
- B. QRadar Machine Learning App and Reference Data Import - LDAP
- C. QRadar Asset Profiler App and Palo Alto Networks App for QRadar
- D. QRadar Incident Remediation App and QRadar Artificial Analysis App
NEW QUESTION 9
What would be relevant questions to ask for scoping the environment? (Select 3)
- A. How many data centers do you have?
- B. How many users will be using QRadar?
- C. How many storage networks to you have?
- D. How many QRadar appliances do you want to acquire?
- E. How many log sources do you want to add to the project?
- F. In how many countries do you want to deploy QRadar?
- G. Which compliance extensions do you need to deploy?
NEW QUESTION 10
Besides a QRadar Console, which additional types of appliance does a typical QRadar Incident Forensics deployment contain?
One or more QRadar Incident Forensics appliances, and:
- A. one or more QRadar Event Collector appliances.
- B. one or more QRadar QFlow Collector appliances.
- C. one or more QRadar Vulnerability Scanner appliances
- D. one or more QRadar Network Packet Capture appliances
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the QRadar 14xx Data Node used for? It is used to:
- A. offload Offense management tasks from a multi-tenant 31 xx appliance.
- B. provide a long term data backup store for 16xx, 17xx, 18xx and 31 xx appliances.
- C. provide additional storage and processing for 16x
- D. 17xx, 18xx and 31 xx appliances.
- E. run complex 'Machine Learning' style applications in the QRadar application framework.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which case shows how approximately 1000 Events per second, using an encrypted channel, can be sent from a private cloud to a QRader processor?
- A. Place an event processor in the private cloud, and forward the events to another event collector.
- B. Place a risk manager appliance in the private cloud, and forward the events to another event collector.
- C. Place a packet capture appliance in the private cloud, and forward the events to a cloud events processor.
- D. Place an event collector in the private cloud, and forward the event to the customers event processor.
NEW QUESTION 13
What is a difference between rules and building blocks?
- A. Rules have responses and Building Blocks do not.
- B. Rules can be used for reporting and Building Blocks cannot.
- C. Building Blocks have responses and Rules do not.
- D. Building Blocks only use flows and Rules only use events.
NEW QUESTION 14
What type of appliance is a 3105?
- A. Flow Collector
- B. Event Collector
- C. Event Processor
- D. All in One OR Console
NEW QUESTION 15
Assuming relevant indexing is enabled, which is the fastest way to search recent data in an ad-hoc manner?
- A. AQL
- B. Quick Filters
- C. Quick Searches
- D. Saved Searches
NEW QUESTION 16
Which types of software appliance are involved of an events is received by an Event Collector, and the event is then to an Event Processor and causes an Offense to be updated on the Console?
- A. 13xx to 17xx to 31xx
- B. 13xx to 18xxt o 21xx
- C. 13xx to 16xx to 31xx
- D. 15xx to 17xx to 21xx
NEW QUESTION 17
How can assets be used to help in investigations?
- A. As valuable data sources.
- B. Make searching for offenses easier.
- C. Help connect an offense to a device.
- D. Provide external threat intelligence.
NEW QUESTION 18
Recommend!! Get the Full P2150-870 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/P2150-870-exam-dumps.html (New 40 Q&As Version)