It is more faster and easier to pass the Network-Appliance NS0-592 exam by using Validated Network-Appliance NetApp Certified Support Engineer - ONTAP Specialist questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Update NS0-592 Exam and find the same core area NS0-592 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Free NS0-592 Demo Online For Network-Appliance Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Click the exhibit button.
Your customer is calling about their MetroCluster environment. They have provided you with the output of the metrocluster interconnect adapter show command.
Referring to the exhibit, which statement is correct?
- A. For all MetroCluster configurations, this is expected output.
- B. The InfiniBand cables should be connected in this configuration.
- C. The InfiniBand interconnect is not used in MetroCluster.
- D. This is a 2-node MetroCluster.
NEW QUESTION 2
You are investigating a CIFS issue at a customer site, but it is unclear which SMB version is being used between the client and the server. The customer has provided you with a packet trace output.
In this scenario, which packet exchange contains information to indicate which SMB version was agreed upon by the client and the server?
- A. Ioct1 Request FSCTL_DFS_GET_REFERRALSIoct1 Response FSCTL_DFS_GET_REFERRALS
- B. Session Setup Request Session Setup Response
- C. Negotiate Protocol RequestNegotiate Protocol Response
- D. Tree Connect Request TreeTree Connect Request Response
NEW QUESTION 3
A customer complains that the copy offload does not work when copying large file from a Windows 8 client between the CIFS shares that are hosted on the same ONTAP cluster.
What are two reasons for this problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Deduplication is not enabled on the destination volume.
- B. The client should be using Windows 10 for ODX support.
- C. The source and target volumes reside on different cluster nodes.
- D. SMB 3.0 disabled on the CIFS SVM.
NEW QUESTION 4
What is a major difference between NFSv3 and NFSv4.x?
- A. NFSv4.x is stateful, and NFSv3 is stateless.
- B. NFSv4.x requires an auxiliary protocol for status monitoring, and NFSv3 does not.
- C. NFSv4.x is stateless, and NFSv3 is stateful.
- D. NFSv4.x requires an auxiliary protocol for mounting, and NFSv3 does not.
NEW QUESTION 5
A customer is attempting to move from NFSv3 to NFSv4.x and reports that all attempts to mount using NFSv3 continue to be successful, however, all of their NFSv4.x mount attempts fail with an “access denied” error.
Which two statements would cause this error? (Choose two.)
- A. The NFS server does not have NFSv4 enabled.
- B. The SVM’s root volume allows execute access for all users.
- C. The export policy applied to the data volume does not allow clients to access it using NFSv4.
- D. The export policy applied to the SVM’s root volume does not allow the NFSv4 clients to access it.
NEW QUESTION 6
The error message shown below is reported in the EMS log file.
“[sis.changelog.full:warning]: Change logging metafile on volume DATA1 is full and can not hold any more
What are two ways to solve this problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Clear the changelog manually so that the operation can restart.
- B. Increase the size of the changelog to allow the operation to continue.
- C. Modify the storage efficiency policy so that deduplication runs more frequently.
- D. Modify the threshold that triggers a deduplication operation.
NEW QUESTION 7
Your customer has initiated several volume move commands to redistribute the workload in their 8-node cluster. To verify that this process is not affecting their client access, they were monitoring the network switches that provide client access, but they do not see the network load of the volume move command.
In this scenario, what is the reason for the behavior?
- A. The volume move command uses the HA iWarp interconnect, not the client access switches.
- B. The volume move command uses copy offload protocol, so it does not show up when monitored.
- C. The volume move command uses the intercluster LIFs, not the data LIFs.
- D. The volume move command uses the cluster interconnect switches, not the client access switches.
NEW QUESTION 8
In a 4-node MetroCluster cluster, both clusters are alerting that the connection to an ATTO bridge is lost.
Which three components should be verified to determine what is causing this problem? (Choose three.)
- A. the SFPs that are connecting the ATTO bridge to the switch
- B. the dark fiber cables between sites
- C. the ATTO bridge
- D. the SFPs in the storage controllers
- E. the fiber cable that is connecting the ATTO bridge to the switch
NEW QUESTION 9
A customer mentions that their intercluster SnapMirror replication operations consistently take much longer than normal. While troubleshooting, you want to initiate a test SnapMirror session to collect performance data.
How would you accomplish this task?
- A. Run the network test-path command to simulate a SnapMirror connection and record the latency/throughput data.
- B. View the active network connections to the node to see if there a large number of active connections.
- C. Use the ifstat command to collect network performance data for the physical interface.
- D. Run the network statistics lif show command for the intercluster LIF to simulate a network connection.
NEW QUESTION 10
You want to determine which SMB versions that a CIFS server can use when communicating with external servers.
Which two CIFS server settings should be reviewed to accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
- A. smb2-enabled
- B. smb1-enabled-for-dc-connections
- C. smb2-enabled-for-dc-conections
- D. smb1-enabled
NEW QUESTION 11
A customer has requested your assistance with replacing a DS224C disk shelf from their cluster nondisruptively.
Which two actions should be performed before physically replacing the shelf? (Choose two.)
- A. Verify that the system is configured as multipath high availability.
- B. Upgrade the IOMs in the shelf before starting the removal process.
- C. Verify that the drives in the shelves are spares and ownership is removed.
- D. Zero the disks before performing the physical shelf removal.
NEW QUESTION 12
A customer has a 2-node MetroCluster. They experienced a complete power loss at site B. The customer has lost connectivity to site B and now realizes that the DR partner at site A has not taken over the DR partner at site B.
Which two actions must be performed in this scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. On the DR partner at site A, perform the process to switchover.
- B. Ensure that site B is prevented from serving data or simply powered off (nodes and disk shelves).
- C. On the DR partner at site A, perform the process to heal the data aggregates.
- D. On the DR partner at site B, perform the process to heal the root aggregate.
NEW QUESTION 13
A new cluster running ONTAP 9.5 has just been installed and you want to create a FlexGroup volume. Which action will accomplish this task?
- A. Use the storage pool create command.
- B. Use the volume create command.
- C. Use the Deploy utility to provision the FlexGroup volume.
- D. Use the volume size command.
NEW QUESTION 14
Your customer states that the storage efficiency on their FAS 8200 is far below what they had expected for a VMware NFS datastore. They enabled deduplication three days ago. The job ran every night for only 10-20 minutes, and the space savings now is less than 5%.
What is causing the space savings to be so low?
- A. They have enabled aggregate-level inline data compaction, so the savings are at the aggregate level.
- B. They have enabled aggregate-level inline deduplication, so the savings are at the aggregate level.
- C. They have not enabled volume-level compression.
- D. They have not run a baseline deduplication to scan old data.
NEW QUESTION 15
A customer reports that one their SVMs has two default gateways. The customer wants to know whether this behavior is expected or if one of gateways should be deleted.
In this scenario, what do you tell the customer?
- A. The configuration is acceptable if the customer configures different metrics on all defaults routes.
- B. The configuration is acceptable only if both default gateways are in the same subnet.
- C. This situation is a misconfiguration, and the customer should delete one of the default gateways because there can be only gateway for each SVM.
- D. The configuration is acceptabl
- E. The customer can achieve load balancing between the default gateways by setting the same metric on all default routes.
NEW QUESTION 16
At a customer site, the storage failover giveback command fails when giving back the root aggregate. What would be two reasons for this failure? (Choose two.)
- A. There are active NFS connections.
- B. There are failed disks.
- C. The HA interconnect is not operational.
- D. There are active SIS operations running.
NEW QUESTION 17
You are running a fabric-attached MetroCluster configuration with ONTAP 9.5software. There is a maintenance window for the upcoming weekend. Plexes in your mirrored aggregates between your two data centers have not been synchronizing for two days.
When the resynchronizations begin, they are not as quick as expected, and the process takes more than a day. You have been modifying the number of concurrent I/O streams using the storage raid-options modify raid.
resync.num_concurrent_ios_per_rg command, but the resynchronization speed stays slow.
You have four separate ISLs between your data centers using Brocade 6510 switches. Hardware problems are not an issue.
Which two actions should you take to prevent this problem in the future? (Choose two.)
- A. Update to at least ONTAP 9.4 software.
- B. Restart the resynchronizations after modifying storage raid-options modify raid.resync.num_concurrent_ios_per_rg command.
- C. Avoid changes on your aggregates during the maintenance window.
- D. Take the corresponding plexes offline before maintenance to avoid a base-level synchronization.
NEW QUESTION 18
Your customer added a new DS2246 shelf to an existing stack on their FAS8060A system. The customer then noticed that the new shelf’s disks appear with the shelf serial number instead of the shelf ID in the sysconfig -r command output.
What is the reason for this problem?
- A. The SAS is cabled incorrectly.
- B. There is failed IOM module in the new shelf.
- C. The ACP is cabled incorrectly.
- D. The new shelf has the same ID as another shelf.
NEW QUESTION 19
100% Valid and Newest Version NS0-592 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/NS0-592/ (New 65 Q&As)