Exam Code: NS0-160 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP
Certification Provider: Network-Appliance
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass NS0-160 Exam.
Network-Appliance NS0-160 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
A network administrator has configured an upstream switch for LACP.
In this scenario, which action should be performed when the NetApp interface group is created?
- A. Set the type to “static multimode”.
- B. Set the distribution function to “port”.
- C. Set the type to “dynamic multimode”.
- D. Set the distribution function to “IP”.
NEW QUESTION 2
Click the Exhibit button.
An export policy rule for a volume is set by using the command shown in the exhibit.
If clients with IP addresses 10.64.19.0 and 10.64.18.20 accessed the export, what is the outcome?
- A. Neither client is given access.
- B. Client 10.64.19.0 is given access but 10.64.18.20 is not given access.
- C. Client 10.64.19.0 is not given access but 10.64.18.20 is given access.
- D. Both clients are given access.
NEW QUESTION 3
You must expand an existing FAS8200 switchless cluster to a switched cluster and add a new FAS8200 HA pair in the cluster.
In this scenario, which three actions would you perform to expand the cluster? (Choose three.)
- A. Ensure that the switchless-cluster network option is false.
- B. Connect the existing nodes to the cluster switches.
- C. Change the cluster ports for the existing HA pair.
- D. Ensure that the switchless-cluster network option is true.
- E. Join the new HA pair to the cluster.
NEW QUESTION 4
Two 100 GB space-reserved LUNs and one 100 GB non-space-reserved LUN were created in System Manager in a 1 TB volume.
In this scenario, how much space has been allocated for writes to the three LUNs?
- A. 1 TB
- B. 300 GB
- C. 100 GB
- D. 200 GB
NEW QUESTION 5
When you create a new SSD storage pool for use with Flash Pools, how many allocation units are assigned to each node in the HA pair by default?
- A. 8
- B. 2
- C. 1
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 6
According to NetApp best practices, when you configure FC, how many data LIFs should you create per node?
- A. 4
- B. 8
- C. 6
- D. 2
NEW QUESTION 7
Which LIF types are owned by the admin SVMs? (Choose two.)
- A. Node-Management
- B. Cluster
- C. Data
- D. Intercluster
NEW QUESTION 8
If an SVM is renamed and it is participating in an intercluster SVM peer relationship, what is the result?
- A. SVM peers are removed and they need to be re-created.
- B. Snapshot copies are renamed with the new SVM unique identifier.
- C. SnapMirror relationships appear as broken and a resync is required.
- D. Remote clusters are updated with the new peer SVM name.
NEW QUESTION 9
A customer configured CIFS in an ONTAP 9.5 SVM. The customer wants to verify if the “CIFS Server” is accessible from each node of the cluster.
In this scenario, which command will accomplish this task?
- A. vserver cifs session
- B. vserver cifs connection show
- C. vserver cifs check
- D. vserver cifs domain discovered-servers
NEW QUESTION 10
You are working with a service provider that is running ONTAP 9.5. You must ensure that the end customer sees the logical space used. In this scenario, which argument for volume show command will accomplish this task?
- A. is-space-enforcement-logical
- B. is-space-reporting-logical
- C. logical-used-percentage
- D. is-quesced-in-memory
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement about a node-root volume is true?
- A. A node-root volume is used as the root volume for all of the SVMs for that node.
- B. The volume move command can be used to move a node-root volume.
- C. There is only one primary root volume per node in the cluster.
- D. A node-root volume may be used for customer data.
NEW QUESTION 12
What are three types of shells that are used in ONTAP? (Choose three.)
- A. clustershell
- B. systemshell
- C. powershell
- D. nodeshell
- E. bashshell
NEW QUESTION 13
Which FabricPool policy would you apply only on a SnapMirror destination volume?
- A. backup
- B. destination
- C. auto
- D. manual
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two interface group types enable the load balancing algorithm to be used? (Choose two.)
- A. load balance mode
- B. QoS mode
- C. dynamic multimode
- D. static multimode
NEW QUESTION 15
Your manager asks you to upgrade the ONTAP software that is running on the organization’s FAS8200. The FAS8200 is running ONTAP 9.2 and needs to be upgraded to ONTAP 9.5.
In this situation, what is the minimum number of ONTAP upgrades required to accomplish the task?
- A. 3 upgrades; ONTAP 9.2 > ONTAP 9.3 > ONTAP 9.4 > ONTAP 9.5
- B. 1 upgrade; ONTAP 9.2 > ONTAP 9.5
- C. 2 upgrades; ONTAP 9.2 > ONTAP 9.3 > ONTAP 9.5
- D. 4 upgrades; ONTAP 9.2 > ONTAP 9.2P4 > ONTAP 9.3 > ONTAP 9.4P5 > ONTAP 9.5
NEW QUESTION 16
An administrator created, a NAS storage virtual machine for a vSphere environment. The administrator verified that all interfaces can communicate successfully. However, when the administrator attempts to mount the export, a connection refuse message is received.
Based on this scenario, what would you troubleshoot?
- A. the igroup
- B. the CIFS eport policy
- C. the NFS export policy
- D. the FC zoning policy
NEW QUESTION 17
Click the Exhibit button.
An administrator realizes that daily snapshots are not being replicated to their destination. The administrator can see the daily snapshots created at the source. The exhibit shows the policy in use. Weekly snapshots are being replicated without a problem, and the SnapMirror relationship is showing as “healthy”.
In this scenario, what is causing the problem with the daily snapshot?
- A. The SnapMirror label has not been applied to the daily snapshots.
- B. The SVM peer is not working.
- C. The daily snapshots at the source are busy due to the NDMP backup.
- D. The vault policy applied to the source volume does not match the SnapMirror policy at the destination.
NEW QUESTION 18
You are creating a CIFS-based SVM, but the SVM cannot join the domain.
In this scenario, which two actions would be helpful in troubleshooting the problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Verify that the clocks are synchronized between the SVM and the domain controller.
- B. Verify that each node has a data LIF.
- C. Verify that the data LIF can access the Active Directory domain controller.
- D. Verify that the cluster admin account is used to join the Active Directory.
NEW QUESTION 19
An administrator is configuring an aggregate to use FabricPool to take advantage of auto tiering. In this scenario, what are three requirements to accomplish this task? (Choose three.)
- A. volume with space-guarantee none
- B. FabricPool license
- C. intercluster LIFs
- D. volume with space-guarantee volume
- E. AFF array
NEW QUESTION 20
You create SAN volumes with System Manager on a FAS solution.
In this scenario, what are three default settings for these volumes? (Choose three.)
- A. Volumes have inline deduplication enabled.
- B. Volume space guarantee is set to Volume.
- C. Volumes have Snapshot copies disabled.
- D. Volume snapshot reserve is set to 0.
- E. Volume space guarantee is set to None.
NEW QUESTION 21
Click the Exhibit button.
You are asked to identify cache hit rates on your FAS8200 HA pair NAS volumes. You need to increase performance of your HDD cluster1_01_aggr1 aggregate.
Referring to the exhibit, which NetApp technology achieves the requirement?
- A. FlexCache
- B. Flash Pool
- C. FabricPool
- D. MAX Data
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two statements are true for mailbox disks per node in an HA pair? (Choose two.)
- A. Six disks are required if the root volume is on a mirrored aggregate.
- B. Two disks are required if the root volume is on a disk shelf.
- C. Four disks are required if the root volume is on a mirrored aggregate.
- D. Eight disks are required if the root volume is on partitioned disks.
- E. One array LUN is required if the root volume is on a storage array.
NEW QUESTION 23
You are configuring an FC to allow LUN access to a host system.
In this scenario, a switch needs a zone configuration file that includes which two elements? (Choose two.)
- A. host initiator WWPN
- B. SVM target WWNN
- C. host initiator WWNN
- D. SVM target WWPN
NEW QUESTION 24
Click the Exhibit button.
Referring to the output shown in the exhibit, which aggregate capacity is available for a volume?
- A. 4TB
- B. 8TB
- C. 3.4 TB
- D. 3.6 TB
NEW QUESTION 25
Recommend!! Get the Full NS0-160 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certshared, Welcome to Download: https://www.certshared.com/exam/NS0-160/ (New 91 Q&As Version)