Testking offers free demo for N10-008 exam. "CompTIA Network+Exam", also known as N10-008 exam, is a CompTIA Certification. This set of posts, Passing the CompTIA N10-008 exam, will help you answer those questions. The N10-008 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real CompTIA N10-008 exams and revised by experts!
Free demo questions for CompTIA N10-008 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
An organization with one core and five distribution switches is transitioning from a star to a full-mesh topology Which of the following is the number of additional network connections needed?
- A. 5
- B. 7
- C. 10
- D. 15
NEW QUESTION 2
A branch of a company recently switched to a new ISP. The network engineer was given a new IP range to assign. The ISP assigned 188.8.131.52/26, and the branch gateway router now has the following configurations on the interface that peers to the ISP:
The network engineer observes that all users have lost Internet connectivity. Which of the following describes the issue?
- A. The incorrect subnet mask was configured
- B. The incorrect gateway was configured
- C. The incorrect IPaddress was configured
- D. The incorrect interface was configured
NEW QUESTION 3
An IT organization needs to optimize speeds for globalcontent distribution and wants to reduce latency in high-density user locations. Which of the following technologies BEST meets the organization’s requirements?
- A. Load balancing
- B. Geofencing
- C. Public cloud
- D. Content delivery network
- E. Infrastructure as a service
NEW QUESTION 4
A network technician is investigating an IP phone that does not register in the VoIP system Although it received an IP address, it did not receive the necessary DHCP options The information that is needed for the registration is distributes by the OHCP scope All other IP phones are working properly. Which of the following does the technician need to verify?
- A. VLAN mismatch
- B. Transceiver mismatch
- C. Latency
- D. DHCP exhaustion
NEW QUESTION 5
A network technician needs to ensure outside users are unable to telnet into any of the servers at the datacenter. Which of the following ports should be blocked when checking firewall configuration?
- A. 22
- B. 23
- C. 80
- D. 3389
- E. 8080
NEW QUESTION 6
A company hired a technician to find all the devices connected within a network. Which of the following software tools would BEST assist the technician in completing this task?
- A. IP scanner
- B. Terminal emulator
- C. NetFlow analyzer
- D. Port scanner
NEW QUESTION 7
Access to a datacenter should be individually recorded by a card reader even when multiple employees enter the facility at the same time. Which of the following allowsthe enforcement of this policy?
- A. Motion detection
- B. Access control vestibules
- C. Smart lockers
- D. Cameras
NEW QUESTION 8
The management team needs to ensure unnecessary modifications to the corporate network are not permitted and version control is maintained. Which of the following documents would BEST support this?
- A. An incident response plan
- B. A business continuity plan
- C. Achange management policy
- D. An acceptable use policy
NEW QUESTION 9
A city has hired a new employee who needs to be able to work when traveling at home and at the municipal sourcing of a neighboring city that snares services. The employee is issued a laptop, and a technician needs to train the employee on the appropriate solutions for secure access to the network from all the possible locations On which of the following solutions would the technician MOST likely train the employee?
- A. Site-to-site VPNs between the two city locations and client-to-site software on the employee's laptop tor all other remote access
- B. Client-to-site VPNs between the travel locations and site-to-site software on the employee's laptop for all other remote access
- C. Client-to-site VPNs between the two city locations and site-to-site software on the employee's laptop for all other remote access
- D. Site-to-site VPNs between the home and city locations and site-to-site software on the employee's laptop for all other remote access
NEW QUESTION 10
Anetwork administrator is configuring a load balancer for two systems. Which of the following must the administrator configure to ensure connectivity during a failover?
- A. VIP
- B. NAT
- C. APIPA
- D. IPv6 tunneling
- E. Broadcast IP
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following systems would MOST likely be found in ascreened subnet?
- A. RADIUS
- B. FTP
- C. SQL
- D. LDAP
NEW QUESTION 12
A network field technician is installing and configuring a secure wireless network. The technician performs a site survey. Which of the following documents would MOST likely be created as a result of the site survey?
- A. Physical diagram
- B. Heat map
- C. Asset list
- D. Device map
NEW QUESTION 13
According to troubleshooting methodology, which of the following should the technician doNEXT after determining the most likely probable cause of an issue?
- A. Establish a plan of action to resolve the issue and identify potential effects
- B. Verify full system functionality and, if applicable, implement preventive measures
- C. Implement the solution or escalate as necessary
- D. Test the theory to determine the cause
NEW QUESTION 14
An engineer notices some late collisions on a half-duplex link. The engineer verifies that the devices on both ends of the connection are configured for half duplex. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of this issue?
- A. The link is improperly terminated
- B. One of the devices is misconfigured
- C. The cable length is excessive
- D. One of the devices has a hardware issue
NEW QUESTION 15
A wireless network was installed in a warehouse for employees to scan crates with a wireless handheld scanner. The wireless network was placed in the corner of the building near the ceiling for maximum coverage However users in the offices adjacent lo the warehouse have noticed a large amount of signal overlap from the new network Additionally warehouse employees report difficulty connecting to the wireless network from the other side of the building; however they have no issues when Ihey are near the antenna Which of the following is MOST likely the cause?
- A. The wireless signal is being refracted by the warehouse's windows
- B. The antenna's power level was set too high and is overlapping
- C. An omnidirectional antenna was used instead of a unidirectional antenna
- D. The wireless access points are using channels from the 5GHz spectrum
NEW QUESTION 16
100% Valid and Newest Version N10-008 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/N10-008-exam-dumps.html (New 132 Q&As)