It is impossible to pass Juniper JN0-104 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Exambible soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Juniper JN0-104 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Improved Junos - Associate (JNCIA-Junos) practice guides.
Free demo questions for Juniper JN0-104 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
At which hierarchy would you configure a static MAC address for interface ge-0/0/0?
- A. [edit interfaces ge-0/0/0 unit 0]
- B. [edit interfaces ge-0/0/0]
- C. [edit interfaces ge-0/0/0 unit 0 family inet]
- D. [edit interfaces ge-0/0/0 unit 0 family inet address 172.25.11.2/24]
NEW QUESTION 2
Which parameter would you use to prohibit the redistribution of a static route used for management traffic?
- A. no-readvertise
- B. discard
- C. reject
- D. passive
NEW QUESTION 3
You successfully established a BGP session with peer, but do not see any routes learned from the peer, What would cause this problem?
- A. A routing policy is blocking BGP from learning the routes
- B. Unicast reverse-path-forwarding is blocking BGP from learning the routes
- C. A security policy is blocking BGP from learning the routes
- D. The firewall filter is blocking the BGP from learning the routes
NEW QUESTION 4
What does the number inside the square bracket represent?
- A. Metric
- B. Local preference
- C. Protocol reference number
- D. Route preference
https://www.juniper.net/documentation/us/en/software/junos/bgp/topics/ref/command/show-route.html#show-ro Module 9 of Juniper Open Learning, Routing Fundamentals describes the [Source/Route Preference]. The metric is 'how' a protocol calculates the best path to a destination. RIP = Hops, OSPF = Cost. Metrics are unique to protocols.
user@host> show route
inet.0: 11 destinations, 12 routes (11 active, 0 holddown, 0 hidden)
+ = Active Route, - = Last Active, * = Both 1:65500:1:10.0.0.20/240
*[MVPN/70] 19:53:41, metric2 1
*[BGP/170] 19:53:29, localpref 100, from 10.0.0.30 AS path: I
> to 10.0.24.4 via lt-0/3/0.24, label-switched-path toD [BGP/170] 19:53:26, localpref 100, from 10.0.0.33 AS path: I
> to 10.0.24.4 via lt-0/3/0.24, label-switched-path toD inside square brackets -> route preference
metric and localpref are optional and after the date
NEW QUESTION 5
Which command will completely turn off a Junos device?
- A. request system halt
- B. request chassis fpc offline
- C. request system power-off
- D. request system recover
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two statements are true about the default behavior of Junos routing policies? (Choose two.)
- A. Routing policies can export active and inactive routes.
- B. Routing policies can export only active routes.
- C. Routing policies control the flow of routing information going to and from the routing table.
- D. Routing policies control the flow of routing information going to and from the forwarding table.
NEW QUESTION 7
Host A is communicating with Host B through a Layer 2 switch.
What is the highest layer that the switch will inspect the traffic in this scenario?
- A. Data Link
- B. Transport
- C. Network
- D. Session
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two keystrokes will auto-complete a command? (Choose two.)
- A. Esc
- B. Tab
- C. Spacebar
- D. End
NEW QUESTION 9
Which command will show files stored in the /var/home/tab directory?
- A. lab@router> file list
- B. lab@router> file show
- C. lab@router> ls
- D.  lab@router# rollback ?
NEW QUESTION 10
You have entered the command "show log messages | match "error | kernel | panic" which statement is correct regarding the keywords error, kernel and panic in the output?
- A. the output messages will contain all messages from the file except the ones that contain allthree defined keywords.
- B. the output messages will contain all messages from the file that contains all three defined Keywords
- C. the output messages will contain all messages from the file that contains at least one of the three defined keywords
- D. the output messages will contain all messages from the file except the ones that contains at least one of the three defined keywords
NEW QUESTION 11
Which component is responsible for performing protocol updates and system management?
- A. forwarding tables
- B. Routing Engine
- C. bridging table
- D. Packet Forwarding Engine
NEW QUESTION 12
Referring to the exhibit,
which command will cause this event message?
- A. request system logout
- B. request system commit
- C. request system recover
- D. request system halt
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two statements describe a routing policy?
- A. Active and inactive routes are available for export from the routing table.
- B. A routing policy allows you to control the flow of information into the routing table.
- C. Routing policy are used to choose which routes are sent to neighbors using dynamic routing Protocols
- D. Attribute changes applied to export policies always affect the local routing table
NEW QUESTION 14
Click the Exhibit button
Referring to the exhibit, what will be the source address for packets egressing et-0/0/34.07
- A. 10.20.0.1
- B. 10.30.0.1
- C. 10.10.0.1
- D. 10.40.0.1
NEW QUESTION 15
What are two modes of unicast reverse path forwarding? (Choose two.)
- A. Strict
- B. High
- C. Low
- D. Loose
There are two modes of unicast RPF, strict mode, and loose mode. The default is strict mode, which means t switch forwards a packet only if the receiving interface is the best return path to the packet's unicast source address.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two statements are true about static routes in the Junos OS (Choose Two)
- A. Static routes remain in the routing table until you remove them or until they become inactive
- B. Static routes are learned by neighboring devices and added to their routing tables
- C. Static routes are defined at the [edit routing-instance] hierarchy
- D. Static routes must have next hop defined
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to Exhibit:
Which parameter at the end of the command would provide information for troubleshooting pusposes?
- A. No-timestamp
- B. Extensive
- C. Print-ascii
- D. No-resolve
NEW QUESTION 18
In which directory the traceoption files stored by default?
- A. /var/db/
- B. /var/tmp/
- C. /var/log/
- D. /var/home/
NEW QUESTION 19
For the interface ge-1/2/3.4, what does "ge" represent?
- A. SONET/SDH
- B. Gigabit EthernetC Aggregated Ethernet
- C. GRE
NEW QUESTION 20
P.S. Easily pass JN0-104 Exam with 270 Q&As Allfreedumps.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Allfreedumps.com JN0-104 Dumps: https://www.allfreedumps.com/JN0-104-dumps.html (270 New Questions)