It is more faster and easier to pass the HP HPE0-S56 exam by using Download HP Building HPE Hybrid IT Solutions questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Update HPE0-S56 Exam and find the same core area HPE0-S56 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Free demo questions for HP HPE0-S56 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
ou are designing a system for a customer that runs an OLTP application. The customer has SAN based storage. They need to accelerate application performance.
Which HPE ProLiant Gen10 feature set will address this customer’s needs?
- A. intelligent system tuning
- B. intelligent provisioning
- C. CNSA suite
- D. scalable persistent memory
NEW QUESTION 2
When should you use the HPE Switch Selector?
- A. when you need to list the price information of the switches
- B. when you need to select a switch VLAN configuration
- C. when you need to compare features between multiple switches
- D. when you need to perform a competitive analysis between vendors
NEW QUESTION 3
Match the industry trend with its use case.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
Efficiently user server, storage, and networking resources – Virtualization
Externalize the infrastructure and eliminate data center capital expenditures – Cloud computing
Share a common resource or execute a common application across multiple servers for high availability and/or load balancing – Clustering
Deploy workloads at cloud-like speed on an HPE factory-integrated infrastructure – Converged system
NEW QUESTION 4
A customer is configuring their SAN.
Which types of data typically require block storage? (Choose two.)
- A. Windows 2016 file server role
- B. Microsoft Exchange
- C. Oracle database
- D. Bridgehead medical image archive
- E. Enterprise Vault email archive
NEW QUESTION 5
You are troubleshooting a POST error on a HPE ProLiant rack-mount server. HPE support has directed you to test a minimum hardware configuration.
Which components should you remove? (Choose two.)
- A. CMOS battery
- B. all cooling fans
- C. all expansion boards
- D. all external storage media
- E. redundant processors
NEW QUESTION 6
You are configuring a FlexFabric switch for a customer environment. The customer has requested specific SFP+ transceivers, power options, and cables.
Which HPE tool enables you to select and configure a switch according to precise specifications?
- A. Single Point of Connectivity Knowledge (SPOCK)
- B. Networking Online Configurator
- C. One Config Simple (OCS)
- D. Switch Selector
NEW QUESTION 7
You are designing a server solution that requires a significant amount of memory. Which guideline should you keep in mind when working with memory channels?
- A. Install memory DIMMs of different speeds and sizes in pairs in adjoining sockets on the same memory data bus
- B. To maximize performance, balance the total memory capacity across all installed processors, and load the channels similarly
- C. On a single-CPU server, install the first memory DIMM in channel one, the second in channel two, the third in channel three, and so on
- D. For the best reliability, install DIMMs of different speeds and sizes in a single memory channel
NEW QUESTION 8
Place the components on the left in the correct order on the right for the recommended power-up sequence.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 9
A customer needs to increase the availability and bandwidth of network connectivity to their servers. Which switch feature meets the customer’s needs?
- A. Remote direct memory access over Converged Ethernet (RoCE)
- B. Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN)
- C. Jumbo frames
- D. Link Aggregation and Control Protocol (LACP)
NEW QUESTION 10
A customer is considering an upgrade of their network, which connects 10 servers. The customer has a converged data center networking architecture with Layer 2 and Layer 3 functionality.
Which HPE product family will meet this customer’s needs?
- A. Arista
- B. Altoline
- C. Aruba
- D. FlexFabric
NEW QUESTION 11
A customer is considering an HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server for their data center. The customer runs a large Oracle database. They need to increase performance and reduce their licensing costs.
Which feature of HPE Gen10 servers offers these benefits?
- A. workload profile matching
- B. agentless management
- C. jitter smoothing
- D. core boosting
NEW QUESTION 12
A customer requires a MSA storage system that they use for archiving data. The system needs to provide a large amount of storage.
Which drive type meets the customer’s needs?
- A. Mixed-use SSD
- B. SAS midline
- C. Read-intensive SSD
- D. SATA nearline
NEW QUESTION 13
While troubleshooting a HPE ProLiant Gen10 rack-mount server, you determine that the current and backup system ROMs are corrupt.
What should be the next step to fix the server?
- A. Restore the system firmware from a USB drive
- B. Restore the system firmware from a UEFI shell prompt
- C. Replace the CMOS battery
- D. Restore the system firmware from the iLO repository
- E. Replace the system board
NEW QUESTION 14
You are installing additional components to a server.
Which HPE resource provides Quickspecs that verify the compatibility of the server hardware with the server?
- A. iQuote Universal
- B. Smart Selling tool
- C. Product Bulletin
- D. SPOCK
NEW QUESTION 15
Which HPE tool can you use to ensure a consistent level of firmware exists across all BladeSystem interconnects and servers in an environment?
- A. InfoSight
- B. OneView
- C. Insight Remote Support
- D. iLO Federation
NEW QUESTION 16
You are troubleshooting an HPE ProLiant rack-mount server. You need to run diagnostic tests on local storage.
Which HPE tool should you use?
- A. iLO
- B. Intelligent Management Center
- C. Smart Storage Administrator
- D. OneView
NEW QUESTION 17
A customer needs to support both network and storage traffic on their network, which includes Ethernet, iSCSi, and Fibre Channel devices. The customer is concerned about the large amount of cables coming from the various cards inserted in their rack servers, as well as the operational costs in their data center.
Which component addresses these issues?
- A. Converged network adapter
- B. Dual-port 10 GbE FlexLOM
- C. Dynamic Smart Array controller
- D. Fibre Channel host bus adapter
NEW QUESTION 18
You have completed a non-disruptive activation of firmware on an SN6000 switch. Which session must be restarted manually?
- A. Enterprise Fabric Management Suite session
- B. telnet session
- C. SAN connection Manager session
- D. QuickTools session
NEW QUESTION 19
A customer needs to provide inventory management, health monitoring, status alerting, and reporting for their ProLiant servers.
Which HPE management offering meets the customer’s needs?
- A. OneView
- B. Insight Remote Support
- C. InfoSight
- D. Insight Online
NEW QUESTION 20
Why is RAID 6 the best option for a large RAID set for archive storage on large-capacity drives?
- A. to reduce risk during volume rebuild
- B. to increase write performance on the volume
- C. to maximize capacity of the volume
- D. to reduce drive wear
NEW QUESTION 21
A customer is building out their rack of servers and storage systems. They need a high-performance network with a simple centralized management capability and deep buffer support for iSCSI. They expect high growth in their virtualization environment.
Which solution will best meet the customer’s needs?
- A. Aruba
- B. Altoline
- C. Arista
- D. FlexFabric
NEW QUESTION 22
A customer is upgrading their network infrastructure to provide the best performance for IP storage.
Which technologies in a network switch meet the customer’s needs? (Choose three.)
- A. Jumbo Frames
- B. Deep Packet Buffers
- C. LLDP Support
- D. MLAG Support
- E. Fibre Channel Support
- F. Static Routing
NEW QUESTION 23
A server administrator needs to see the 24-hour history of the power consumed by an installed HPE ProLiant server.
Which HPE tool can the admin use to gather this information?
- A. IMC
- B. Power Advisor
- C. iLO
- D. UEFI
NEW QUESTION 24
A customer needs a solution that supports rapid provisioning changes on physical bare-metal servers and on a virtualization hypervisor. They are considering migrating to a new solution that supports software-defined storage.
Which HPE compute platform should the customer implement?
- A. ProLiant DL
- B. BladeSystem
- C. Synergy
- D. SimpliVity
NEW QUESTION 25
100% Valid and Newest Version HPE0-S56 Questions & Answers shared by Passcertsure, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.passcertsure.com/HPE0-S56-test/ (New 140 Q&As)