Proper study guides for Renewal HUAWEI HCIA-Security V3.0 certified begins with HUAWEI H12-711_V3.0 preparation products which designed to deliver the Real H12-711_V3.0 questions by making you pass the H12-711_V3.0 test at your first time. Try the free H12-711_V3.0 demo right now.
Free demo questions for HUAWEI H12-711_V3.0 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following does not belong toUSGUser authentication method in firewall?
- A. Certification-free
- B. Password authentication
- C. sign in
- D. Fingerprint authentication
NEW QUESTION 2
at HuaweiSDSecIn the solution, which of the following options belong to the device of the executive layer? (multiple choice)
- A. CIS
- B. Fierhunter
- C. router
- D. AntiDDoS
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following protocols cannot be encrypted by SSL VPN?
- A. HTTP
- B. UDP
- C. IP
- D. PPP
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following protocols can guarantee the confidentiality of data transmission? (multiple choice)
- A. Telnet
- B. SSH
- C. FTP
- D. HTTPS
NEW QUESTION 5
The attacker sends a SYN message with the same source address and destination address, or the source address is the loopback address to the target host (the source port and destination port are the same, causing the attacker to send a SYN-AKY message to its own address) What kind of attack is this behavior black? ()[Multiple choice]*
- A. Smurf attack
- B. SYN Flood Attack
- C. TCP Spoofing Attack
- D. Land attack
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following are remote authentication methods? (multiple choice)
- A. RADIUS
- B. Local
- C. HWTACACS
- D. LLDP
NEW QUESTION 7
aboutwindowsDescription of the firewall advanced settings, which of the following options is wrong? (multiple choice)
- A. When setting the stacking rules, only the local port can be restricted, and the remote port cannot be restricted
- B. When setting the stacking rules, you can restrict both the local port and the remote port.
- C. When setting the stacking rule, only the local port can be restricted, and the remote port cannot be restricted
- D. When setting the stacking rules, you can restrict both the local port and the remote port.
NEW QUESTION 8
Regarding the description of the GRE VPN tunnel configuration, which of the following options are correct?
- A. The tunnel interface numbers of the devices at both ends must be the same
- B. The tunnel address must ensure that the network layer is reachable
- C. The tunnel interface must be configured with an IP address
- D. The tunnel interface must be added to the security zone
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following is an encryption technique used in digital envelopes?
- A. Symmetric encryption algorithm
- B. Asymmetric encryption algorithm
- C. hash algorithm
- D. stream-add algorithm
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following options are included in the protection of data by encryption technology during data transmission? (multiple choice)
- A. confidentiality
- B. controllability
- C. integrity
- D. source check
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following are HRP(Huawei Redundancy Protocol) protocol can back up state information? (multiple choice)
- A. session table
- B. ServerMapentry
- C. Dynamic blacklist
- D. routing table
NEW QUESTION 12
A digital envelope refers to the data obtained by the sender using the receiver's ______ to encrypt the symmetric key[fill in the blank]*
Does this meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 13
About the packet iniptablesDescription of the transfer process, which of the following options is incorrect?
- A. When a packet enters the network card, it first goes to matchPREROUTINGchain
- B. If the destination address of the data packet is the local machine, the system will send the data packet toINPUTchain.
- C. If the destination address of the data packet is not the local machine, the system sends the data packet toOUTPUTchain
- D. If the destination address of the data packet is not the local machine, the system sends the data packet toFORWARDchain.
NEW QUESTION 14
Digital envelope technology means that the sender uses the receiver's public key to encrypt the data, and then sends the ciphertext to the receiver ( )[Multiple choice]*
- A. TRUE
- B. FALSE
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following does not fall into the category of cybersecurity incidents?
- A. Major cybersecurity incident
- B. Special Cybersecurity Incident
- C. General cybersecurity incidents
- D. Major cybersecurity incident
NEW QUESTION 16
How many IPSec SAs need to be established to encapsulate P packets using the AH+ESP protocol?
- A. 2
- B. 1
- C. 4
- D. 3
NEW QUESTION 17
For network security incidents that occur, remote emergency response is generally adopted first. If the problem cannot be solved for the customer through remote access, after confirmation by the customer, go to the local emergency response process
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following is an action to be taken during the eradication phase in a cybersecurity emergency response? (multiple choice)
- A. Find Trojan horses, illegal authorizations, and system loopholes, and deal with them in a timely manner
- B. Revise security policies based on security incidents that occur, enable security auditing
- C. Block the behavior of the attack and reduce the impact
- D. Confirm the degree of damage caused by the security incident and report the security incident
NEW QUESTION 19
Digital signature technology obtains a digital signature by encrypting which of the following data?
- A. User data
- B. Receiver's public key
- C. sender's public key
- D. digital fingerprint
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following is not a symmetric encryption algorithm?
- A. DES
- B. 3DES
- C. AES
- D. RSA
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full H12-711_V3.0 dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumps-files.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/H12-711_V3.0/ (New 492 Q&As Version)