Proper study guides for DEV-501 Certified Force.com Advanced Developer certified begins with preparation products which designed to deliver the by making you pass the DEV-501 test at your first time. Try the free right now.
Online Salesforce DEV-501 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A link that executes an action defined by a controller, and then either refreshes the current page, or navigates to a different page based on the PageReference variable that is returned by the action. An <apex:commandLink> component must always be a child of an
To add request parameters to an <apex:commandLink>, use nested <apex:param> components.
- A. apex:dataList
- B. apex:enhancedList
- C. apex:commandLink
- D. apex:include
NEW QUESTION 2
This Apex class offers Ideas-specific functionality in addition to what is provided by the StandardController class.
- A. StandardControllerIdeas Class
- B. IdeaCustomController Class
- C. IdeaStandard Class
- D. IdeaStandardController Class
- E. StandardIdeasController Class
- F. None of the above
NEW QUESTION 3
In which Salesforce environments will the Force.com record IDs be identical?
- A. Production and Full Copy Sandbox only
- B. Production and Developer Sandbox only
- C. Production, Full Copy Sandbox, and Developer Sandbox
- D. Force.com record IDs are never identical.
NEW QUESTION 4
Apex is available in which Salesforce Editions? (Select all that apply)
- A. Professional Edition
- B. Unlimited Edition
- C. Enterprise Edition
- D. Developer Edition
- E. Database.com
- F. None of these`|`
- G. Professional Edition
- H. Unlimited Edition
- I. Enterprise Edition
- J. Developer Edition
- K. Database.com
NEW QUESTION 5
What is a class? (No Answer)
- A. Apex, Visualforce, and APIs
- B. Database class method
- C. A template from which objects are created
- D. Ajax toolkit, client program
NEW QUESTION 6
Which access modifier should u specify for a class containing the webService keword?
- A. FALSE
- B. 3 MB
- C. Global
- D. 6
NEW QUESTION 7
What can cross-object formulas reference?
- A. Both parent and child object records
- B. Parent object records only
- C. Child object records only
- D. Other records of the same object
NEW QUESTION 8
A developer is loading data, in CSV format, into a custom application from a legacy system. The developer would like to load users into the user object, and positions and job applications owned by named users into related custom objects.
Which obstacle will the developer encounter when using the import wizard?
- A. The import wizards cannot Import data from CSV files.
- B. The import wizards do not support custom objects.
- C. The import wizards do not import files to specify record owner.
- D. The import wizards do not support the User object.
NEW QUESTION 9
What two methods of customization are available to create applications in salesforce?
- A. Implicit invocation
- B. SOQL for loops
- C. Record level access
- D. declarative, programmatic
NEW QUESTION 10
In a master-detail relationship, what happens to the child records if the parent record is deleted?
- A. Parent record deletion fails.
- B. Child records are not deleted.
- C. A subset of the child records is deleted.
- D. Child records are deleted.
NEW QUESTION 11
A component that adds AJAX support to another component, allowing the component to be refreshed asynchronously by the server when a particular event occurs, such as a button click or mouseover.
See also: <apex:actionFunction>.
- A. apex:form
- B. apex:attribute
- C. apex:page
- D. apex:actionSupport
NEW QUESTION 12
Which keywords do developers use to handle exceptions in Apex?
- A. Through class itself
- B. Throw, try, catch, finally
- C. Static and final
- D. GET, POST, PUT, DELETE
NEW QUESTION 13
How can the default profile under which Webservices execute be changed? (No Answer)
- A. with sharing keyword
- B. Webservice
- C. SOQL statements
- D. constructor
NEW QUESTION 14
The system method, System.runAs(), lets you write test methods that change user contexts to either an existing user or a new user.
- A. True
- B. False
NEW QUESTION 15
Which fields are returned by sosl by default?
- A. Ids
- B. 200
- C. 6
- D. 1
NEW QUESTION 16
Like other Apex classes, custom controllers execute entirely in , in which the object and field-level permissions of the current user are ignored.
- A. User Mode
- B. System Mode
- C. OWD Mode
- D. With-Sharing Mode
- E. Anonymous Mode
- F. None of the above
NEW QUESTION 17
Which environments can developers write code? (Select all that apply.)
✑ Developer edition production org
✑ Enterprise edition production org
✑ Enterprise edition sandbox org
✑ Professional edition sandbox org
- A. Salesforce-generated email address
- B. Apex code, Visualforce pages, and controllers
- C. Developer edition production org, Enterprise edition sandbox org
- D. Encapsulation principles
NEW QUESTION 18
What components must be deployed manually to the production environment?
- A. Queues, time triggers
- B. Multi-tenant
- C. Constructor
- D. Dates, Ids, Numbers
NEW QUESTION 19
The System.runAs() functionality can be used to test and verify proper data sharing and data access. However, System.runAs() does NOT validate CRUD or Field Level Security permissions.
- A. True
- B. False
Recommend!! Get the Full DEV-501 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/DEV-501-dumps.html (New 239 Q&As Version)