Your success in is our sole target and we develop all our in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. for Salesforce DEV-501 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Check DEV-501 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Universal Containers tracks Positions as a custom object in a recruiting application. All positions with a priority of critical should NOT be open for more than two weeks. If a position remains open for more than 14 days, the priority should be re-examined.
How would a developer automate this process?
- A. Create a workflow action to clone the position, assigned to the owner of the position record, that is due 14 days after record creation
- B. Create a validation rule that compares today's date and the record's creation date to determine if the difference is greater than 14 days
- C. Recreate a time-dependent workflow action that sends an email to the recruiter if the position is still open 14 days after record creation
- D. Create a time-dependent workflow action that updates the position status to Closed 14 days after record creation
NEW QUESTION 2
A set of content that is grouped together, rendered with an HTML <span> tag, <div> tag, or neither. Use an <apex:outputPanel> to group components together for AJAX refreshes.
- A. apex:outputPanel
- B. apex:includeScript
- C. apex:chartTips
- D. apex:lineSeries
NEW QUESTION 3
A link to a URL. This component is rendered in HTML as an anchor tag with an href attribute. Like its HTML equivalent, the body of an <apex:outputLink> is the text or image that displays as the link. To add query string parameters to a link, use nested
- A. apex:inputField
- B. apex:outputLink
- C. apex:lineSeries
- D. apex:emailPublisher
NEW QUESTION 4
In a recruiting application, all users should be able to see positions with a status of Open. If the status is anything other than Open, the position should be visible only to the record owner.
How would a developer accomplish this? Choose 2 answers
- A. Set the organization-wide default for positions to public read-only, then use a sharing rule to restrict access to closed positions.
- B. Specify view only access for open positions on users' profiles.
- C. Set the organization-wide default for positions to private, then use a criteria-based sharing rule to automatically share open positions.
- D. Set the organization-wide default for positions to private, allowing owners to use manual sharing to add or remove access as positions change status.
NEW QUESTION 5
What can be viewed using the process visualizer?
- A. Approval processes
- B. Support processes
- C. Workflow rules
- D. Sales processes
NEW QUESTION 6
Defines a chart legend. This component offers additional configuration options beyond the defaults used by the legend attribute of the <apex:chart> component.
Note: This component must be enclosed within an <apex:chart> component.
- A. apex:dataTable
- B. apex:legend
- C. apex:pageBlockSectionItem
- D. apex:inputSecret
NEW QUESTION 7
A custom Visualforce component. All custom component definitions must be wrapped inside a single <apex:component> tag.
- A. apex:includeScript
- B. apex:commandLink
- C. apex:dataTable
- D. apex:component
NEW QUESTION 8
What components of apex are available to improve the processing of data in Salesforce?
- A. Database class method
- B. GET, POST, PUT, DELETE
- C. Batch apex, apex scheduler.
- D. Internal and external
NEW QUESTION 9
In a recruiting application, a custom object called Position requires approval. When a position record is submitted for approval, the requirements below must be met:
✑ The hiring manager must approve the record
✑ The approval must be forwarded to all members of the executive team, but only one executive needs to approve the record
✑ The VP of human resources must approve the record
How would a developer meet this requirement?
- A. Create multiple approval processes, one for each executive team member, and utilize parallel submission.
- B. Create an approval process which utilizes parallel approvers, but does not require unanimous approval.
- C. Create parallel workflow rules, requiring at least one executive team member to complete their assigned task.
- D. Create an approval process with a step for each executive team member, allowing approval steps to be skipped.
NEW QUESTION 10
What must a developer consider when inserting records using an API-based tool? Choose 2 answers
- A. Required fields on page layouts are enforced.
- B. Universally required field settings are respected.
- C. Apex triggers are ignored.
- D. Invalidation rules are respected.
NEW QUESTION 11
A single piece of data in an <apex:pageBlockSection> that takes up one column in one row. An <apex:pageBlockSectionItem> component can include up to two child components. If no content is specified, the column is rendered as an empty space. If one child component is specified, the content spans both cells of the column. If two child components are specified, the content of the first is rendered in the left, "label" cell of the column, while the content of the second is rendered in the right, "data" cell of the column.
Note that if you include an <apex:outputField> or an <apex:inputField> component in an
<apex:pageBlockSectionItem>, these components do not display with their label or custom help text as they do when they are children of an <apex:pageBlockSectionItem>. Also note that <apex:pageBlockSectionItem> components cannot be rerendered; rerender the child components instead.
- A. apex:flash
- B. apex:pageBlockSectionItem
- C. apex:outputField
- D. apex:componentBody
NEW QUESTION 12
The of a Visualforce page is composed of all the data that's necessary to maintain the state of the controller during server requests (like sending or receiving data).
- A. Page Memory
- B. State Settings
- C. Cookie Collection
- D. View State
- E. Page Header
- F. None of these
NEW QUESTION 13
This integration resource provides generic access to any organization, and exposes standard objects and fields through the SOAP interface.
- A. System WSDL
- B. Partner WSDL
- C. Custom WSDL
- D. Enterprise WSDL
- E. Portal WSDL
- F. None of the above
NEW QUESTION 14
How do you call Web Services from external sources? (No Answer)
- A. SOAP Web Service Callouts
- B. Webservice
- C. SOQL for loops
- D. SOQL statements
NEW QUESTION 15
List the HTTP classes available in Salesforce?
- A. GET, POST, PUT, DELETE
- B. Failure response settings
- C. Queues, time triggers
- D. HTTPRequest, HTTPResponse, HTTP
NEW QUESTION 16
Developers can use Visualforce pages to: (Select all that apply)
- A. Override standard buttons
- B. Override tab overview pages
- C. Define custom tabs
- D. Embed components in detail page layouts
- E. Create dashboard components or custom help pages
- F. Create custom Console components.
- G. None of these
NEW QUESTION 17
Match the Force.com platform aspects with their corresponding descriptions.
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the maximum size of a SOAP request or response regulated by? (No Answer)
- A. @ReadOnly
- B. RETURNING
- C. Trigger.old
- D. a governor limit
NEW QUESTION 19
What three classes along with the Messaging.InboundEmailHandler are used to handle inbound email messages in Salesforce? (No Answer)
- A. Apex code, Visualforce pages, and controllers
- B. Messaging.InboundEmail, Messaging.InboundEmailResult, Messaging.InboundEnvelope
- C. Messaging.InboundEmailHandler
- D. Make calls to methods using both valid and invalid inputs.
Recommend!! Get the Full DEV-501 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/DEV-501/ (New 239 Q&As Version)