It is more faster and easier to pass the by using . Immediate access to the and find the same core area with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online Salesforce DEV-501 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
To aid , each Visualforce page and custom component is saved with version settings for the specified version of the API as well as the specific version of Visualforce.
- A. bytecode compiles
- B. Apex testing
- C. portal development
- D. backwards-compatibility
- E. exception handling
- F. None of these
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the list of steps to match regular expressions using the Pattern and Matcher classes?
- A. A template from which objects are created
- B. 1.Instantiate a pattern object from the expression you wish to match.2. Instantiate a matcher object from the pattern that contains the string you want to check.3. Use the matcher object to detect if the matcher matches the pattern.
- C. HTTPRequest, HTTPResponse, HTTP
- D. Primitive, sObject, Collections, Null
NEW QUESTION 3
Which keywords should u specify to define a constant?
✑ static and exception
✑ static and final
✑ static and private
✑ exception and final(No Answer)
- A. Setup menu
- B. Multi-tenant
- C. static and final
- D. SOQL statements
NEW QUESTION 4
What statements are used to retrieve records from an sObject in the Force.com database? (No Answer)
- A. SOQL statements
- B. sObject
- C. SOQL for loops
- D. multi-tenant
NEW QUESTION 5
A placeholder for content that is rendered in a specific part of the parent component, such as the header or footer of an <apex:dataTable>.
An <apex:facet> component can only exist in the body of a parent component if the parent supports facets. The name of the facet component must match one of the pre-defined facet names on the parent component. This name determines where the content of the facet component is rendered. Consequently, the order in which a facet component is defined within the body of a parent component does not affect the appearence of the parent component.
See <apex:dataTable> for an example of facets.
Note: Although you can't represent an <apex:facet> directly in Apex, you can specify it on a dynamic component that has the facet. For example:
- A. apex:logCallPublisher
- B. apex:dataList
- C. apex:inputField
- D. apex:facet
NEW QUESTION 6
Which feature is available for custom objects? Choose 3 answers
- A. Queues
- B. Field history tracking
- C. Assignment rules
- D. Criteria-based sharing
NEW QUESTION 7
What are all the datatypes that Salesforce supports? (No Answer)
- A. Primitive, sObject, Collections, Null
- B. SOAP Web Service Callouts
- C. List of List Objects
- D. GET, POST, PUT, DELETE
NEW QUESTION 8
A data series to be rendered as bars in a Visualforce chart. At a minimum you must specify
the fields in the data collection to use as X and Y values for each bar, as well as the X and Y axes to scale against.
Note: This component must be enclosed within an <apex:chart> component. You can have multiple <apex:barSeries> and <apex:lineSeries> components in a single chart.
- A. apex:barSeries
- B. apex:inputHidden
- C. apex:outputLink
- D. apex:outputField
NEW QUESTION 9
This Apex class lets a developer access cookies for a Force.com site using Apex.
- A. Cookie Class
- B. PageReference.Cookie Class
- C. ApexPages.Cookie Class
- D. Component.Cookie Class
- E. Visualforce.Cookie Class
- F. None of the above
NEW QUESTION 10
In a bug tracking application. Universal Containers has created a time-based workflow action that will execute 30 days after a Bug record is created. The developer would like to test to make sure that rule is working the way that it should.
Which feature is available for testing? Choose 2 answers
- A. Time-based workflow queue
- B. Activity History related list
- C. Bug History related list
- D. Debug Log
NEW QUESTION 11
A section of a Visualforce page that allows users to enter input and then submit it with an
<apex:commandButton> or <apex:commandLink>. The body of the form determines the data that is displayed and the way it is processed. It's a best practice to verify that pages and custom components use at most one <apex:form> tag.
As of API version 18.0, this tag can't be a child component of <apex:repeat>.
- A. apex:form
- B. apex:chart
- C. apex:actionRegion
- D. apex:insert
NEW QUESTION 12
Which exception type should be checked for when catching exceptions thrown when governor limits are exceeded?
- A. StackOverflowException
- B. LimitException
- C. GovernorException
- D. PlatformLimitException
- E. InvalidLimitException
- F. None of these
NEW QUESTION 13
What does Apex provide to support programmatic control of the workflow? (No Answer)
- A. Map, List, Set
- B. Apex classes
- C. Through class itself
- D. Apex process classes
NEW QUESTION 14
A developer would like to modify the contents of the hover details for a custom object called Position. What would a developer customize to accomplish this?
- A. Imposition page layouts
- B. Position search layouts
- C. Position record types
- D. Position field dependencies
NEW QUESTION 15
A set of buttons that are styled like standard Salesforce buttons. This component must be a
child component of an <apex:pageBlock>.
Note that it is not necessary for the buttons themselves to be direct children of the
<apex:pageBlockButtons> component—buttons that are located at any level within an
<apex:pageBlockButtons> component are styled appropriately.
- A. apex:includeScript
- B. apex:commandButton
- C. apex:pageBlockButtons
- D. apex:form
NEW QUESTION 16
What are two key tools to debug code in Salesforce?
- A. Dates, Ids, Numbers
- B. Logs, anonymous blocks
- C. Debug logs, email logs
- D. List of List Objects
NEW QUESTION 17
Users X and Y need to see the same candidate record. For security reasons, user Y should NOT be able to view and report on the Email Address field on the record.
How would a developer meet this requirement?
- A. Use a custom Visualforce page to make the email address visible to user X but not user Y
- B. Use a sharing rule to make the email address only visible to user X
- C. use page layouts to make the email address visible to user X but not user Y
- D. Use field-level security to make the email address visible to user X but not user Y
NEW QUESTION 18
In the Universal Containers recruiting app, there is a master-detail relationship between the Job Application and Review objects. Job Application is the master object.
If a Job Application record is deleted, what will happen to any associated Review records?
- A. The Review record is also deleted
- B. The owner of the Review record changes
- C. No change to the Review record
- D. An error message is displayed
NEW QUESTION 19
A Flash movie, rendered with the HTML object and embed tags.
- A. apex:actionStatus
- B. apex:flash
- C. apex:inputField
- D. apex:pageBlockSectionItem
100% Valid and Newest Version DEV-501 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/DEV-501-exam-dumps.html (New 239 Q&As)