Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Salesforce DEV-501 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the . Latest , Try Salesforce DEV-501 Brain Dumps First.
Online Salesforce DEV-501 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
____ enables you to create Visualforce pages that can display or act on a set of records.
- A. A Standard Controller
- B. A Standard List Controller
- C. An Apex Recordset
- D. A Custom List Doctype
- E. An Apex class
- F. None of the above
NEW QUESTION 2
Positions is a custom object in a recruiting application built on the Force.com platform. Department is a field on the Position object.
Which type of report should a developer create to show hiring managers the number of positions grouped by department?
- A. Summary
- B. Pivot
- C. Reporting Snapshot
- D. Tabular
NEW QUESTION 3
Object B has a lookup relationship to Object A. Object C has a lookup relationship to Object B. A developer needs to run a report on A records with C records.
How can the developer accomplish this?
- A. Create a matrix report with A and B records as column headings and C records as row headings
- B. Create a custom report type that includes A with B with C
- C. Create a summary report with a custom summary formula summarizing by A, then B, then C
- D. Run a report using the standard report type: A with B with C
NEW QUESTION 4
A template component that provides content for an <apex:insert> component defined in a Visualforce template page.
See also: <apex:composition>, <apex:insert>
- A. apex:facet
- B. apex:includeScript
- C. apex:axis
- D. apex:define
NEW QUESTION 5
What is a Junction object?
- A. A standard object with a master-detail relationship
- B. A custom object with two master-detail relationships
- C. A standard object with two master-detail relationships
- D. A custom object with a master-detail relationship
NEW QUESTION 6
A business requirement can be met by using either a formula field or an Apex trigger. Why would a developer use a formula field Instead of an Apex trigger? Choose 2 answers
- A. Formula fields can aggregate data from child records.
- B. Formula fields can be created and deployed using only a browser.
- C. Formula fields do not require test methods to deploy.
- D. Formula fields allow greater control and flexibility than Apex triggers
NEW QUESTION 7
A label for an input or output field. Use this component to provide a label for a controller method that does not correspond to a field on a Salesforce object.
- A. apex:inlineEditSupport
- B. apex:insert
- C. apex:outputLabel
- D. apex:column
NEW QUESTION 8
How should one prevent soql injection when using dynamic soql?
- A. Database class method
- B. code contained in a trigger
- C. Utilize the String.escapeSingleQuotes(string) method
- D. with sharing keyword
NEW QUESTION 9
Which portion of the Model-View-Controller paradigm is represented in Force.com as a standard or custom object?
- A. Model
- B. Controller
- C. View
NEW QUESTION 10
An HTML table that is defined by iterating over a set of data, displaying information about one item of data per row. The body of the <apex:dataTable> contains one or more column components that specify what information should be displayed for each item of data. The data set can include up to 1,000 items.
- A. apex:listViews
- B. apex:dataTable
- C. apex:define
- D. apex:inputHidden
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the maximum size of a SOAP request or response? (No Answer)
- A. 3 MB
- B. Ids
- C. 10
- D. Java
NEW QUESTION 12
Which statement is TRUE about master-detail relationships in the Force.com platform? Choose 2 answers
- A. The master-detail relationship field is required on the page layout of the detail record.
- B. When defining a master-detail relationship, the custom object on which you are working is the master.
- C. The security settings for the master record control the detail record.
- D. When a master record is deleted, the child records remain in the system without a master record.
NEW QUESTION 13
In a recruiting application, a Position custom object is related to a Salary custom object. Sensitive information, such as current salary, is stored on the Salary object. All users should be able to at least view position information. However, only select individuals should be able to read salary records.
How should a developer accomplish this?
- A. Create a lookup relationship between Position and Salary; set organization-wide defaults to Public Read-Only for Position and Private for Salary
- B. Create a master-detail relationship between Position and Salary; set organization-wide defaults to Private for Position and Salary
- C. Create a master-detail relationship between Position and Salary; set organization-wide defaults to Public Read only for Position and Private for Salary
- D. Create a lookup relationship between Position and Salary; set organization-wide defaults to Private for Position and Salary
NEW QUESTION 14
What are the five types of Apex procedural loops? (No Answer)
- A. Do-while loop, traditional for loop, list or set iteration loops, and soql for loops
- B. Develop, integrate, stage, production/training
- C. Create complex functionality declarative features cannot provide.
- D. In, like, and, or, not, group by, order by, all rows, limit
NEW QUESTION 15
A single column in a table. An <apex:column> component must always be a child of an
<apex:dataTable> or <apex:pageBlockTable> component.
Note that if you specify an sObject field as the value attribute for an <apex:column>, the associated label for that field is used as the column header by default. To override this behavior, use the headerValue attribute on the column, or the column's header facet.
- A. apex:inputField
- B. apex:column
- C. apex:inputText
- D. apex:insert
NEW QUESTION 16
What name identifies datatypes such as Integer, Boolean, String and Enum in Salesforce?
- A. Primitive
- B. @ReadOnly
- C. Trigger.new
- D. FALSE
NEW QUESTION 17
Which trigger context variable cannot be deleted?
- A. addError
- B. System
- C. @ReadOnly
- D. Trigger.new
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following statements identifies the block of code that can handle a particular exception?
- A. 3 MB
- B. Ids
- C. FALSE
- D. catch
NEW QUESTION 19
What term indicates that Salesforce is a platform which allows clients to share hardware, storage and other infrastructure?
- A. System
- B. On-demand
- C. TRUE
- D. Multi-tenant
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure DEV-501 dumps! All DEV-501 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/DEV-501-dumps.html (239 New Questions)