Examcollection CTFL_Syll2018 Questions are updated and all CTFL_Syll2018 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our CTFL_Syll2018 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real CTFL_Syll2018 exam without a problem. We have Latest iSQI CTFL_Syll2018 dumps study guide. PASSED CTFL_Syll2018 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Free demo questions for iSQI CTFL_Syll2018 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Debugging and Testing are key activities in the software development lifecycle. Which of the following are 'Debugging' activities?
a) Identifying, a failure
b) Locating the cause of failure
c) Fixing the defect
d) Checking the fix has resolved the failure
- A. a & d
- B. a & b
- C. b & c
- D. c & d
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following is NOT a valid use of decision coverage?
- A. Checking that all decisions have been exercised in a single program
- B. Checking that all decisions have been exercised in a business process
- C. Checking that all calls from one program module to another have been made correctly
- D. Checking that at least 50% of decisions have been exercised by a test case suite
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following statements about estimation of the test effort is WRONG?
- A. Effort estimate can be inaccurate because the quality of the product under tests is not known.
- B. Once the test effort is estimated, resources can be identified and a schedule can be drawn up.
- C. Experience based estimation is one of the estimation techniques.
- D. Effort estimate depends on the budget of the project.
NEW QUESTION 4
When an organization considers the use of testing tools, they should:
- A. Use a tool in order to help define a good test process because the tool will force process repeatability and therefore enforce good test process.
- B. Always start by bringing in automated test execution tools as these tools have the greatest return on investment and therefore should be introduced first.
- C. Perform analysis of the test process and then assess whether it can be supported through the introduction of tool support.
- D. Allow the developers to select the testing tools because tools are technical and developers have the appropriate skills to advise on test tool selection and configuration.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following is a key difference between black box and white box test design techniques?
- A. Black box techniques use software code to derive test cases, white box techniques do not.
- B. White box techniques use functional design specifications to derive test cases, black box techniques do not.
- C. White box techniques can measure the extent of code coverage, black box techniques can not.
- D. White box techniques derive test cases from models of the software, black box techniques do not.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following would be a key difference between a peer review of code and static analysis of code using a tool?
- A. A peer reviews finds defects while static analysis finds failures
- B. Peer reviews cannot find missing requirements whereas static analysis can
- C. A peer reviews find failures while static analysis finds defects
- D. Static analysis targets the code technically whereas Peer review is applicable to further aspects.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following statements is LEAST likely to be true of non-functional testing?
- A. It covers the evaluation of the interaction of various specified components.
- B. It tests "how’’ the system works.
- C. It may include testing the ease of modification of systems.
- D. It may be performed at unit, integration system and acceptance test levels.
NEW QUESTION 8
Integration testing has following characteristics.
- A. It can be done in incremental mannerI
- B. It is always done after system testingII
- C. It includes functional testsIV It includes non-functional tests
- D. l and IV are correct
- E. I Ill and IV are correct
- F. TI is correct
- G. II and III are correct
NEW QUESTION 9
Load testing tool checks for:
- A. presence of bugs in user interface
- B. the number of testers needed in order to achieve "dead line"
- C. correct functional behavior of the system under test
- D. time response and resource utilization
NEW QUESTION 10
When comparing Static and Dynamic test techniques, which of the following statements is TRUE?
- A. Static Testing finds failures, whilst Dynamic Testing only finds the cause of failures.
- B. Static Testing techniques, such as reviews, can be undertaken before Dynamic Testing, making defects cheaper to remove.
- C. Static Testing is based on the execution of code, whist Dynamic Testing relies on examination and analysis.
- D. Only Static Testing has the objective of identifying defects.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following is a valid objective of testing? [K1]
- A. Correcting defects
- B. Locating defects in the code
- C. Preventing defects
- D. Ensuring no defects are present
NEW QUESTION 12
Out of the following, what is not needed to specify in defect report?
- A. How to fix the defect
- B. Severity and priority
- C. Test environment details
- D. How to reproduce the defect
NEW QUESTION 13
When testing a mission critical system a high coverage should be achieved. Which of the following techniques should be implemented as a structural based coverage technique in order to achieve highest coverage?
- A. multiple condition coverage
- B. decision table
- C. use case testing
- D. statement coverage
NEW QUESTION 14
Your task is to compile a test execution schedule for the current release of software. The system specification states the following logical dependencies:
• An admin user must create/amend/delete a standard user.
• A standard user is necessary to perform all other actions.
The test plan requires that re-tests must be performed first, followed by the highest priority tests. To save time, the test plan states that tests should be scheduled to create test data for the subsequent tests in the schedule.
The following test cases have been designed, with an indication of priority (1 being the highest priority) and whether the test has previously failed.
Which test execution schedule meets the test plan requirements and logical dependencies?
- A. a, d, c, b, e
- B. a, c, b, d, e
- C. e, a, b, c, d
- D. e, a, d, c, b
NEW QUESTION 15
What can testing demonstrate?
- A. Testing can demonstrate that there are no defects
- B. Testing can demonstrate that there are defects
- C. Testing can demonstrate that the software is correct
- D. Testing can demonstrate that there are no hidden defects in the software
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following statements about use cases and use case testing is NOT TRUE?
- A. Use cases can be used as test basis for acceptance testing
- B. Use case testing can find defects in the process flow.
- C. Use cases can be described at the abstract level or at the system level
- D. Use cases are normally derived from decision tables
NEW QUESTION 17
What factors should be considered to determine whether enough testing has been performed? (i)The exit criteria.
(ii) The budget.
(iii) How big the test team is. (iv)The product's risk profile. (v)How good the testing tools are.
(vi) Sufficient details of the system status to allow decisions
- A. i and ii and iv and vi
- B. i and ii and iii and vi
- C. ii and iii and iv and v
- D. i and ii and v and vi
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following are benefits of an independent test team, and which are drawbacks?
a) Independent testers can find different defects.
b) Developers may put less emphasis on quality.
c) Independent testers can be seen as the reason for delayed projects.
d) Independent testers can verify assumptions made during the specification of a system.
- A. a and b are benefits, c and d are drawbacks.
- B. b and c are benefits, a and d are drawbacks.
- C. a and d are benefits, b and c are drawbacks.
- D. c and d are benefits, a and b are drawbacks.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which statement about deriving test cases from a use case is TRUE?
- A. Test cases are designed to exercise the defined behaviours.
- B. There should only be one test case for each use case.
- C. Test cases can only be derived if there is an activity diagram.
- D. It is not possible to measure use case test coverage.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following DOES NOT describe "component testing'?
- A. Component testing tests interfaces between modules and interactions of different parts of a system.
- B. Component testing occurs with access to the code being tested and with the support of a development environment, such as a unit test framework or debugging tool
- C. Component testing verifies the functioning o
- D. software modules, programs, objects, classes, etc.. that are separately testable.
- E. In component testing stubs, drivers and simulators may be usefully utilized to facilitate tester activity
NEW QUESTION 21
Functional and structural tests are alternative test types that may be used separately or together at which test level? [K1]
- A. At the component test level only
- B. At all test levels
- C. At integration testing and system testing levels only
- D. At all levels from integration testing to acceptance testing
NEW QUESTION 22
A holiday club restricts those booking the holiday, to people between the ages of 18 and 30 inclusive. Using three-point boundary values, what ages would be required to test the lower and upper boundary?
- A. 17, 18, 19, 29, 30, 31.
- B. 17, 18, 19, 30, 31, 32.
- C. 18, 19, 20, 28, 29, 30.
- D. 16, 17, 18, 30, 31, 32.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which of the following factors is LEAST likely to be used as a basis for estimating testing effort?
- A. Requirements for documentation
- B. Quality of the test basis Work
- C. Breakdown Structure
- D. Skills of the test team
NEW QUESTION 24
Which of the following accurately defines the integration testing test level? [K2]
- A. Test basis includes software and system design, test objects include interfaces, and tests concentrate on the interactions between different parts of a system
- B. Test basis includes component requirements, test objects include database modules, and tests concentrate on the behaviour of the system as a whole.
- C. Test basis includes business processes, test objects include system configuration and configuration data, and tests concentrate on establishing confidence in the system
- D. Test basis includes use cases, test objects include user procedures and tests concentrate on a high level model of system behaviour
NEW QUESTION 25
Which of the following BEST describes a Test Case?
- A. A statement about “what to test” in terms of measurable coverage criteria from analysis of the test basis.
- B. A set of preconditions, inputs, actions, expected results and postconditions developed based on test conditions.
- C. A description of the test objectives to be achieved and the means and the schedule for achieving them.
- D. A source to determine expected results to compare with the actual result of the system under test.
NEW QUESTION 26
Which of the following BEST describes the relationship between test planning and test execution? [K2]
- A. Test planning ensures the level of detail in test procedures is appropriate for test execution
- B. Test planning schedules test execution but does not assign resources
- C. Test planning defines the overall approach to testing but does not schedule specific activities such as test execution
- D. Test planning identifies test objectives related to scope and risk but does not define the level of detail for test procedures used in test execution
NEW QUESTION 27
Tests have been specified for the latest software release and users have prioritised these.
However, there are some dependencies between tests as shown in the table below (e.g. Test ID. ‘123’ cannot be run until Test ID. ‘456’ has been successfully completed).
Which test execution schedule best meets the prioritisation and dependency conditions?
- A. 3, 5, 7, 10, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 1.
- B. 5, 7, 4, 3, 9, 10, 1, 6, 8, 2.
- C. 6, 1, 2, 9, 4, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10.
- D. 1, 4, 3, 5, 2, 7, 9, 10, 6, 8.
NEW QUESTION 28
Thanks for reading the newest CTFL_Syll2018 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM 2passeasy CTFL_Syll2018 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/CTFL_Syll2018/ (196 Q&As Dumps)