Master the ASF EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Certleader ASF test preparation. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real ASF questions in our Exin ASF braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Exin ASF Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Exin ASF braindumps and pass your exam.
Free demo questions for Exin ASF Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What should the Scrum Master advise the team to give their main focus, while working in a global distributed team?
- A. Favor conference calls and video chats in order to save on travel budget.
- B. Place greater emphasis on team-building activities and cultural sensitivities.
- C. Provide at least four hours of overlap time by changing working hours.
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the usual length of the time box for the complete Sprint Planning meeting?
- A. Four hours for a 30 day Sprint, one to two hours for a shorter Sprint.
- B. However long it takes to complete the Sprint Backlog.
- C. Never more than two hours, regardless of Sprint length.
NEW QUESTION 3
In a Scrum project, when would a requirement get added to the Product backlog?
- A. When it is developed, but cannot yet be released.
- B. When the team works on it for a particular release.
- C. When the customer requests a new requirement.
NEW QUESTION 4
The team determines that it has over-committed itself for a Sprint. Who should be present when reviewing and adjusting the Sprint work?
- A. The team, the Scrum Master and the Product Owne
- B. The Stakeholders should be consulted.
- C. The team and the Scrum Maste
- D. The Product Owner should be consulted.
- E. The team onl
- F. The Product Owner should be consulted.
NEW QUESTION 5
Why are estimates expressed in terms of story points difficult to explain outside of the team?
- A. It requires a comparison to a benchmark, which typically varies from team to team.
- B. It requires a deeper understanding of the technical approach to implement each story.
- C. It requires breaking the stories down into Sprint Backlog Items, which only the team can do.
NEW QUESTION 6
When is a Sprint complete?
- A. When all of the Product Backlog items are completed.
- B. When all the tasks in the Sprint Backlog are completed.
- C. When the Sprint defined time box ends.
NEW QUESTION 7
How does Agile bring predictability to the Planning process?
- A. By allowing the customers to review the progress often.
- B. By assigning most of the responsibility to the Product Owner.
- C. By making the team self-organized and self-planning.
- D. By providing early visibility into the team's progress.
NEW QUESTION 8
What is time-boxing?
- A. A period of intense activity within a particular release.
- B. Setting an upper time limit and planning the activities within that limit.
- C. Tight planning focused on reducing the time required for any activity.
NEW QUESTION 9
A large product team features six different teams having ten members each, working on a project that involves four high level features.
How many Product Backlogs should the team have?
- A. 1
- B. 4
- C. 6
NEW QUESTION 10
During the release planning meeting, it is difficult to agree on priorities.
Sales want to implement some new features to catch up with the competitors. Marketing want to work on a mobile interface that can prove to be a competitive differentiator.
Customer support want better logging and auditing capabilities to improve maintainability.
What should be done to set the priorities?
- A. Approach Senior Management and ask for priorities.
- B. Survey the existing customers and prioritize according to their views.
- C. The Product Owner will set the priorities.
NEW QUESTION 11
How should 'done' be defined when multiple teams are working on a single product?
- A. All teams must have the same definition of 'done'.
- B. Each team must define and use their own definition of 'done'.
- C. The Scrum Master defines when the item is 'done'.
NEW QUESTION 12
Why does the Daily Scrum need to be held at the same location and time?
- A. The booking of a room needs to be done in advance for the duration of the Sprint.
- B. The constant time and place is best for continuity of the Scrum framework.
- C. The Project Manager needs to get the status updates at a given time every day.
NEW QUESTION 13
Under what circumstances would a team use Affinity Estimation Technique instead of Planning Poker?
- A. If more details are needed during Sprint Planning
- B. If there is a large number of stories to estimate
- C. If there is a small number of stories to estimate
NEW QUESTION 14
For a Sprint, progress is monitored in a burn-up chart with bars. What makes the bar become longer?
- A. The progression of time.
- B. Work is added to the Sprint Backlog.
- C. Work is deleted from the Sprint Backlog.
NEW QUESTION 15
During a Sprint, the team completes four stories with story points 3, 5, 8 and 2 respectively. They further complete half a story with a story point of 13.
What is the velocity of the team?
- A. 18
- B. 24.5
- C. 31
NEW QUESTION 16
Recommend!! Get the Full ASF dumps in VCE and PDF From Allfreedumps.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.allfreedumps.com/ASF-dumps.html (New 59 Q&As Version)