It is more faster and easier to pass the 9A0-385 Dumps by using 9A0-385 Dumps. Immediate access to the 9A0-385 Free Practice Questions and find the same core area 9A0-385 Braindumps with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Adobe 9A0-385 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
A small public sector organization needs helps planning the architectural design of its AEM system. The reorganization's few staff members resist learning new technologies.
What is the most important factor for the architect to consider while planning the system design?
- A. Performance
- B. Usability
- C. High Availability
- D. Extensibility
- E. Low Maintenance
NEW QUESTION 2
While conducting analysis during the discovery phase, several artifacts are obtained as outputs from activities such as surveys, questionnaires, and data gathering.
What is the LEAST significant option?
- A. Mobile and tablet display features
- B. Content types that must be migrated
- C. Navigation structure
- D. Page load speed
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three tasks can business users perform using AEM OOTB functionality/components/plugins? (Choose three.)
- A. Provide ratings for a particular page
- B. Present and sort order status client side
- C. Customize content using Twitter profile data
- D. Display a list of completed workflow items
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two business requirements can be achieved by using OOTB AEM components? (Choose two.)
- A. A store details page displays an embedded map from Bing Map
- B. A sidebar contains a list of PDF files tagged with the "Product Data Sheet" ta
- C. An article can be composed of an arbitrary combination of text, videos, and image
- D. An article has a Facebook Like button; the number of clicks are stored in Adobe Socia
NEW QUESTION 5
A project has a fixed budget and a deployment date that can NOT be moved. To meet these requirements, the architect must perform two steps after the go-live date.
Which two steps should the architect choose? (Choose two.)
- A. Performance testing
- B. Unit testing
- C. Tough day testing
- D. Integration testing
NEW QUESTION 6
0 Architect Exam
* 99.9% Uptime
All examinations will be up to date.
* 24/7 Quality Support
We will provide service round the clock.
* 100% Pass Rate
Our guarantee that you will pass the exam.
* Unique Gurantee
If you do not pass the exam at the first time, we will not only arrange FULL REFUND for you, but also provide you another exam of your claim, ABSOLUTELY FREE!
1. A company's news media website becomes unresponsive during an off-peak time. The AEM team investigates and identifies a DoS (Denial of Service) attack.
Which two security measures should the architect use to reduce the chances of another attack? (Choose two.)
- A. Change the passwords for default out-of-the box users (admin, author)
- B. Uninstall all sample content and users that ship out of the box with AEM
- C. Disable the default selectors .feed.xml and .infinity.json
- D. Implement a Dispatcher filter to allow only known selectors
NEW QUESTION 7
An architect must use metrics from a client's existing CMS environments.
Which metric is LEAST valuable?
- A. CMS storage requirements
- B. Average daily requests of users visiting the site
- C. CPU clock speed of the servers
- D. Percentage of requests offloaded by the CDN
NEW QUESTION 8
Which Dispatcher settings restrict the IP addresses that can issue invalidation requests?
- A. /allowedClients
- B. /virtualhosts
- C. /filter
- D. /renders
NEW QUESTION 9
A client installs AEM using an application server. The architect must implement HTTPS in the client's QA environment with an application server as well.
Which three AEM components/configurations must be changed relative to the QA environment? (Choose three.)
- A. Add secure flag to dispatcher configuration file
- B. Install the SSL version of the dispatcher
- C. Configure the CQ servlet engine HTTP service to use SSL using the company certificate
- D. Configure replication agents to use SSL
NEW QUESTION 10
A client's security team needs protection from repository content modification outside of its network on its publish servers.
What provides the LEAST protection against this specific threat?
- A. Disabling Sling POST Servlet and WebDAV functionality
- B. Using Dispatcher filter rules to block access to /apps and /libs
- C. Enforcing very strong passwords on all systems and using SSL
- D. White-listing specific HTTP methods and URIs required for application functionality
NEW QUESTION 11
An architect is conducting a discovery on a client's current CMS implementation. The architect must identify which functionality is missing from the client's current implementation.
What should the architect do?
- A. Use documentation provided by the client
- B. Speak to the key stakeholders about how to use the system
- C. Speak to the IT department about how the system is built
- D. Gain access to the system and review code
NEW QUESTION 12
An architect must optimize the performance of the home page of a client's website.
The client requires that search engines index the home page content.
The home page must NOT be cacheable because it displays a list of recently shared articles.
This list is generated by using an AEM component that performs a real-time look-up to an API from a third-party company.
Which solution should the architect choose?
- A. Replace the real-time API access with a scheduled job inside AEM that runs every 15 minutes to update the data and trigger a dispatcher cache flush
- C. Cache the home page using the Dispatcher and implement a cron job to remove the cached file every 15 minutes
- D. Cache the rest of the home page and deliver the recently shared article list using AJAX
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two requirements typically involve integration with a third-party service?
- A. Approval Workflow
- B. Federated Authentication
- C. Coordinate-Based Store Locator
- D. Watermarked Image Generation
NEW QUESTION 14
A news company uses AEM to manage content. The company initially plans to provide news only to subscribers within Australia. Six months later, the company expands into the wider Asia region and requires Chinese and Korean language options. The architect must create a solution for a CMS with a multi-lingual requirement.
What is the most important factor for the architect to consider?
- A. Creating a new language location for the dictionary
- B. Translation workflows
- C. Maintaining a common look and feel
- D. Site structure
NEW QUESTION 15
During discovery of business requirements, an architect learns that some of the business requirements cannot be accomplished using standard out-of-the-box AEM components.
Which requirement can be achieved with out-of-the-box components?
- A. Display the current temperature for a given location
- B. Create an image carousel from a user-selected number of pages
- C. Display a Google Maps interactive map for an authored location
- D. Display the top X requested pages in a site
NEW QUESTION 16
A software company plans to display the real-time price of its stock on its employee intranet. The stock quote is provided by a third-party vendor.
Which two factors are most relevant to the solution design for this capability? (Choose two.)
- A. The name of the vendor providing the stock quote
- B. The ticket symbol of the company
- C. The payload format in which the stock price is returned from the vendor
- D. The authentication requirements imposed by the vendor
- E. The rate limits imposed by the vendor
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three requirements, can be met by using AEM OOTB features/components? (Choose three.
- A. Use Google + to personalize user content
- B. Hide pages within content hierarchy
- C. Index PDF documents uploaded to AEM repository
- D. Enter additional data while approving workflow content
P.S. Easily pass 9A0-385 Exam with 66 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 9A0-385 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/9A0-385-dumps.html (66 New Questions)