High quality of 700-150 brain dumps materials and training materials for Cisco certification for IT candidates, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 700-150 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Introduction to Cisco Sales exam Today!
Also have 700-150 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which program requites partners to offer at least two cloud or managed services based on Cisco technology?
- A. Cisco CMSP Advanced
- B. Cisco Specializations
- C. Cisco Solution Partner Program
- D. Cisco CMSP Express
NEW QUESTION 2
Cisco IT increases security effectiveness with Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP). Which of the following lists the 3 approaches for the AMP endpoints security solution?
- A. Prevent, detect, respond
- B. Prevent, react, respond
- C. Protect, detect, respond
- D. Predict, prevent, respond
NEW QUESTION 3
In terms of infrastructure, the DNA centre is powered by 3 key engines. Which is the correct group?
- A. Context, Automation, Networking
- B. Policy, Context, Analytics
- C. Policy, Automation, Analytics
- D. Encryption, Context, Analytics
NEW QUESTION 4
Which is the management component in Cisco's intent based networking solution?
- A. UCS Director
- B. UCS Central
- C. DNA Center
- D. CloudCenter
NEW QUESTION 5
Cisco TrustSec technology uses software-defined segmentation to simplify the provisioning of network access, accelerate security operations, and consistently enforce policy anywhere in the network. Which of the following is not a feature and benefit?
- A. Apply policies across the network
- B. Increased risks
- C. Lower operational expenses
- D. Streamline compliance
NEW QUESTION 6
Which phrase best describes Unified Communications?
- A. voice and video collaboration services accessed from a unified endpoint
- B. mobile endpoint applications that unify voice, video, and presence services to streamlinecommunications and enhance productivity and collaboration
- C. integrated voice, video, mobility, and presence services across endpoints, devices, and applications
- D. video conferencing accessible across endpoints, devices, and applications within an organization
NEW QUESTION 7
What is Cisco's approach to business outcome sales?
- A. Cisco's approach focuses on increasing revenue and reducing costs from a customer centric perspective
- B. Cisco's approach focuses on developing a business-focused view of the customer enterprise looking at needs and business outcomes from a customer cenric perspective
- C. Cisco's approach focuses on differentiating itself as a market leader in security solutions from a profits centric perspective
- D. Cisco's approach focuses on enabling its sales team with the necessary tools and products to increase its market share
NEW QUESTION 8
During which phases of protection would Cisco's Next Generation Firewalls be deployed?
- A. after an attack
- B. during an attack
- C. before an attack
- D. during and after an attack
NEW QUESTION 9
Cisco aims to transform IT operations with complete hyperconvergence. Which of the following is not a benefit?
- A. Data acquisition
- B. Always on-storage efficiency
- C. Predictable performance
- D. Independent scaling
NEW QUESTION 10
Which Cisco technology uses software-defined segmentation to simplify the provisioning of network access, accelerate security operations, and consistently enforce policy on the network?
- A. Cisco Tatos
- B. Cisco TrustSec
- C. Cisco Stealthwatch Engine
- D. Cisco Platform Exchange Grid
NEW QUESTION 11
How is creating and capturing business value achieved by Cisco?
- A. determining the business priorities, business capabilities, and business solutions that enable the customer-defined outcomes
- B. strategizing with the sales team on how to empower their sales personnel in attaining business goals
- C. delving into the mam issues faced by customers and gelling feedback from previous work done
- D. measuring the efforts of every team in delivering on their promises
NEW QUESTION 12
how long is the average time to detection of a security threat for Cisco customer?
- A. 28 days
- B. 3 days
- C. 17 days
- D. 100 days
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following are included in Cisco's portfolio of converged infrastructure solutions?
- A. VersaStack.VxBlock.FlexStack.andFlexPod
- B. FlashStack.VersaStack.HyperFlex.andVxBlock
- C. HyperFlex.FlexPod.FlexStack.andVxBlock
- D. HyperFlex.Talos.VxBlock.andVersaStack
NEW QUESTION 14
Networks are more complex than ever and devices are proliferating by the minute. It's harder to see what's on the network, and it's harder to spot a threat. Cisco's Network Visibility and Enforcement solution combines which of the following?
- A. Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise, the Cisco Identity Services Engine, and Cisco TrustSec technology
- B. Cisco Enforcement Enterprise, the Cisco Identity Services Engine, and Cisco TrustSec technology
- C. Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise, the Cisco Identity Services Engine, and Cisco wireless technology
- D. Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise, the Cisco Ideas Engine, and Cisco TrustSec technology
NEW QUESTION 15
Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) is a network administration product that enables the creation and enforcement of security and access policies for endpoint devices connected to a company's routers and switches. Which of the following is not a benefit?
- A. Control all access from one place
- B. Destroy malware
- C. See and share rich user and device details
- D. Stop and contain threats
NEW QUESTION 16
Recommend!! Get the Full 700-150 dumps in VCE and PDF From Thedumpscentre.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/700-150-dumps/ (New 122 Q&As Version)