Pass4sure offers free demo for 700-150 exam. "Introduction to Cisco Sales", also known as 700-150 exam, is a Cisco Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Cisco 700-150 exam, will help you answer those questions. The 700-150 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Cisco 700-150 exams and revised by experts!
Online Cisco 700-150 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Cisco's products and solutions are based on an open network architecture. Which of the following is not a principal technology?
- A. Multi vendor orchestration
- B. 4G Networks
- C. Model driven telemetry
- D. Real-time analytics
Cisco's goal is to share methodology, tools and prescriptive guidance to help their partners build their own customer success practice. What are some of the partner resources?
A. Launch hub, services hub, Cisco ready, marketing velocity
B. Launch hub, services hub and marketing velocity
C. Cisco ready, launch hub and services hub
D. Launch hub and services hub
NEW QUESTION 2
One of the conferencing solutions for recording and streaming simplifies the process of capturing and sharing many types of content throughout your organization. Name the product.
- A. Cisco TelePresence Content Server
- B. Cisco TelePresence Exchange System
- C. Cisco TelePresence Server
- D. Cisco TelePresence Recording Server
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following provides 360-degree contextual insights across users, devices, and applications using intent based networking?
- A. Cisco DNA
- B. Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution
- C. Cisco Unified Computing System
- D. Cisco Meraki
NEW QUESTION 4
Cisco was the first company to provide which product commercially?
- A. Remote access devices
- B. Fibre-optic networking
- C. Multiprotocol routers
- D. Wireless networking
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following are the top three protecting capabilities of Cisco Data Center?
- A. segment, enforce, and detect
- B. enforce, segment, and access
- C. detect, authenticate, and replicate
- D. detect, replicate, and access
NEW QUESTION 6
Cisco is positioning itself to recognize greater value and superior differentiation and deliver better business outcomes for its customers. Which of the following statements is not true?
- A. They aim to price models in a more user-centric approach
- B. They aim to provide filexible approaches to service offerings
- C. They aim to provide more solution-based offerings
- D. They aim to adopt personalized offerings to their customers
NEW QUESTION 7
As a Cisco partner, you will get the support to differentiate your business and grow based on the unique value you offer. Which group shows the type of discounts available?
- A. Value Incentive Program, Teaming Incentive Program, Opportunity Incentive Program
- B. Migration Incentive Program, Opportunity Incentive Program, Teaming Incentive Program
- C. Partner Plus Program, Migration Incentive Program and Teaming Incentive Program
- D. Migration Incentive Program, Partner Plus Program and Teaming Incentive Program
NEW QUESTION 8
A business capability consists of which of the following to enable the long-term strategy of the business?
- A. Security, enablement, experience
- B. Technology, expertise, process
- C. People, tools, experience
- D. People, process and technology
NEW QUESTION 9
Which is a unique capability of Meraki MX?
- A. API-based management
- B. Java-API console management
- C. single pane of glass management tor full stack branch infrastructure
- D. camer grade security for data centers
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following are included on the Offering Pattern Reference Model?
- A. offerings, routes to market, pricing schedules, and service agreements
- B. pricing schedules, service agreements, routes to market, and opportunity paradigms
- C. offerings, markets, pricing methods, location, and routes to market
- D. offerings, pricing schedules, service agreements, and routes to market
NEW QUESTION 11
The Cisco DX Series is ideal for everyone who collaborates. Which is a feature of this product?
- A. Intuitive touchscreen
- B. Accessible from any browsers
- C. Dual screen options
- D. Real-time private and group chat
NEW QUESTION 12
Which group makes up Cisco's collaboration portfolio?
- A. customer care, conferencing, team innovation, and telepresence
- B. unified communications, customer care, conferencing, and collaboration endpoints
- C. unified communications, customer care, team innovation, and conferencing
- D. unified communications, customer care, team innovation, and collaboration endpoints
NEW QUESTION 13
Customer relationship takes into consideration the conceptual nature of person as compared to their detailed nature. What does conceptual nature means?
- A. The conceptual nature of a person is about their knowledge and their intrinsic and extrinsic motivations.
- B. The conceptual nature of a person is about their work experience and their intrinsic and extrinsic motivations.
- C. The conceptual nature of a person is about their personality and their intrinsic and extrinsic motivations.
- D. The conceptual nature of a person is about their attitude and their intrinsic and extrinsic motivations.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which hybrid and public cloud solution services help customers design, plan, accelerate, and de-risk multi-cloud migration?
- A. Cloud Consume
- B. Cloud Protect
- C. Cloud Advisory
- D. Cloud Connect
NEW QUESTION 15
Which Cisco mobile end point application provides instant messaging, voice and video calls, voice messaging, desktop sharing, conferencing, and presence?
- A. Cisco Jabber
- B. Cisco Webex Teams
- C. Cisco TetePresence MX
- D. Cisco Expressway
NEW QUESTION 16
Thanks for reading the newest 700-150 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Downloadfreepdf.net 700-150 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/700-150-pdf-download.html (122 Q&As Dumps)