Cause all that matters here is passing the Cisco 500-901 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 500-901 Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Infrastructure Design exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Certleader 500-901 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Also have 500-901 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Depending on the tab context in a Cisco UCS Manager, what three objects are contained in an Organization? (Choose three.)
- A. Identity Pools
- B. Roles
- C. Privileges
- D. Policies
- E. Service Profiles
- F. Locales
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator has configured an NPV traffic map for a new server interface, none of the uplinks in the traffic map are open action?
- A. The traffic map will be disregarded and an uplink in the interface VSAN will be selected.
- B. The default VSAN uplink will be used if operational.
- C. The server will remain in a nonoperational state.
- D. The server interface will signal an FDISC message to the fabric switch.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which unique identity resources requires Stateless computing?
- A. UUIDs, MAC Addresses and WWNs
- B. VLANS, VSANS, Hypervisors and IP Addresses
- C. Virtual IP Addresses
- D. Service Profiles and Application Policies
NEW QUESTION 4
You disassociated a Database Server Service Profile from your existing UCS C240 M4. Then, you associate a Web Server Service Profile to this UCS C240M4. The Database Server Service Profile contained a Scrub Policy enabled for Disk Scrub. The Web Server Service Profile contains a Scrub Policy disabled for Disk Scrub. What will happen after the reboot?
- A. The process will fail because the Service Profiles are fundamentally different
- B. The process will succeed, and server disk content will be preserved
- C. The process will fail because of the differences in the Scrub Policies
- D. The process will succeed, but server disk content will be lost
NEW QUESTION 5
How many QoS classes are available to administrators on Cisco’s UCS server?
- A. 6
- B. 4
- C. 2
- D. 8
NEW QUESTION 6
You are creating a Boot Policy to have your Cisco UCS Server boot from SAN. What option shows the correct process?
- A. Include a vHBA in the Boot Order list, provide a Boot LUN ID, and Provide the WWPN address for the Boot Target
- B. Include a vHBA in the Boot Order list, provide a SAN ID, and provide the WWPN address for the Boot Target
- C. Include two vHBAs in the Boot Order list (vHBA-A and vHBA-B for redundancy), provide a Boot LUN ID for each vHBA, and provide the WWPN address for the Boot Target
- D. Include two vHBAs in the Boot Order list (vHBA-A and vHBA-B for redundancy), provide a SAN ID, and provide the WWPN address for the Boot Target
NEW QUESTION 7
In a USC domain, the Storage role contains storage related privileges, and the Server role contains server related privileges. A user has joined the group that will need to have both Server roles. What does the UCS administrator need to do in order to accommodate the new user?
- A. Create one user account and assign both roles to that account.
- B. Create two login accounts for the user, one for each role, since an account can only assign one role.
- C. Create one user account and map it to a locale that contains both roles.
- D. Create one user account, but and define two login domains, one for each role.
NEW QUESTION 8
The HX Data Platform architectures uses which two data optimization features? (Choose two.)
- A. Non-disruptive RAID recovery
- B. Inline data compression
- C. Post-process data compression
- D. Cluster-wide garbage collection
- E. Inline data deduplication
- F. Post-process data deduplication
NEW QUESTION 9
Which are two Application Gateways primary roles? (Choose two.)
- A. Manage configuration changes during FSM transitions
- B. Manage configuration changes made with UCS Manager
- C. Communicate with virtual machines and report health and state
- D. Communicate with end points and report their health and state
NEW QUESTION 10
Which Cisco UCS core element maintains the UCS XML database?
- A. Cisco Finite State Machine
- B. Cisco Data Management Engine
- C. Cisco UCS Manager
- D. Cisco Application Gateways
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator is setting up a new VSAN and needs to use IVR to allow access to backup tape storage targets located in a different VSAN. There is an existing Nexus 5K switch in the SAN fabric that the admin would like to use; however, the switch is not IVR-enabled. How can the Cisco Nexus switch be used?
- A. It cannot be used, since only MDS Switches implement IVR.
- B. As a Transit switch.
- C. As a Border switch or IVR NAT gateway.
- D. As an Edge switch.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which primary functions are provided by VSANs?
- A. Independent fabric services per VSAN and zoning
- B. Software-based isolation of traffic and independent fabric services per VSAN
- C. Hardware-based isolation of traffic and independent fabric services per VSAN
- D. Specific driver configuration and FSPF routing
NEW QUESTION 13
100% Valid and Newest Version 500-901 Questions & Answers shared by DumpSolutions.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/500-901-dumps/ (New 40 Q&As)