for Cisco certification, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated . 100% PASS 400-151 CCIE Data Center Written Exam exam Today!
Free 400-151 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
What data modeling language is commonly used by NETCONF?
- A. YANG
- B. XML
- C. REST
- D. HTML
NEW QUESTION 2
A cloud service provider is designing a large multitenant data center to support thousands of tenants. The provider is concerned about the scalability of the Layer 2 network and providing Layer 2 segmentation to potentially thousands of tenants.
Which Layer 2 technology is best suited in this scenario?
- A. LDP
- B. VXLAN
- C. extended VLAN ranges
- D. VRF
NEW QUESTION 3
While doing service insertion with vASA with route peering, which two parts must be configured?
- A. Point-to-point non-broadcast mode
- B. The VM name must be specified when the L4-L7 device is created
- C. The path for interfaces must be specified when the L4-L7 device is created
- D. The chassis must be specified when the L4-L7 device is created
- E. The route peering profile must be specified when the L4-L7 Service Graph template is created
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements about ASA and multicontext support in ACI are true? (Choose two)
- A. The application policy Infrastructure Controller creates the contexts in the USA
- B. The APIC must communicate with the system context and each virtual context.
- C. Multicontext support enables the same physical appliance to be experted to multiple tennats.
- D. With ASA, you cannot partition a single physical ASA into multiple virtual firewalls
- E. You can create multiple partitions with a virtual appliance, but the vNICs can be shared
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three distinct categories are within the cloud computing stack? (Choose three)
- A. SaaS
- B. laaS
- C. NaaS
- D. PaaS
- E. LaaS
- F. DaaS
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two options are network considerations for common VXLAN deployments? (Choose two)
- A. MTU size in the transport network
- B. consistent VLAN-to-VN-Segment mapping
- C. consistent VNI-to-group mapping
- D. multicast group scaling
- E. placement of VXLAN tunnel endpoints
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two statements about VLAN Trunking Protocol are true? (Choose 2)
- A. VIAN Trunking Protocol is a Layer 2 messaging protocol that maintains VLAN consistency by managing the addition, deletion, and renaming of VLANs within a VLAN Trunking Protocol domain.
- B. On Cisco Nexus switches, VLAN Trunking Protocol is enabled by default.
- C. Layer 2 trunk interfaces, Layer 2 port channels, and virtual port channels support VLAN Trunking Protocol functionality.
- D. VLAN Trunking Protocol is only supported on Layer 2 trunk interfaces.
- E. VLAN Trunking Protocol is a Layer 2 messaging protocol that maintains the interface VLAN configuring within a VLAN Trunking Protocol domain.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement about switch policies and leaf profiles in the ACI Fabric is true?
- A. Switch leaf profiles are configured under Fabric > Fabric Policies
- B. Leaf and spine profiles can be part of the same switch policy switch profile when the ports on the leafs and spines have similar characteristics
- C. Manually configuring leaf profiles is not required because they are dynamically configure after new devices come online that are connected to the front panel ports of the leaf
- D. Leaf profilesare associated to interface selector profiles that identify ports on the leaf
- E. Each leaf profile in the ACI fabric must have a unique policy that identifies each single leaf
NEW QUESTION 9
The OS team has requested that you expand the receive queues of an existing server. Which action accomplishes this change?
- A. Reconfigure the default vNIC behavior
- B. Reconfigure the vNIC to the requested queue size
- C. Configure and apply a custom LAN connectivity policy
- D. Configure and apply a custom adapter policy
NEW QUESTION 10
On which two features does ITD depend? (Choose two)
- A. interface-vlan
- B. IP SLA
- C. BFD
- D. WCCP
- E. PBR
NEW QUESTION 11
Within Infrastructure as a Service, which two components are managed by the provider? (Choose
- A. servers
- B. data
- C. networking
- D. applications
- E. runtime
NEW QUESTION 12
Which application is used to manage a Cisco vPath deployment?
- A. UCS Director
- B. Virtual Supervisor Module
- C. Application Policy Infrastucture Controller
- D. Prime Network Services Controller
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two statements about the Cisco Open SDN Controller are true? (Choose two.)
- A. It is a commercial distribution based on the OpenFlow controller.
- B. Your own, new network service functions can be added via Java APIs.
- C. Security is enforced by using the Open Services Gateway Initiative framework.
- D. The controller is available as an appliance only.
- E. It can be used in multivendor environments.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two components are the responsibility of the customers in a Platform as a Service offering? (Choose two)
- A. APIs
- B. infrastructure connectivity
- C. applications
- D. hardware
- E. data
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit.
Assume that hostname apic2 is the second APIC (id=2) running in the APIC cluster in the ACI fabric
and the token variable is the correct APIC-cookie. The objective is to retrieve a list of tenants in XML form. Which statement is correct?
- A. The REST call works, but we must use the POST method.
- B. This call is invalid, and we must use the Cobra API to retrieve a list of tenants.
- C. The REST call fails because HTTPS implies its secure protocol and is incompatible with the “— insecure” option.
- D. The command is successfully executed and the relevant list of tenants is returned.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two options are best practices when registering Cisco UCS Manager to UCS Central? (Choose
- A. Use an IP address for UCS Domain when registering.
- B. Ensure that NTP is configured on the UCS Domain and UCS Central.
- C. Ensure that the UCS Domain and UCS Central are in the same Layer 2 domain.
- D. Use a fully qualified domain name for UCS Domain.
- E. Ensure that the independent local time source is used for UCS Domain and UCS Central.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which IEEE standard defines wireless access in vehicular environments?
- A. 802.11k
- B. 802.11ac
- C. 802.11af
- D. 802.11p
NEW QUESTION 18
Which goal of peer-gateway in vPC is true?
- A. Transmit BPDUs from the secondary and primary vPC switch.
- B. Act as a single router when peering dynamic routing protocols over a vPC.
- C. Use the same bridge ID when sending BPDUs from switches in a vPC pair.
- D. Configure the MAC address of the vPC peer as a gateway MAC.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which three virtual services are supported by Cisco Nexus 1000v Series Switch using the vPath? (Choose three)
- A. Cisco Virtual Security Gateway
- B. Cisco UCS telemetry features
- C. Cisco IMC serial over LAN
- D. virtual APIC appliance
- E. Cisco ASA for 1000v
- F. Cisco Wide Area Network Application Services
Thanks for reading the newest 400-151 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam 400-151 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/400-151-exam-dumps.html (276 Q&As Dumps)